Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Make sure to get the Sasha/Bayley match in when people least care about Bayley.

wwe owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Hahahahaha

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/885267424232321025

Looks like we may lose another MYC competitor. Also goddamnit, Ember vs Asuka again. This time they'll probably let Ember win, despite the fact that she is nowhere near ready. :psyduck:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
It is the same sell every time Ember hits the Eclipse

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

DarkstarIV posted:

Looks like we may lose another MYC competitor. Also goddamnit, Ember vs Asuka again. This time they'll probably let Ember win, despite the fact that she is nowhere near ready. :psyduck:

It's not the end of the world, really. They've just backed themselves into a corner. I'm slightly bummed that Ember will presumedly be the one to end Asuka's reign, but not really bummed by the idea of her being champion. Hell, they could even turn Ember heel if they wanted to get weird with it, especially depending on crowd reaction and the MYC winner.

Either way I'm ready for Asuka to be on the main roster, she's done all she can in NXT.

in my dreams between now and the end of this taping they put Nikki Cross into that match and she'll be the new champion after doing some heel poo poo against both Ember and Asuka, protecting the latter and giving Ember someone to feud with

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

abraham linksys posted:

It's not the end of the world, really. They've just backed themselves into a corner. I'm slightly bummed that Ember will presumedly be the one to end Asuka's reign, but not really bummed by the idea of her being champion. Hell, they could even turn Ember heel if they wanted to get weird with it, especially depending on crowd reaction and the MYC winner.

Either way I'm ready for Asuka to be on the main roster, she's done all she can in NXT.

in my dreams between now and the end of this taping they put Nikki Cross into that match and she'll be the new champion after doing some heel poo poo against both Ember and Asuka, protecting the latter and giving Ember someone to feud with

You were saying?

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/885281389578530818

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Ember is a really good wrestler who should never, ever be allowed to talk

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

rovert posted:

It is the same sell every time Ember hits the Eclipse

yeah, the idea that is that her finisher, which Asuka cheated to avoid, is very dangerous and injured Billie Kay previously. This could set up Asuka losing because she injures her neck and doesn't come back for the rematch, and is just sent to Raw/Smackdown after she "recovers".

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Tapa's tourney match also wouldn't air until August 28 so you could easily do the injury angle.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
:siren: https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/885287504064258049 :siren:

Itami vs Black!! :woop:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/885288338063839232

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Sup Roque

https://twitter.com/timmy8271/status/885288123290320896

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:getin:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
lol

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

roque hows roverts dick taste

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao @ ROHque

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

oatgan posted:

new thread title

given he had the name KOR on the tron on what I assume is his TV debut, I guess he'll be keeping it? but who knows they do completely baffling poo poo with names in NXT all the time (see: alister black wrestling as tommy end during the uk tournament, the entire women's division)

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Rovert wins the lucha de apuestas!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Build up that Ohno feud and then has no real blow off except confirming Itami's heel turn.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Dijack and Red Dragon did the WWE medical today in Orlando:

https://twitter.com/TeamSnyder88/status/885257839215882240

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Get loving owned Roque. LMAO. Gotta put respect on rovert's name even though he drives me nuts sometimes.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

extremely corny dunking itt for the inevitable happening approx. 10 years after rovert's original deadline for it happening

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

KungFu Grip posted:

Build up that Ohno feud and then has no real blow off except confirming Itami's heel turn.
I hope at the very least they tie in that Ohno helped train Black

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/885292112941641728

hopefully at takeover we'll get redragon vs black in a handicap match (they'll lose)

also I loving love that KOR and Bobby Fish debuted in a loss to Black at "the same time" (Fish's match was airing on TV while KOR was losing IRL), god I hope that was intentional

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
ROH attendance is up from last year and they have The Bucks, Cody, Scurll, Ospreay, Page, Lethal, The Briscoes, Punishment Martinez, Dalton, War Machine, Silas, Sabin, Shelley, Daniels , Kaz, Jay White,
King, Gresham. Flip Gordon, The Tempura Boyz and anybody they want from New Japan and CMLL. They'll be fine.

