Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Who What Now posted:

It's almost cute that the retard son wanted to help his retard dad.

They're simple people that ended up in this den of vipers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Nut to Butt posted:

I like you, cda, because you post in the repetitive, brain-damaged style of weird twitter, but also because you unintentionally toxxed for Romney so I suspect the style may not be an act.

oh my god do we have a nevertrump guy in here?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

World War Mammories posted:

so do you have a citation for this, b/c i’m pretty sure it was kathy griffin who masterminded it

I wouldn’t loving doubt it in this timeline

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Shutup virgin.

I know you are.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I honestly don’t give two fucks. I’m just excited to see what happens

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

I know you are.

You're making GBS threads up this threads where the unhinged team Trump gets constantly dunked! Touchdoowwwn!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

You're making GBS threads up this threads where the unhinged team Trump gets constantly dunked! Touchdoowwwn!

Shut the gently caress up you probably think football is a hosed up sport for idiots to watch.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Shut the gently caress up you probably think football is a hosed up sport for idiots to watch.

No no no it's perfectly safe they've got helmets and everything! The safest sport for all ages!

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Over There posted:

I honestly don’t give two fucks. I’m just excited to see what happens

:jerky: There is space on the couch buddy.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

They're still upset about the 2 scoops

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bob NewSCART posted:

Duhhhh tuhnnnbn hillary

Conspiracy has been defined in the United States as an agreement of two or more people to commit a crime, or to accomplish a legal end through illegal actions.[22][23] A conspiracy does not need to have been planned in secret to meet the definition of the crime.

W..we got him guys? We got him, we got him right? Now Hillary is president? Right guys? *begins shaking, bead of sweat rolls down brow*

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bob NewSCART posted:

Is talking about how you're more sexually attracted to your daughter than your wife as presidential as embarrassing your country daily on an international scale? Let's find out tonight on Keeping Up With The Trumps

:yikes:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Bob NewSCART posted:

Duhhhh tuhnnnbn hillary

T.S. Smelliot posted:

W..we got him guys? We got him, we got him right? Now Hillary is president? Right guys? *begins shaking, bead of sweat rolls down brow*
:thunk:

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

What the gently caress is with putting cereal all over ice cream these days

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

I can only lead a horse to water, I cannot make it drink.

I doubt you can lead a horse at all

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Hey quick over here look over here ice cream shiny over here guys over here. Excellent mission accomplished. Psst losing must suck I wouldn't understand it with all this winning.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

In a draft of Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen’s piece, “Our Next President, The Godfather,” Cohen wrote that President-Elect Donald Trump once asked, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” However, the quote was removed before the column was published Tuesday, reported BuzzFeed News.

Trump was allegedly referred to his daughter, Ivanka, who was 13 years old at the time.

The draft circulated around on Monday, before a final version was released Tuesday. In the first copy, the quote appeared after an introduction of Jared Kusher, Trump’s son in law:

“Jared Kushner, our Tom Hagen, who married Trump’s stunning daughter Ivanka — “Can I ask you something?” Trump asked someone I know, about his then-13-year-old kid, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” — has lately lost some of this Boy Scout aura. It turns out Kushner’s admission to Harvard was preceded by his father’s $2.5 million pledge.”

The quote did not appear in the final piece carried by the Post and other outlets, a source confirmed with BuzzFeed News.

'Donald, what does Tiffany have of yours, and what does Tiffany have of Marla’s?' Robin Leach asked.

'Well, I think that she's got a lot of Marla,' Trump said. 'She's a really beautiful baby, and she's got Marla's legs.'

Then Trump motions to his chest and adds, 'We don't know whether she's got this part yet, but time will tell.'

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrutalPublicist/status/775896371018752001/photo/1

:thunk:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Doesn't everyone get their daughter to have photo shoots with you of her in a mini skirt stroking your chin while sitting in your lap?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lol at the first image in that reply thread

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

a bone to pick posted:

:eyepop:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a bone to pick posted:

Loll

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Look what you've done, Bob. Now we're gonna have another 15 pages of pedo chat

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

He's not going to court. It isn't happening. Just wait patiently for the next hysteria and you can bat at that one too when the media dangles it in front of your face.

I love how much these idiots hate you because you calmly explain simple, easily digestible facts to them, to which they immediately lose their minds

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

As if Spunky would ever talk to a woman. :rolleyes:

I've seen him address you several times though :confused:

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

i earned my law degree from the university of gbs after saving up 50 cereal boxtops

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

leaving comet pizza no doubt

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Dicky B posted:

i earned my law degree from the university of gbs after saving up 50 cereal boxtops

I figured most people got theirs from D&D

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/07/12/donald-trump-jr-did-not-commit-treason-under-legal-definition/471533001/

quote:

Russia, as legal experts have noted, is formally at peace with the United States, so any actions taken with Russia would not technically be considered treasonous.

lol trumps fine

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

That was a fun 24 hours.

Hope ya'll enjoyed it!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Paging Majoran back to the thread. And his 17 legal scholars who declared treason.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Paging Majoran back to the thread. And his 17 legal scholars who declared treason.

Remember: you don't normally get people on trumped up (lol) charges. You can't just declare treason willy-nilly

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

a bone to pick posted:

:trumppop:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

:laffo::laffo: was not expecting to be hit with this

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

a bone to pick posted:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Trigger warnings please

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Duck and Cover posted:

Shutup virgin.

Duck and Cover posted:

I know you are.

Duck and Cover posted:

Duck and Cover posted:

Duck and Cover posted:

No no no it's perfectly safe they've got helmets and everything! The safest sport for all ages!

:chaostrump:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Careful, don't acknowledge it ittl think it's people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Except the whole infosphere thing which is basically always fair game or something like that idk

• Locked thread