Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

bag em and tag em posted:

"I tried to go commit a crime but when I got there, there like, wasn't even any cool illegal stuff."

Sounds like and innocent, honest man we should not be disparaging, unlike dirty dems who are very bad by The way.

What was the crime? Revealing Hillary was a pile of poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Skypie posted:

Hey in other news, apparently Joe Scarborough is changing his party affiliation and leaving the GOP. Godspeed to your next lame-rear end project

This isn't a surprise. He knows where the money is now.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Tallgeese posted:

This isn't a surprise. He knows where the money is now.

Not a surprise at all. I've thought Scarborough was kind of a weasel since the first time I ever show his dumb fuckin show.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Skypie posted:

Hey in other news, apparently Joe Scarborough is changing his party affiliation and leaving the GOP. Godspeed to your next lame-rear end project

Seriously who loving cares what party he's registered for? Frankly, an honest non-fake news reporter wouldn't even publicize that info, and you shouldn't be able to tell.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Skypie posted:

Not a surprise at all. I've thought Scarborough was kind of a weasel since the first time I ever show his dumb fuckin show.

Plus they found an intern murdered in his office

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

What was the crime? Revealing Hillary was a pile of poo poo?

Yeah let me repost the point by point info that has been rejected out of hand by you for about 20 pages now.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/885084555421634561

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Yeah let me repost the point by point info that has been rejected out of hand by you for about 20 pages now.

The alleged crime is collusion

The substance of this collusion was hearing about how Hillary is a pile of poo poo

Do you disagree

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/05/02/exploring-donald-trumps-network-of-unnamed-friends/?utm_term=.6079a869fc70

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

LOL what if the source is your own idiot son

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Let me just read that WaPo link lol nice try kid

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The alleged crime is collusion

The substance of this collusion was hearing about how Hillary is a pile of poo poo

Do you disagree

Hillary is innocent.

what's her crime

explain in detail

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Hillary is innocent.

what's her crime

explain in detail

Using the Clinton foundation as a slush fund to launder money while taking bribes to dictate US foreign policy

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
See how easy that is

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

I think, in fairness, my friends list would boil down to look like this too if someone laid it out like that.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Cool. Now prove it in a court of law. :smug:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Hillary is innocent.

what's her crime

explain in detail

She once received an email with a lower case c in the title.

Seriously, that's what they had at the end of loving months and months

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Let me just read that WaPo link lol nice try kid

ya know, trump says those things elsewhere and the wapo writes them down. its not a wapo source your retard its the president claiming sources

ya dumb gently caress

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Who What Now posted:

Cool. Now prove it in a court of law. :smug:

Getting there, if Mr. Trump comes through.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Using the Clinton foundation as a slush fund to launder money while taking bribes to dictate US foreign policy

No. Never happened. she is innocent. No crime.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

ikanreed posted:

She once received an email with a lower case c in the title.

Seriously, that's what they had at the end of loving months and months

Well besides deleting 30,000 emails and wiping a server clean when under investigation

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

lol if you believe he's going to follow through on anything other than lining his pockets.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

This literally had reams of documentation set up and recorded ahead of time to ensure it didn't happen.

You loving idiot.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

ikanreed posted:

This literally had reams of documentation set up and recorded ahead of time to ensure it didn't happen.

You loving idiot.

Were those documents deleted with all her state department emails?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Well besides deleting 30,000 emails and wiping a server clean when under investigation

What's your source? Hillary is fine.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Sorry, it's been way more than the 2 hours since the event that ensures that Clinton is fine

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

ikanreed posted:

You loving idiot.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/16/clinton-global-initiative-lays-off-22-as-donations/

Seems like the foundation is on hard times now that she's out of power. How coincidental

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
God drat, they're just so retarded. Trump supporters need to all die so we can return to talking about actual reality

Edit: so loving retarded

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
You'd think with all her free time Mrs. Clinton could really get that charity going

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

ikanreed posted:

God drat, they're just so retarded. Trump supporters need to all die so we can return to talking about actual reality

AHAHAHA welcome to the own zone son. FRESH MEAT YUM

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9ca6_story.html

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

AHAHAHA welcome to the own zone son. FRESH MEAT YUM

We're getting a lot of thread newcomers today

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

ikanreed posted:

Edit: so loving retarded

It only took me 3 posts to get a death threat from this loving noob

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You'd think with all her free time Mrs. Clinton could really get that charity going

Congratulations on successfully using a deflective argument.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Madcosby posted:

ya know, trump says those things elsewhere and the wapo writes them down. its not a wapo source your retard its the president claiming sources

There's a big difference between someone saying "my friends" in reference to some people they vaguely know and a media corporation writing articles using sources that cannot be verified, investigated, or even double-checked by anyone.

Not to say Trump doesn't sound like an idiot in all those quotes, but it has nothing to do with the rise of unnamed, unchecked sources.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
40 percent approval rating for trump . Holy lol that's bad . And if you believe it's fake , we'll you'd believe it if it was 80 , so ...

lol at George bush Iraq war levels of approval rating

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

And there is a straw man.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're such a thin-skinned little pussy, I love it. :allears:

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Our president is a sociopath.

This is why doing comedy about him is hard. He's literally a comedy movie about some guy winning the white house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

40 percent approval rating for trump . Holy lol that's bad . And if you believe it's fake , we'll you'd believe it if it was 80 , so ...

lol at George bush Iraq war levels of approval rating

You know better than to believe made up polls and approval ratings.

• Locked thread