Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Robotnik Nudes posted:

I was tripping balls yesterday when all of this supposedly broke so just to make sure my perceptions were right:

Did or did not the presidents idiot son tweet that he was excited to meet with a Russian agent of influence to help influence the election?

and then did he actually go on Hannity and say it was cool he enthusiastically sought influence from foreign influencers because when he showed up they didn't have anything juicy for him?

yes, and yes, and balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

lol did he blur out the person's name for fear of repercussions

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

cuck todd just compared trump to uber on mtp

sounds about right, uber is loving imploding with like 20 billion dollars of idiot money having been thrown at it because they have been posting massive losses against so much equity that breaking even in an IPO is hilariously impossible with their finances upside down like that and last time they needed money to cover their massive losses they had to go to loving saudi arabia

similarly donald trump is a failing sad implosion of a presidency that cannot stop posting losses and got himself in hock so deep that going public would destroy him as thoroughly as staying the course would.

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

euphronius posted:

was they only reason they were rejected his Muslim ban ?

Afghanistan isn't on the list so I'm not sure why their visas were rejected initially.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

peeonwe posted:

Afghanistan isn't on the list so I'm not sure why their visas were rejected initially.

They're not white.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

well when ya put it that way

Only registered members can see post attachments!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I hope they are a deep cover isis group and do a attack while they're here, killing dozens

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/885259245800828929

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
not that it matters

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

He should have clapped...

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Considering there's just like 10 people left in State that's impressive

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

FAUXTON posted:

sounds about right, uber is loving imploding with like 20 billion dollars of idiot money having been thrown at it because they have been posting massive losses against so much equity that breaking even in an IPO is hilariously impossible with their finances upside down like that and last time they needed money to cover their massive losses they had to go to loving saudi arabia

similarly donald trump is a failing sad implosion of a presidency that cannot stop posting losses and got himself in hock so deep that going public would destroy him as thoroughly as staying the course would.

lol as much as uber sucks I can't help but think it failing won't do anything to stop the sharing economy from destroying the livelihood of hundreds of millions

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

fits my needs posted:

not that it matters

trump hotels have been getting credit card data stolen from them for months by hackers

so

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Robotnik Nudes posted:

I was tripping balls yesterday when all of this supposedly broke so just to make sure my perceptions were right:

Did or did not the presidents idiot son tweet that he was excited to meet with a Russian agent of influence to help influence the election?

and then did he actually go on Hannity and say it was cool he enthusiastically sought influence from foreign influencers because when he showed up they didn't have anything juicy for him?

Don't leave out the part where Donny Jr said he would have been more discrete but the meeting happened long before all of the Russia meddling hoopla.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I'm okay with this

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

HycoCam posted:

Don't leave out the part where Donny Jr said he would have been more discrete but the meeting happened long before all of the Russia meddling hoopla.

Oh my god

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

shiksa posted:

trump hotels have been getting credit card data stolen from them for months by hackers

so

don't worry I'm lactose intolerant

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

I don't think I need drugs anymore.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Robotnik Nudes posted:

I don't think I need drugs anymore.

you're wrong

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Typo posted:

lol as much as uber sucks I can't help but think it failing won't do anything to stop the sharing economy from destroying the livelihood of hundreds of millions

I think a lot of these things will at least need to be able to turn a profit even in theory to get money after Uber kills the world, which kills a lot of the worst of them in the womb

The main way they kill livelihoods is by just flooding out competitors by operating at a loss as long as they can while litigating absolutely everything. Then when they put cabbies and poo poo out of business, whoops your cut went down and our rates went up.

It's just amazing that despite following no laws and maintaining no fleet they still manage to lose 3/4 of a billion PER QUARTER FOR YEARS

Presence
Jul 29, 2006
there are many reasons why kid rock would be a good senator

bawitdaba is just one of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

fits my needs posted:

you're wrong

need. not want. the want is stronger now.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

I think a lot of these things will at least need to be able to turn a profit even in theory to get money after Uber kills the world, which kills a lot of the worst of them in the womb

The main way they kill livelihoods is by just flooding out competitors by operating at a loss as long as they can while litigating absolutely everything. Then when they put cabbies and poo poo out of business, whoops your cut went down and our rates went up.

It's just amazing that despite following no laws and maintaining no fleet they still manage to lose 3/4 of a billion PER QUARTER FOR YEARS

It's almost as though the taxi industry is a mature one operating at close to maximum efficiency. 🤔

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol Kid Rock has never known hardship in his life, has always been rich as hell, and will absolutely be just another Rand Paul voting exactly how he's told and never any different so long as he's just allowed to maintain the illusion that he's any different

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Robotnik Nudes posted:

need. not want. the want is stronger now.

good

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lol did he blur out the person's name for fear of repercussions

yes, but he also did it badly; the judge clear has a middle name that starts with a t

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

lol Kid Rock has never known hardship in his life, has always been rich as hell, and will absolutely be just another Rand Paul voting exactly how he's told and never any different so long as he's just allowed to maintain the illusion that he's any different

so conservative grifters like the duck dynasty guys are the norm huh?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Mr Rock what will be your first order of business once elected

I think first I'll find an old drop top and find a spot to pimp. Second, I'll find west coast pussy for my Detroit playas

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

FAUXTON posted:

he threw his son under the bus in an orchestrated attempt to avoid implication in the affair

so, it's fine :lol:!

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Citizen Tayne posted:

It's almost as though the taxi industry is a mature one operating at close to maximum efficiency. 🤔

Hahahahaha no it's not. No industry propped up by a government supply cap is "efficient" in any way.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/alexis_levinson/status/885258589711081472

we need to be open minded and listen to all voices when it comes to scandalous campaign dirt from foreign sources

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

he threw his son under the bus in an orchestrated attempt to avoid implication in the affair

so, it's fine :lol:!

well I guess Uber doesn't have buses

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/latimes/status/885261301731217409

nice

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

fits my needs posted:

not that it matters

why not just make this your sig and be done with it

Tiki God
Dec 9, 2005

Would you like a jelly baby?
[url=][/url]

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fits my needs posted:

so conservative grifters like the duck dynasty guys are the norm huh?

Oh yeah, you think any of these chumps are allowing poors into the club? You can play at being poor and godly if it makes you richer but you've gotta start out rich too.

Pictured below, Kid Rock's childhood trailer and his meager plot of land:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:lol:

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Epic High Five posted:

The whole thing is a record label stunt. His website is registered to Warner Bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Tiki God posted:

[url=][/url]

agreed

• Locked thread