Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

reignofevil posted:

If Rich Evans never broke down and sprung for plastic surgery then nobody else should either.

Where would rich even start?
I love him but drat son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Oh wow 100 posts, that new BOTW must be up

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Ah ha ha no you see we don't talk about botw's here (whatever those are) this is the fred Flintstone and Wonder woman thread hosted by a child-molester stand in ranting about his pee pees.

The OP clearly explains all of this :/

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

It's just a natural part of the thread when nothing is released after 2 days, we'll be fine

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I remember in star wars Mr plinkett awakens the titular character was experiencing some massive "release".

naem
May 29, 2011

I just hate when there's some actress I like (because she reminds of me a girl I liked in high school), who does like two movies, and is blitzed across all media nonstop until every billboard and commercial has her almost naked everywhere, then vanishes

then like 2 years later they do a "where did they go" bit and they're like "27 year old MILF Megan Fox left the nursing home today covered head to toe as is fitting for such an elderly crone, it's been SO LONG since we've seen her, we the media no longer like her, please purchase our goods and/or services"

naem fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Jul 12, 2017

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I think making Megan Fox wear the Hijab is hosed up but if she wants to wear it I can't tell her how to express her body.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

HoAssHo posted:

what have I done

You really Yugged it up this time.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

"I didn't ask for this"
The future will be all thumbs
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywgpdw/watch-a-prosthetic-third-thumb-play-guitar-and-hold-wine-glasses

naem
May 29, 2011

Interview with Megan fox: "yeah the director who made me bikini wash his car when I was 15 yelled at me 'stick your rear end out more bitch' on set and I was like 'ok but like, stop being such a jerk dude' "

Interview ends with trapdoor beneath her opening dumping her out of Hollywood

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Lol all this cutting edge research into hooking up arms directly into our brains and these people put a sewing machine pedal and a hydraulic together so I can stomp down anytime I need to hold a tissue with my new cyberthumb.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

reignofevil posted:

Lol all this cutting edge research into hooking up arms directly into our brains and these people put a sewing machine pedal and a hydraulic together so I can stomp down anytime I need to hold a tissue with my new cyberthumb.

By combining our sewing machine technology with prosthetic thumb technology we'll be able to double our third-world child sweatshop output

Deus Ex Human Evolution Mankind Divided was right

vermin fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jul 12, 2017

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

HoAssHo posted:

Yeah, I mean, poo poo, I don't even work in an industry where my looks matter and I'm nervous about getting older and always checking my face for new lines and thinking "maybe a little botox won't look too bad." I can't even imagine having millions of strangers scrutinizing my looks in the same way.

Lmao. People are fuckin dumb. "Oh noe, a line in my face, how will people even bear to look at me? Better inject some botulism into my face!"

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Schweinhund posted:

I wasn't concern trolling. I was saying if an older actress gets a part, fine. But if a younger actress gets it I'm not going to be upset that the older one didn't. Hollywood is just trying to make money. Movies about attractive young people sell tickets. Women lose their looks faster than men so men hang around longer. It's the nature of the business. It's like complaining that the NBA discriminates against 50 year old short people. Well duh.

This is stupid, tons of people are willing to go see older men at the moving pictures show. Robert Downey jr, Tom Cruise, Bruce Willis, Johnny Depp, Liam Neeson, Daniel Craig etc. Talking about fellas in their forties and fifties they can still find meaty or high profile roles, for a woman its ridiculously more difficult because attitudes like yours mean we react to seeing a lady over forty in the cinema like the nazis at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. We're openly discriminating against women because we value their looks more compared to men.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Unfortunately this won't stop until we stop using money sooooooo......

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

another strike against capitalism

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

reignofevil posted:

Good point, full communism now.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

reignofevil posted:

Trabandiumium posted:

another strike against capitalism

This is where Mike would jump in to talk about Star Trek

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

vermin posted:

This is where Mike would jump in to talk about Star Trek

Lwaxana Troi is the progressive sex symbol we all need. She's old and horny and proud of it. She hooks up with Frank from MASH.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

Lwaxana Troi is the progressive sex symbol we all need. She's old and horny and proud of it. She hooks up with Frank from MASH.

