Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/TMZ_Sports/status/884911138902654981

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Floyds not even black dude. You can clearly see that he's whatever race is white with red stripes and blue star outline.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
This presser kinda sucked.

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

A twisted pictoral of phoenix, AZ

DON RAPER posted:

Boxing is loving awful

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Man like a month ago I was posting "I'm surprised Conor hasn't said anything racist yet" and I guess he was just saving it for the official press tour.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Im glad he said it

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!

handsome only face posted:

whys floyd wearing a 48 hat

Number of different opponents he has beat.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

attackmole posted:

Man like a month ago I was posting "I'm surprised Conor hasn't said anything racist yet" and I guess he was just saving it for the official press tour.

He called mayweather a Malteser with eyeballs months ago.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Benne posted:

Conor's gonna say something extremely racist isn't he

Took about 4 hours for it to make the news from Benne posting that

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

That's not racist lol.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
There are definitely connotations that I don't think McGregor is aware of

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
This whole thing is only a couple steps away from The Great White Hype.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Conor using Mayweather tactics against him is extremely funny.

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Mr. Carlisle posted:

"Yeah, we gonna get off in that rear end"

I think Cody has a long way to go with his erotic threats to beat the champ

Oh. We gonna get off in that rear end. Oh yes, get off right in that rear end. Now we know. Oh we know now.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the circus is good imo

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

threeagainstfour posted:

He called mayweather a Malteser with eyeballs months ago.

Its true that his head does look like a malteaser

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
bald, brown, sphere shaped no matter what angle you look at from ... thats a malteaser with eyeballs if ive ever seen one. although i will concede that i havent

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

jay z's sedan posted:

Oh. We gonna get off in that rear end. Oh yes, get off right in that rear end. Now we know. Oh we know now.

HARD WORK

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

To Conor's credit, Floyd is black, so it's actually cool to say stuff like that.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Has somebody called Conor an angry leprechaun yet? That's basically like the Irish n word.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I thought the "Look at the pinstripes, they say gently caress you" thing was a joke - somehow it's much funnier knowing it's real. What a shitshow.

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

21 ASSES, WE GONNA GET OFF IN EM, POINT TO THE EASY rear end

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

jay z's sedan posted:

21 ASSES, WE GONNA GET OFF IN EM, POINT TO THE EASY rear end

*points to ur mom*

lmao :rimshot:

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive
also tip of the hat to big Schaub, I know you hate to talk about this fight so good on you getting paid to talk about it, it's tough man but you did it

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

TBeats posted:

*points to ur mom*

lmao :rimshot:

Hey good for her tbh, get it mom

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Has somebody called Conor an angry leprechaun yet? That's basically like the Irish n word.

Today is "gently caress the Irish Catholics" day in Northern Ireland, I bet somebody is burning an effigy of him there.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

presented without comment

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012/05/201259125118584344.html

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Floyd is down to -500 how is this possible

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Jackie D posted:

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Jackie D posted:

the press tour just began and dumb money is coming in

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

an attorney giving a lengthy, uninvited defense of floyd mayweather is like taking a practice swing before he beats his girlfriend again

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Jackie D posted:

Well, Conor's going to win for one,

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
as a Bostonian I find the "that Irish guy wasn't being racist on purpose" take charitable and refreshing, thanks

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I found the script for the next presser. Conor jumps and screams the n word for 5 minutes. Floyd cashes his 100mil check and pays his taxes.

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Aren't most checks void after 90 days or w/e or do 100000000 dollars checks work different

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1LECf334Dc&t=480s

Floyd and Conor jawing at each other on Dana's embed.

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

oh hell yeah thanks Dana

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Doesn't seem to be much animosity -- Floyd's casual dismissal of Dana's step-in says it's all business and promotion. Honestly, can't see how he would be agitated given how much of a walk in the park it'll be.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

This is only going to make like 7 dollars, I just decided. Folks we live in a Brexit world. We live in a trump world. We can't assume the things we once assumed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Jackie D posted:

Floyd's shook. You can see it in his dead eyes. He's doing this for the wrong reasons. Very sad that one of the boxing greats has got to push for a fight with a MMA guy so he doesn't go broke and can pay his taxes. How low has the sport of boxing fallen, and it will only fall lower once Conner kicks this guy's head clean off. Amazing fight. I can't wait. Can you?

• Locked thread