Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ThndrShk2k posted:

lol if having a income swing of 5000 doesn't ruin you for life.

isn't $5000 like what your average person spends on the chauffeur daily???? No biggie just drive your own bentley every other day instead. it may feel low class, but the feeling of control is quite exhilarating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BraveUlysses posted:

whole lotta weird replies about satan to this tweet

hail him today, hail him everyday

hail satan

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

HycoCam posted:

If you aren't a total fuckup--have kids. Kids are truly the meaning of life.

Don't be broke brain thinking the end of world is coming. 15% of the population will always believe the end is right around the corner. Something I was taught a few decades ago--the macro really doesn't matter, it is all about the micro. As crazy as Trump and his administration is--the direct affect on your life is going to be be something like + or - $5,000 a year. Who the President is and what he does has very little affect on the average person's daily life. Every day you are going to wake up, go to work, eat, go to sleep, and repeat.

Worry only about the micro. Live in a good neighborhood with decent schools. Try to make you community a better place. Get involved in your kids education. Raising kids that make you proud is about the best feeling a human can have.

(Always blows my mind when people blame their life woes on the President--if it wasn't for Trump/Obama/Clinton I'd be success!! No--your a looser because you put back the better part of fifth every night and hang around reprobates...)

If you carry bad genes like CF/diabetes or just aren't mentally well--gently caress I would hate to have that weight... That would be some heavy poo poo in deciding whether to have kids.

Nah I enjoy vacations, smoking hella weed, and sleeping in.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Rah! posted:

lol

*not applicable to the poor and minorities

Haha, rigjt?

"Doesn't affect me, so it doesn't affect anyone else!" - dumbfuck white idiot

*ICE deporting increasing and families being ripped apart*
*black people getting shot do death for no reason and DOJ not doing anything*
*Muslim ban*

Looks fine to me!

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

HycoCam posted:

Don't be broke brain thinking the end of world is coming. 15% of the population will always believe the end is right around the corner. Something I was taught a few decades ago--the macro really doesn't matter, it is all about the micro. As crazy as Trump and his administration is--the direct affect on your life is going to be be something like + or - $5,000 a year. Who the President is and what he does has very little affect on the average person's daily life. Every day you are going to wake up, go to work, eat, go to sleep, and repeat.

Worry only about the micro. Live in a good neighborhood with decent schools. Try to make you community a better place. Get involved in your kids education. Raising kids that make you proud is about the best feeling a human can have.

(Always blows my mind when people blame their life woes on the President--if it wasn't for Trump/Obama/Clinton I'd be success!! No--your a looser because you put back the better part of fifth every night and hang around reprobates...)

If you carry bad genes like CF/diabetes or just aren't mentally well--gently caress I would hate to have that weight... That would be some heavy poo poo in deciding whether to have kids.

I present to you this fun article which I highly suggest looking at before going on about how things are fine or going to be fine because they really, really aren't going to be fine this time.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

ThndrShk2k posted:

lol if having a income swing of 5000 doesn't ruin you for life.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

also yeah

medieval peasants would be eating lots of vegetables, grain, some fish, the occasional meat, they'd be laboring out in the sun which fucks up their bodies pretty quickly but they'd be mostly fit and physically hardy

the sickly ones die out quickly anyway

Medieval peasants didn't have a better diet than average people today in developed countries lol

people romanticize the past so much, on both the left and right. kind of reminds me of something... a certain drive to make america great again!

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
kind of related: I think it got lost in the don jr maelstrom, but trump just named j christian adams, noted shithead who cooked up the :kingsley:black panther:kingsley: vote rigging 'controversy' and bestselling author of Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department to his bigly legitimate electoral investigation committee. adams has spent the last few years working with a 'civil rights' group that specializes in voter roll-purging lawsuits against minority districts.

so, y'know, cool and good, etc

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

For the first time in my life I could survive an income swing of 5k lmao

mostly because I'm so recently out of poverty that I wouldn't blink an eye going back to spending nothing and eating nothing but home cooked cheap staples

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

HycoCam posted:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

FAUXTON posted:

Neither I nor Dr. FAUXTON had any interest in having kids when we met and it was one of those things that helped us hit it off when we met 7 years ago. I got snipped at like age 28 meanwhile she repeatedly has been turned away asking about tubal ligation which is p hosed.

did that hurt, the snipping? can it spontaneously reverse itself?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

so brave :swoon:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Nichael posted:

Medieval peasants didn't have a better diet than average people today in developed countries lol

people romanticize the past so much, on both the left and right. kind of reminds me of something... a certain drive to make america great again!