I hope Fish and O'Reilly have fun being the next Oney Lorcan and Buddy Murphy.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Grozz's monkey paw curls one finger

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

oatgan posted:

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Super No Vacancy posted:

extremely corny dunking itt for the inevitable happening approx. 10 years after rovert's original deadline for it happening

These people have been waiting 7 months to get one over on my good friend Roque. Let them have their moment.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Dammit, I always get into these feuds too late. Somebody tell me what episode on the PSP Network has the start of the Rovert/Roque feud.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

anyone with the letters R and O in succession, anywhere at all in their username, is untrustworthy And dastardlyer than a $4.99 country buffet

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

GUYS THEY HAVE PUNISHMENT MARTINEZ EVERYTHING IS OKAY

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I mean RoH is gonna be having Kenny fuckin' Omega defending an IWGP title on their shows, so.

They're probably fine.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

roque is the bray wyatt of this gay dumb subforum

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

quote:

Jeet Rama over Mik Drake in short order in the dark match.

Ember Moon over Lei’D Tapa. Tapa is helped to the back to sell the devastating power of the Eclipse as Ember challenges Asuka for TakeOver: Brooklyn.

Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar) vs. Timmy Lou Retton & ??? doesn’t happen because SAnitY (Alexander Wolfe & Killian Dain) attack Retton and his partner and then brawl with the Authors. The Authors get the better of the exchange in the end.

Velveteen Dream over Cezar Bononi. After the match, VD declines to give an interview in front of the ugliness of the NXT Universe.

Bobby Roode (c) vs. Drew McIntyre for the NXT Champoinship is announced as the main event of TakeOver: Brooklyn.

Drew cuts a promo about how when he left, he knew he needed to work harder than anybody to come back, so he did so and promotions grew with him. He signed with NXT because everyone treats as equals, but Roode is entitled. Drew says it’s not his NXT, it’s our NXT.

Kassius Ohno over Hideo Itami by disqualification after Itami gets fed up and hits him low. Itami continues the beatdown after, hitting no less than two Go 2 Sleeps before putting him into the steel steps.

Johnny Gargano over Raul Mendoza.

Asuka comes down to say that Ember Moon isn’t ready for her, but Ember comes out to rebut. She says everyone knows she’s ready, and Asuka knows the truth— that it’s her that isn’t ready for Moon. Asuka refuses a handshake, they exchange slaps and have a brawl that ends with Ember standing tall after hitting Eclipse.

Heavy Machinery (Otis Dozovic & Tucker Knight) over Riddick Moss & Tino Sabbatelli.

Sonya Deville over Jenna Van Muscles.

Hideo Itami comes out for a promo, initially speaking only in Japanese before saying he deserves respect and doesn’t care who’s next.

Enter Aleister Black. Itami tries to walk off and double back for a sneak attack, but he gets laid out with Black Mass!

Aleister isn’t done yet, because he has a match against... KYLE O’REILLY!

Aleister Black over Kyle O’Reilly.

SAnitY calls out the Authors of Pain and Eric Young makes his return to blindside them and gain his faction the upper hand over the tag champs.

Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford) over Metro Brothers (Chris & JC).

William Regal invites Bobby Roode and Drew McIntyre to the ring for a face-to-face. Roode has a security team because he’s worried about Roderick Strong attacking people backstage, and he says that he’s the money in the main event and Drew is replaceable, and he doesn’t need second chances because this is his NXT. McIntyre says he thought Bobby was putting up a front but clearly he believes his own hype—

Enter Roderick Strong. Roddy says he’s not done with Roode after he disrespected his family. It’s not about the title, it’s not about Brooklyn, it’s just a fight, and is Bobby man enough? Roode tells him he’ll fight him after Brooklyn if he can beat Drew first.

So this looks like the Brooklyn card:

Bobby/Drew
Asuka/Ember
Authors/Sanity
Itami/Black
Probably something else involving Ohno and/or Roddy

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Why does every thread need to be about Rovert

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

Because the alternative is talking about NXT which stinks!!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

VJeff posted:

I mean RoH is gonna be having Kenny fuckin' Omega defending an IWGP title on their shows, so.

They're probably fine.

I mean, you're not wrong, but it's a little hosed up that the IWGP US champ is more important that the ROH world champion.

And I assume O'Reilly and Fish are there so whoever has the tag titles after Takeover can wrestle ReDragon because there are literally no other babyface teams (and they decided to do Heavy Machinery vs AoP on TV for some reason...)

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

RealFoxy posted:

I see some people just can't stand to see a strong Irish man stand triumphant

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://twitter.com/JJWilliamsWON/status/885311005399461888

Something actually cool happened with the Full Sail crowd for once.

Also:

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/885311895569395713

Lars found a new buddy!! :allears:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

ReDRagon should beat the lovely rear end Authors of Pain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.