Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

Gonna be really awkward when Sessions cracks down on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

here's normal people tldr. with it, like enforced by law in eu, you pay for amount used. without it, like trump's fcc wants, you can be charged extra for purpose you use it for

Net neutrality in the EU is however under constant threat as well though it seems to have become less of a focal issue.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

Net neutrality in the EU is however under constant threat as well though it seems to have become less of a focal issue.

who the perps?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

R. Mute posted:

still not convinced on patrick wilson tho

watch little children (2006)

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

R. Guyovich posted:

watch little children (2006)

I see somebody has fully embraced being a moderator on the Something Awful forums. :razz:

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

Randler posted:

I see somebody has fully embraced being a moderator on the Something Awful forums. :razz:

It's actually a good movie, baddie.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
i finally watched looper the other day, always just assumed that he teamed up with his future self lol

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
just watch samurai flicks

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
also watched the handmaiden, it was good as hell

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Randler posted:

i included the year to avoid these very kinds of jokes!!!

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

R. Guyovich posted:

i included the year to avoid these very kinds of jokes!!!

so 11 years old is ok to you? :yikes:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://twitter.com/LanaDelRaytheon/status/885269917930409984

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

cinci zoo sniper posted:

so 11 years old is ok to you? :yikes:

:pusheen:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The putting clap emoticons in between each word in a sentence meme is getting out of hand.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://twitter.com/marrowing/status/885302438856503296

hahahaha

sean spicer
Jul 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
after several fruitless hours and an attempt to lure her down with a winsome wyandotte in a cage, periwinkle the phantom keet of gulgong remains up the tree where she has now been for about 36 hours

sean spicer
Jul 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i was standing on the side of a busy road, gazing skyward, shaking a blue ice cream container full of grain and cooing "chook chook chookies" in a tempting voice while the owners of the houses around me drove slowly past repeatedly staring at me in open panic, if i wasn't white i'd be dead by now

sean spicer
Jul 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i also accidentally drove into someone's funeral while blasting end-stage leonard at top volume because i didn't know the cemetery was down there and there was nowhere to turn around after i saw the "no through road" sign

sean spicer
Jul 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
"we are gathered here today to bid farewell to-" there's nobody missing, there is no reward, little by little, we're cutting the cord, we're spending the treasure o no no that love cannot afford, i know you can feel it, the sweetness r- *screeching tyres*

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

im the dude melting down at stone cold's sheer presence in map thread

sean spicer
Jul 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i guess at least it wasn't jazz police

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

sean spicer posted:

"we are gathered here today to bid farewell to-" there's nobody missing, there is no reward, little by little, we're cutting the cord, we're spending the treasure o no no that love cannot afford, i know you can feel it, the sweetness r- *screeching tyres*

im very glad the solution wasn't "turn down the music" much love sean spicer, a person i definitely dont know

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Volkerball posted:

The putting clap emoticons in between each word in a sentence meme is getting out of hand.

shut 👏 the 👏 gently caress 👏 up 👏 volkerball

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Cease to Hope posted:

clap 👏 the 👏 gently caress 👏 up 👏 volkerball

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Cease to Hope posted:

👏 shut 👏 the 👏 gently caress 👏 up 👏 volkerball 👏

ftfy

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

cinci zoo sniper posted:

im the dude melting down at stone cold's sheer presence in map thread

the irritating part about that was like, i actually posted content instead of shitposting

i guess haters gonna hate

sean spicer
Jul 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress the haters, you're the beating heart of this forum

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

sean spicer posted:

*opens surgeon simulator*

sean spicer
Jul 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
vb is the sphincter of the forum. day after day after day he just pushes out shits, tireless, joyless, unpaid, just making GBS threads and making GBS threads and making GBS threads, but if he disappeared tomorrow we'd all probably die of blood poisoning

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

sean spicer posted:

i'm the gall bladder

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

sean spicer posted:

high praise

:3:

sean spicer
Jul 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
we all have our parts to play in keeping this hopeless wreck that is our combined lives shambling along, still upright, terrifying children

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i'm the gall bladder

im the lung

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

im an inflamed growth on the lower intestine

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

pickled in vape fluid

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

pickled in vape fluid

no need, pack per day for a bit under decade

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
what's the age at which latvians can buy cigarettes? cause that's a heavy habit for a teen over here

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

hedi xandt owns

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

what's the age at which latvians can buy cigarettes? cause that's a heavy habit for a teen over here
allowed? at 18. can? uhh, it's better now, but back then i could buy anything i wanted a pretty much any age. and that's in shop, you could always also buy from smugglers or ask random stranger to buy you whatever for a small fee.

most of my smoking acquaintances started smoking when they were some 12 years old. i started when i was 15. one guy i know started when he was 7 or 8 (he is also the shortest guy i know :v:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

we've only very recently introduced system for spot id checks in shops, and started enforcing the whole carding thing for people who obviously are not in their late 20s or older

• Locked thread