Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

Songbird problem? Local idiots say a colony of feral cats will murder all wildlife, defecate everywhere, gently caress and fight loudly in the middle of the night, and destroy your property. And they'll spread disease and parasites and be miserable as they die of Feline Leukemia, which they will transmit to your domesticated cat along with parasites through their feces.

Over 50% of all cat births in the US that end up living in someone's house involve a feral parent, and that's one big reason cats aren't domesticated

like your housecat is literally a wild animal

he or she tolerates you because the situation is beneficial to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/PatriotHole/status/876808517948256256

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

his tires need air

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

i would absolutely drive that toyota

id fkn throw down a hundo to see a 30-60min video of u in the driving school car just being a total boner behind the wheel on part of ur total ignorance

SKULL.GIF posted:

his tires need air

uh pronouns??

:chloe:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/johngramlich/status/885254043332902912

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

gently caress

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Baloogan posted:

lol really? hahahaha

hahahahaha.

i love it

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
this is a funny loving video

https://mobile.twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/885291115506802689

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

DeVos officially recognizes MRA groups now so that is no longer a problem. dont you see?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

juche avocado posted:

gently caress

clickhole got good at an alarmingly fast rate

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

im not sure i "get" it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I wonder what the "issues" they gave him were, firing someone like that is some customer service industry level bullshit

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
anybody have any opinions or experiences w/r/t Gorilla Glue #4??

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

how long til powerball is back with a new gimmick

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

just shat on jim henson's corpse for 27 years

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

juche avocado posted:

im not sure i "get" it

https://twitter.com/PatriotHole/status/872132162799140865

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Pictured: a wild animal, just waiting for her opportunity to take a big poo poo

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Do you pay 2k/month for a studio with bumfights in front or 4k/month for a studio where all your neighbors advocate for homeless genocide while showing you their DSA tattoos

i was paying under 1k for a studio in SF, right by the beach, and there were zero bumfights out front. :smug:

But i did see a non-bum fight around the corner, and there was a local bum who would fight the ghosts and yell at people on the train. Also the studio had wiring that would sometimes shock you, and plumbing that would sometimes start overflowing with sewer water, and mice, and rats, and then fleas because of the mice and rats, and the hallway outside had scorch marks and charred wiring hanging down, and the hallway door leading to my unit didn't have a doorknob at first (i found a doorknob in a junk pile in the building's garage, next to the ammunition the landlord left laying around, and installed it myself). Also all my neighbors were Airbnb tourists, and a lot of them liked stomping around above my head at midnight and 3am and 5am, and leaving garbage piled in the entryway, and twice i caught them pissing out the windows. Also the landlord showed up here on SA, in the "awkward, ugly, gross" thread in ask/tell, when someone posted a picture of old white dudes with teenage hookers in thailand. lol good times.

:ca:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i made a massive loving sandwich that im not man enough to finish
its sitting, wrapped in plastic, in my fridge, waiting for me to man up

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Yinlock posted:

clickhole got good at an alarmingly fast rate

i was unprepared for a source i brushed off as Regularly Unfunny to start beating me up directly at home all while making me laugh

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

I wonder what the "issues" they gave him were, firing someone like that is some customer service industry level bullshit

"please stop installing glowing led's in kermit's eyes and having him lurk in our children's windows"

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
what are the chances a new piss tape is created where donny fat boy currently now sleeps, which just so happens to be the same bed obama slept in for the better part of 8 years??? or do the change beds with each administration?

if they do swap em where is obamas old bed? could donny access it and satiate his piss power fetish?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7YOa-NWYEk

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Rah! posted:

i was paying under 1k for a studio in SF, right by the beach, and there were zero bumfights out front. :smug:

But i did see a non-bum fight around the corner, and there was a local bum who would fight the ghosts and yell at people on the train. Also the studio had wiring that would sometimes shock you, and plumbing that would sometimes start overflowing with sewer water, and mice, and rats, and then fleas because of the mice and rats, and the hallway outside had scorch marks and charred wiring hanging down, and the hallway door leading to my unit didn't have a doorknob at first (i found a doorknob in a junk pile in the building's garage, next to the ammunition the landlord left laying around, and installed it myself). Also all my neighbors were Airbnb tourists, and a lot of them liked stomping around above my head at midnight and 3am and 5am, and leaving garbage piled in the entryway, and twice i caught them pissing out the windows. Also the landlord showed up here on SA, in the "awkward, ugly, gross" thread in ask/tell, when someone posted a picture of old white dudes with teenage hookers in thailand. lol good times.

:ca:

owns

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

juche avocado posted:

i was unprepared for a source i brushed off as Regularly Unfunny to start beating me up directly at home all while making me laugh

:same:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Theyre still putting out Gorky lmao

That's a very strong sign about something imo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mariana Horchata posted:

One of the strongest strains out there right now, knock your socks off, smells like eh, sativa dominant hybrid

e one I took a month t break and then blew two bowls of it with gorilla glue kief on top of one and got higher than I ever imagined I could, complete with closed eye visuals and ridiculous black holes of insane thought, and then watched the DNC

e the school shooting montage was TERRIFYING

Inspector Hound has issued a correction as of 02:43 on Jul 13, 2017

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Vertical Lime posted:

just shat on jim henson's corpse for 27 years

Been a rough run for the Muppets lately

First Elmo is a child molester, now this

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
whats the thread title referring to?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Citizen Tayne posted:

Pictured: a wild animal, just waiting for her opportunity to take a big poo poo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Doomtalker posted:

Been a rough run for the Muppets lately

First Elmo is a child molester, now this

lmao wait what

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Donald Trump literally tweeted that today

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

BAE OF PIGS posted:

trump

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

BAE OF PIGS posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/885131482397908992

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

Over 50% of all cat births in the US that end up living in someone's house involve a feral parent, and that's one big reason cats aren't domesticated

like your housecat is literally a wild animal

he or she tolerates you because the situation is beneficial to them

That's why we don't want them in free-range colonies. We keep them imprisoned individually indoors where they suffer and their implements of vengeance are limited to vomiting, pooping, and breaking knickknacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

• Locked thread