Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nonentity
Dec 19, 2005

If I were small & bird shaped, I could fly.

CLAM DOWN posted:

Doesn't load for me, non-dad :(

Worry not.

I'll email you personally, son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
A reminder:

nonentity posted:

I put some junk in the guild bank for a new contest.

Happy fourth of july you clown touchers.

:torgue: CONTEST TIME AGAIN! :torgue:

Medullah posted:

Let's celebrate with screenshots or videos of you launching missiles or orbital strikes or fireworks! Best 3 win a prize! Two weeks deadline!

Now, you may be thinking 'but Medullah, I play a class which doesn't have missiles or orbital strikes or fireworks!' In that case go find one of the many areas in the game with big fuckoff missiles, explosions and/or fireworks and incorporate them into your work. The bigger the better! Maybe you could go run a ship battle and get some wicked footage of you blowing up the enemy being totalled by your missile swarms? Perhaps a trip to Cademimu to visit General Ortol for some rocket tips? You decide!

To give you an idea of what's up for grabs courtesy of NE:
Plus countless other bits and pieces such as companion creatures and bots.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President
So the way they enabled customization of Koth and Lana is that they put in a customization slot that has their default appearance on it. This slot overrides whatever they're wearing to make them look like they're supposed to. If you take out the customization, their appearances change significantly. See for yourself:

Lana with default customization:

Lana without default customization:

Koth with default customization:

Koth without default customization:

Kill Koth, he is the worst and is replaced by the best :ssh:

nonentity
Dec 19, 2005

http://dulfy.net/2017/07/11/swtor-armed-resistance-command-pack-preview/

This should show up in your internet box window things you goobers.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah well at least us goobers are safe from your internet virus pictures!

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Finally I got to dress up Lana in something super skimpy like the dirty, dirty girl she is!

:NSFW:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Medullah posted:

Finally I got to dress up Lana in something super skimpy like the dirty, dirty girl she is!

:NSFW:

Mei is Sith confirmed.

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009
I put her back in her SoR outfit with some Dark Grey dye instead of green. Classic Lana, best Lana.

Customizable Lana been hanging around Tommy Lee and got the hepatitis or bit by a vampire or something.

Chickenwalker
Apr 21, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

nonentity posted:

Come and get your love.

Those guns look hot as poo poo. Good work man. Do the holsters actually stay on your leg when they're drawn?

nonentity
Dec 19, 2005

Chickenwalker posted:

Those guns look hot as poo poo. Good work man. Do the holsters actually stay on your leg when they're drawn?

Thank you!

Yes.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Now go add holsters to all the existing weapons.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Aleth posted:

Well there's already a strap tuning, I can see a holster tuning. :D

nonentity
Dec 19, 2005

Aleth posted:

You know how they don't make one size bathing suit, cause people you'd put in it are different shapes?

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nonentity posted:

You know how they don't make one size bathing suit, cause people you'd put in it are different shapes?

What are you saying here

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

nonentity posted:

I don't mean add the same holster to all weapons, that would be dumb. Go make fancy new ones for every weapon.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

nonentity posted:

You guys read it here first Nonentity hates fat people

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Nonentity fat shaming body type 4 will make him very unpopular with the Tracer'missile (or whatever it's called) alt guild...Or hell, half the regular guild.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

Nonentity fat shaming body type 4 will make him very unpopular with the Tracer'missile (or whatever it's called) alt guild...Or hell, half the regular guild.

Funny story, supposedly our friend popped up on another thread and Keith announced he was going to try and put selling the animation on the Cartel Market as an obscenely priced item just to have that argument stop.

nonentity
Dec 19, 2005

CLAM DOWN posted:

What are you saying here

I'm saying you're fat, and you're the reason we can't have nice things.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President

Aleth posted:

A reminder:

Now, you may be thinking 'but Medullah, I play a class which doesn't have missiles or orbital strikes or fireworks!' In that case go find one of the many areas in the game with big fuckoff missiles, explosions and/or fireworks and incorporate them into your work. The bigger the better! Maybe you could go run a ship battle and get some wicked footage of you blowing up the enemy being totalled by your missile swarms? Perhaps a trip to Cademimu to visit General Ortol for some rocket tips? You decide!

