Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
Not sure if this has been posted: video of Orange Julius hosting a dinner party with the Agalarovs and Goldstone

It's so very frustrating to watch all this go down. I seriously hope Mueller has something really good stewing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Godholio posted:

Bought the coffee mug. If we were actually allowed to make coffee in the office, I'd have it on my desk.

Link the mug?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Doc Hawkins posted:

Google tells me people have made the argument that it does, at least for the incredibly lovely Alabama Governor who may actually get impeached soon, but since impeachment is not prosecution, I don't see how those arguments can hold up.

Impeachment is an indictment.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

TBeats posted:

What the gently caress kind of nazi shop do you work at

He lives in Utah.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

TBeats posted:

What the gently caress kind of nazi shop do you work at

A United States Navy Center of Excellence.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Doc Hawkins posted:

Google tells me people have made the argument that it does, at least for the incredibly lovely Alabama Governor who may actually get impeached soon, but since impeachment is not prosecution, I don't see how those arguments can hold up.

Tell me about time travel.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Trump's personal lawyer may be resigning

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Source?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

its because he saw the

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
"Marc, where are you going?"
"To represent someone whose son doesn't tweet out evidence!!"

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

That would require me to post more, and since I'm wrong about everything, I think that'd be a bad idea.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

please source this because it's golden if true

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

can we toxx clause n4b

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Kid Rock is gonna be running for US Senate here in Michigan. I started reading his Wikipedia article and just LOL:

"Ritchie was born on January 17, 1971 in Romeo, Michigan to William "Bill" Ritchie, a car dealer who owned several local dealerships, and Susan Ritchie. He attended Romeo High School.[5] He grew up on a six-acre luxurious estate[6] where Robert regularly helped pick apples and cared for the family's horses.[7]"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Sergg posted:

Kid Rock is gonna be running for US Senate here in Michigan. I started reading his Wikipedia article and just LOL:

"Ritchie was born on January 17, 1971 in Romeo, Michigan to William "Bill" Ritchie, a car dealer who owned several local dealerships, and Susan Ritchie. He attended Romeo High School.[5] He grew up on a six-acre luxurious estate[6] where Robert regularly helped pick apples and cared for the family's horses.[7]"

yeah but he sucks the military's dick and sings songs about being born free and poo poo so he's got most of the south locked up when he runs for president.

gently caress it why not

Also Steve King wants to fund the wall with food stamps and planned parenthood money.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Sergg posted:

Are you saying only poors should run for office?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
He can't be worse than Trump.

Oh dear what have I done.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Page 19:

Also Its looking more like he would need a clearance to continue and he probably wouldn't get one.

Genocide Tendency fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jul 13, 2017

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I got the mug back when it first showed up. I'll see if I can find the link when I'm not browsing on mobile.

It makes for a great conversation starter at work.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

It was on teespring.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

TBeats posted:

yeah but he sucks the military's dick and sings songs about being born free and poo poo so he's got most of the south locked up when he runs for president.

gently caress it why not

Don't forget Pamela Anderson!!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

this

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

Are you saying only poors should run for office?

Kid Rock literally has nothing in common with the people he sells his music to. He's a guy who used to wave around the loving confederate flag at his concerts in loving Michigan, a state that fought and bled for the Union, and his most popular piece of music was literally a warped mutant stitched together from two much better songs. He's dumb, I have a severe dislike for him, and I'm actively looking to see if I can get a job with the Stabenow campaign so I can help her run against him.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Kid Rock literally has nothing in common with the people he sells his music to. He's a guy who used to wave around the loving confederate flag at his concerts in loving Michigan, a state that fought and bled for the Union, and his most popular piece of music was literally a warped mutant stitched together from two much better songs. He's dumb, I have a severe dislike for him, and I'm actively looking to see if I can get a job with the Stabenow campaign so I can help her run against him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZBqtCiVee4

Edit: :stare: https://twitter.com/yashar/status/885330686080675841

Source for shopping: https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/885334734859120640

piss tape confirmed https://twitter.com/_FloridaMan/status/885337151101120515

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jul 13, 2017

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Acebuckeye13 posted:

He's a guy who used to wave around the loving confederate flag at his concerts in loving Michigan, a state that fought and bled for the Union, and his most popular piece of music was literally a warped mutant stitched together from two much better songs.

Went back to visit family in Michigan, right down the street from my brother and his family was a dude flying the stars and bars. Just didn't understand it one bit. I didn't remember it being like that growing up.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nick Soapdish posted:

Went back to visit family in Michigan, right down the street from my brother and his family was a dude flying the stars and bars. Just didn't understand it one bit. I didn't remember it being like that growing up.

Michigan is a shithole full of poors, retards, and meth addicts, much like Appalachia. Idiots gravitate toward confederate flags, budweiser, and nascar. :shrug:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Nick Soapdish posted:

despite the fact that much of it is of their own creation, the rural white trumpers are suffering right now in a pretty gnarly way. Years and years of being fed dogwhistles have effectively brainwashed a non-trivial number of rural white americans that every fault in our country is because of black people especially obama. The mob is fickle and easily swayed with the right message. It's been going on since the 70s and 80s with the start of right wing radio, but it ramped up big time once there was a black president.

pick up the pace
Dec 7, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

I feel bad for the poor public defender who eventually gets assigned this case

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

pick up the pace posted:

I feel bad for the poor public defender who eventually gets assigned this case

The only lawyers who can't refuse a case.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

You have to not be able to afford a lawyer to get a public defender. That would be far too embarrassing for Donnie.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Casimir Radon posted:

You have to not be able to afford a lawyer to get a public defender. That would be far too embarrassing for Donnie.

This mysterious lawyer would need to be payed a few million to take this case knowing they'll lose it. Something this high profile will ruin careers in perpetuity so it'll likely be an old lawyer ready to retire and his team of young legal interns who can't wait for the experience at developing case law and precedent experience from this. Now Donnie has to pay he lawyers firm his fee x5, an amount of money that any capable law firm will only accept up front from trump, and an amount of money that trump might have trouble producing as cash because all of his value is branding and not actual revenue.

I don't think don was smart enough to save a rainy day fund.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Casimir Radon posted:

Someone better call Saul.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Kid Rock talks about growing up in Detroit and being trailer trash but he literally grew up on a mansion in Romeo, MI with an orchard and stables. Taking care of millionaire daddy's horses doesn't make you a cowboy.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

his team of young legal interns

Or barely legal, if they're working for Trump.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Sergg posted:

Kid Rock talks about growing up in Detroit and being trailer trash but he literally grew up on a mansion in Romeo, MI with an orchard and stables. Taking care of millionaire daddy's horses doesn't make you a cowboy.

One of my co-workers escaped Michigan a few years ago and he says the same thing about kid rock. I know because he brings it up about once a month. I don't know what the gently caress you guys have in the water in rural Michigan, but he has about a month long memory and just resets to the beginning of the script.

We broke him of his idiotic zombie apocalypse fantasy, but he's still attached to japanese cartoons.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Acebuckeye13 posted:

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/885271146563645445

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
loving lol

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

love it

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

All the white trash idiots in tech school loved that song. That's what I'll always associate it with, as well as an additional reason to hate it.

Girl: Hey Casimir this song is about Northern Michigan!
Me: I'm from Minnesota, not loving Michigan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

hahahahaha

• Locked thread