Irish peasants ate hearty nutritionally complete meals of potatoes and goat's milk until the famine

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

quote:

As crazy as Trump and his administration is--the direct affect on your life is going to be be something like + or - $5,000 a year. Who the President is and what he does has very little affect on the average person's daily life.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"My favourite pic of my best friend who just turned 1!"

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

galenanorth posted:

"My favourite pic of my best friend who just turned 1!"

u gonna eat it???

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i like my newer, faster internet that helps me post faster

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

honestly if u have the knowledge of what's to come with regards to climate change, let alone politics in general, and u still decide to have kids....... lol just lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

isn't that exactly what hillary said about the email server?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Snoo posted:

honestly if u have the knowledge of what's to come with regards to climate change, let alone politics in general, and u still decide to have kids....... lol just lol

Great Barrier Reef is dead btw

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Turdfuzz posted:

u gonna eat it???

It's been on the floor for more than 5 seconds, so I'd assume no.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Snoo posted:

tbh i don't really know if i'd regret not having kids but i loving hate babies so i'd rather not deal with one

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
As crazy as Trump and his administration is--the direct affect on your life is going to be be something like + or - $5,000 a year. Who the President is and what he does has very little affect on the average person's daily life.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

to the people itt who are like 'hey horde of crazy people w/brain problems and mental illness, what you should do in life is buy a lot of guns and have kids' trust me, i know this thread, this is bad advice

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

NecroMonster posted:

hi everyone i'm putting off coding a thing to show item descriptions while interacting with items what are you all putting off?

Going to bed.

I also have a box of random crap that I've accumulated over the years that I've been meaning to clean out. I emptied it out and ended up tossing 1/4 of it while the remaining 3/4 was just separated into smaller piles that will probably just get put into new boxes.

Oh also I finished a new Magic deck that I've been trying to sleeve up for a few days but I keep losing track of time (mostly thanks to this thread)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

Baloogan posted:

i kicked dracula in the balls so hard it tore a tendon in my foot

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/884944606672154625

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lotta goons itt comin up w/ excuses to justify their not having sex imo

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao i missed this

https://twitter.com/sarahposner/status/884957005185777665

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

i like my newer, faster internet that helps me post faster

You signed a pact with the devil to post trump tweets faster than anyone why do you need a faster connection for anything else?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

i already made this joke

i have one-upped you in jokesmanship

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

wait, did Donald Trump Jr tweet out photos of emails he sent agreeing to collide with a Russian during the election? :psyduck:

collide if true

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/fRSdHXB.mp4

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yinlock posted:

i already made this joke

i have one-upped you in jokesmanship

nobody reads ur posts except 4 me so i can be so dang mad at u about them

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

Addamere posted:

i somehow missed this

we've reached the next level.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i think theyre summoning satan or soethin

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chris James 2 posted:

Great Barrier Reef is dead btw

bleached isn't dead

yet

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

excuse you I have lots of sex

triple sulk posted:

tbh i don't really know if i'd regret not having kids but i loving hate babies so i'd rather not deal with one

we decided that if we ever had the stability (lol again) to have a kid, we'd adopt an older child or a teenager because most people just want fresh babies for some reason. so that's a thing! I really doubt we ever could though ahaha :suicide:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Turdfuzz posted:

i don't have sex because my dick is just way too big. i don't want to hurt anyone!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

nobody reads ur posts except 4 me so i can be so dang mad at u about them

actually many people read my posts and then get mad at the badness of them

there's enough of my bad posts to go around

• Locked thread