And they say there's no good roles for older women. :rolleyes:

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

the good fax machine posted:

:stonk:

It looks like an uncircumcised dick

As the owner of an uncut dick, I must tell you this is inaccurate. For one thing her thumb is, like, three times too big.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Look, I just aspire to have sex at some point in my life. If it's a famous Hollywood actress who is slightly over 40, well, beggars can't be choosers.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

khwarezm posted:

This is stupid, tons of people are willing to go see older men at the moving pictures show. Robert Downey jr, Tom Cruise, Bruce Willis, Johnny Depp, Liam Neeson, Daniel Craig etc. Talking about fellas in their forties and fifties they can still find meaty or high profile roles, for a woman its ridiculously more difficult because attitudes like yours mean we react to seeing a lady over forty in the cinema like the nazis at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. We're openly discriminating against women because we value their looks more compared to men.

What I want to know is why do people always act like the solution is to give more roles to older women? Wouldn't it be better to achieve equality by demanding the same level of youthful beauty from male actors?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

What I want to know is why do people always act like the solution is to give more roles to older women? Wouldn't it be better to achieve equality by demanding the same level of youthful beauty from male actors?

We already have that, dingus. How many young ugly leading men do you see?

Yeah, yeah, make your obvious jokes.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Goodbody posted:

JGL way way ahead of the curb with Don Jon

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

the good fax machine posted:

Lmao. People are fuckin dumb. "Oh noe, a line in my face, how will people even bear to look at me? Better inject some botulism into my face!"

Well, note that I have not actually done that. It's pretty normal for anyone to be a little bummed about aging and becoming less attractive though, let alone a woman. It's not like a huge deal though.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

WampaLord posted:

https://twitter.com/meakoopa/status/884281705783230464

Troi rules

Oops I realized that was about her mom. Tweet still is great.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

PostNouveau posted:

And they say there's no good roles for older women. :rolleyes:

Her last appearances in the series were about her sexually harassing a goo man and her space menopause making everyone on the station want to gently caress each other. Sisko takes a punch to the face and doesn't event flinch though so it's not all bad.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Didn't she let the goo man pool up in her dress and sleep when they were stuck on an elevator or something? Was that the last we saw her?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I don't think it's right to call Mike a goo man but Jessi has been missing ever since yeah.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

HoAssHo posted:

Didn't she let the goo man pool up in her dress and sleep when they were stuck on an elevator or something? Was that the last we saw her?

Yes but that wasn't the last time we saw her.

The last time we saw her she got knocked up by her arranged marriage husband (#5 I wanna say) but then ran away because it turns out he was a space-muslim and had very strong opinions on traditional child rearing and gender roles and she basically wouldn't see her kid again after he was born. Then at the end she told goo man if he ever wanted to stop pining for his best friend who was in a relationship and bang to call her up. He doesn't.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Zzulu posted:

name one comic that is good, i dare you

Invader Zim

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Arcsquad12 posted:

Her last appearances in the series were about her sexually harassing a goo man and her space menopause making everyone on the station want to gently caress each other. Sisko takes a punch to the face and doesn't event flinch though so it's not all bad.

HoAssHo posted:

I really enjoy reading pared-down, bluntly-worded summaries of Star Trek plots. I'm laughing like an idiot at this.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

SpacePig posted:

I really enjoy reading pared-down, bluntly-worded summaries of Star Trek plots. I'm laughing like an idiot at this.

Ask the guys in the GBS Star Trek thread to summarize 'Threshold'

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

vermin posted:

Ask the guys in the GBS Star Trek thread to summarize 'Threshold'

Voyager wants to go really fast to get home, so Tom Paris does an experimental Warp 10 jump, cause in theory that's infinity speed and would get them home instantly. Due to going Warp 10, it activates some sort of evolution or timey wimey thing or something and he and Janeway turn into lizards.

Then they gently caress, have lizard babies, are rescued and restored to normal and never speak of it again.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

What happened to the lizard babies :ohdear:

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Threshold: Boring white guy and spaceship captain lady who seems like she should be gay turn into lizards because their spaceship went too fast and then they gently caress and have lizard babies who they leave to die down on the planet and then no one brings up this crazy loving thing that happened ever again.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Poor lizard babies :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Janeway's tight cloaca

• Locked thread