Missiles ready to launch (if this counts).

Just walk away, and there can be an end to the Hwasong.

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009
Working on my Jugg I forgot how much I like being a Tank. Everything just goes faster when you have a proper Tank who knows how to manage aggro, use DCD's, and CC. Sub-15 minute Hammer runs are the tits.

Baddies always crying about having a Healer in Veteran FP's, give me a good Tank instead any day of the week.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Downed the new boss in SM. Fairly fun fight, it utilizes the temporary toolbars to give you two buffs to "polarize" yourself. Tons of lasers all over, you have to make sure you're polarized right or you'll get got.

Unfortunately they still haven't fixed the "if you walk off a cliff in the middle of a fight you die and your raid group gets pissed" bug. :(

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Preechr posted:

Missiles ready to launch (if this counts).

Just walk away, and there can be an end to the Hwasong.

Oh, it counts, and is currently the ONLY ENTRY SO GUARANTEED A STUPIDLY EXPENSIVE PRIZE UNLESS THE REST OF YOU SLACKERS POST PICS.

Edit:

Did some work on the northern underwater room of the new HQ, lacking dancers but they'll be a cartel cert each to get for the guild:

Aleth fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Jul 13, 2017

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

I gave quite a few people keys, but please don't just vomit decorations. :)

Edit - not saying that's vomit, can't really see on mobile

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
It's a tastefully decorated karaoke bar. Could do with a big screen in place of the golden hutt and the aforementioned dancers but oh well. It's also far fewer decorations than it looks as the sofa, tables, chairs and lamps in the middle are one centrepiece decoration.

Aleth fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Jul 13, 2017

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Aleth posted:

A reminder:

Here comes the pace car, coming around the bend.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I got a bunch of cartel certs but I currently am not subscribed. I'll drop in next month and get some dancers. I might actually have some that havn't sold yet!

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Finally the perfect location for that animated trash disposal conveyor belt decoration!

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Nuke the whales.

Actually, you can see a whale-like creature underwater occasionally so we really do need to get some whaling gear sorted out and go out hunting.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I'll post something! Just need to get to my desktop at some point so it won't look like utter poo poo.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

I'll have something up by tomorrow. Rough week with class.

Edit: Here we go.

This go we went traditional. Got drunk, went dancing and blew poo poo up.

Breaking in the new dance floor. We need a twerk option. :tutbutt:

Now we're ready to blow poo poo up! :woop:

:neckbeard:

:neckbeard: :rock:

This one might be a dud, let's go take a closer look...

:stare: Not a dud and good thing she's got ridges instead of eyebrows.

:rock:

All in all a fun night and still have all ten fingers!

M_Sinistrari fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Jul 15, 2017

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010
Something just occurred to me.

Like, why is the Coruscant/Dromund Kaas stronghold locked to characters of the opposite faction.

I mean I know why, but they're the only ones with this restriction. Why do they have the restriction for just one (or I guess two) strongholds?

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Airspace posted:

Like, why is the Coruscant/Dromund Kaas stronghold locked to characters of the opposite faction.

I mean I know why, but they're the only ones with this restriction. Why do they have the restriction for just one (or I guess two) strongholds?

It's locked now? I bought the capitol strongholds when there were on sale and there's only a small credit fee if I have my Imperials on Coruscant and vice versa.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Airspace posted:

They're the capitals of the opposing faction?

Ossipago
Nov 14, 2012

Muldoon

Do these count as fireworks?

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Do I have brokenbrain if I like the on-rails space shooter missions?

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

HappyKitty posted:

Do I have brokenbrain if I like the on-rails space shooter missions?

They're nice for a break and scratch that Star Fox itch. I also find them infinitely more fun than the pvp starfighter poo poo.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

BOTH pistols in one item? Nice!

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Oh snap that's nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Vette's going to be soooo happy - drat nice models, pulse slightly on the 'slide'.

Aleth fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jul 18, 2017

• Locked thread