Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Picnic Princess posted:

You guys are right. I'm gonna go get transformed on Monday!

Ohhh!!! Are you going to dye it black like you had it before your trip? Not that dye would help dry hair. Just asking!

I am excited for you! :) I have been wanting to cut mine into a style, a bit of a pompadour, but it is growing in soooo quickly that I think I should just be patient and let it be. It has also been very difficult to resist dyeing it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Pvt.Scott posted:

Obviously I need to try harder at looking bad, m'ladies:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Dragon Quest slimes are cool. They're so happy about being sword-fodder. It seems like a very zen kinda thing.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Not all goons have pm activr wtf

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Jastiger posted:

Not all goons have pm activr wtf

If you want to flirt, I'm right here, big boy.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Sociopastry posted:

edit to add: excellent t rex necklace my bf got me

Is your bf currently single cuz I want to be gifted such an amazing necklace as well!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 13:44 on Aug 1, 2017

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm the uncomfortable looking pants.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Looks like a waiter practicing carrying those huge pepper grinders in a restaurant. I always feel afraid of them, as though I might be bludgeoned if I refuse pepper on my salad. :smith:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Hard no. posted:

Ohhh!!! Are you going to dye it black like you had it before your trip? Not that dye would help dry hair. Just asking!

I am excited for you! :) I have been wanting to cut mine into a style, a bit of a pompadour, but it is growing in soooo quickly that I think I should just be patient and let it be. It has also been very difficult to resist dyeing it!

I am going to do something! Going with black blue and green again, but it will be easier to get more creative without all that long hair!

My plan is to not tell anyone at work and then just show up looking completely different, which will be great because I've been there 3 and a half years and never did anything with my hair other than a ponytail or clip.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Last weekend of funemployment

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Greggster posted:

Is your bf currently single cuz I want to be gifted such an amazing necklace as well!

I know, right? He said he got it in Cheyenne Wyoming when he went on a roadtrip last month. So I guess go to Cheyenne for sweet fuckin' dino necklaces.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

My hair is gone! This is after the bleaching. It's trash and I hate it.

I went with a fluorite slash aurora themed colour because I'm such an Earth science nerd.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

You hate it? I kinda really like it, the asymmetry is great! I don't usually like green hair, but I actually think that the tone looks really quite fetching!!! The shorter hair is very youthful and suits you wonderfully.

I love it! You look great!!!!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Oh, I just hate the blond, light hair looks terrible with my red freckly skin. The hairdresser initially just gave me a complete bob that was slightly shorter on one side so when I got home I hacked the rest off.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Ahh I get the blonde thing. And i am glad you chopped it, it looks real badass!

I have wanted to cut my hair to a cool pompadour, but it grows so fast, so I settled for 30 seconds of bobby-pins and hairspray, and voila, I am feeling more suave already. I am headed out of the first walk of the day and hairspray is something that certainly wakes me up.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I can do sunglasses. Here's me getting ready for a funeral a couple years ago.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

Picnic Princess posted:

My hair is gone! This is after the bleaching. It's trash and I hate it.

I went with a fluorite slash aurora themed colour because I'm such an Earth science nerd.

I love this!!

I'm trying to decide what colors to do next and I'm overwhelmed w/ the possibilities

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

http://tindeck.com/listen/gmtip this is 36 seconds of me murdering a pat benatar classic. Should I folk-massacre the whole song? I feel like I really shouldn't, but want to....

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Do it to it sister. You have a really pretty voice! I'm currently murdering Man of the World by Peter Green era Fleetwood Mac, but I don't have a way of recording any of this, nor should I!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Hard no. posted:

http://tindeck.com/listen/gmtip this is 36 seconds of me murdering a pat benatar classic. Should I folk-massacre the whole song? I feel like I really shouldn't, but want to....

That was really nice.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hard no. posted:

I'm the cowlick.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Randaconda posted:

I'm the cowlick.

Haha, no, I think you're actually the...jerk.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hard no. posted:

:smith:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Hard no. posted:

:golfclap:

Nice picture and singing!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hard no. posted:

Do Love is a Battlefield!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Do Love is a Battlefield!

I vote she and Atarian doing a duet of I've Had the Time of my Life

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
My vote is for Landslide

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

hello new avatar

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

syscall girl posted:

My vote is for Landslide

Landslide is a beautiful song. It's a shame that you get one year closer to death every single time you hear it.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ignite Memories posted:

Landslide is a beautiful song. It's a shame that you get one year closer to death every single time you hear it.

Like that scene in The Princess Bride?

Is Billy Corgan an angry Prince Humperdink in this analogy?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

syscall girl posted:

Like that scene in The Princess Bride?

Is Billy Corgan an angry Prince Humperdink in this analogy?

Please tell me that you know that the Pumpkins' cover of Landslide was, in fact, a cover. I mean, I love it, I'm a massive Pumpkins' fan (I need to lose weight), but that was Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac, yo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xW2taEoH6s

EDIT: Oh god, :smith: I hadn't heard this specific version. Goddamn. It's definitely not selfie time with me right now.

Rupert Buttermilk has a new favorite as of 15:52 on Jul 14, 2017

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Hey! I just got a second date with a very pretty coworker tomorrow afternoon.

I could not be more nervous.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Please tell me that you know that the Pumpkins' cover of Landslide was, in fact, a cover. I mean, I love it, I'm a massive Pumpkins' fan (I need to lose weight), but that was Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac, yo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xW2taEoH6s

EDIT: Oh god, :smith: I hadn't heard this specific version. Goddamn. It's definitely not selfie time with me right now.

Yeah I knew it was a cover, I was implying Corgan's was not as good as Nicks'

Fun story: the last time I burnt a CD (don't really use the things myself) my girlfriend asked me to put the Billy Corgan version on it for her.

She dumped me very soon after that, I'd never even listened to it. Queue a few months later I have a new gf and we're at a karaoke bar and the song comes on with the lyrics on the big screen and I had a moment of realization.

e: so it's pretty clear why I have a bias against his version

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

syscall girl posted:

Yeah I knew it was a cover, I was implying Corgan's was not as good as Nicks'

Fun story: the last time I burnt a CD (don't really use the things myself) my girlfriend asked me to put the Billy Corgan version on it for her.

She dumped me very soon after that, I'd never even listened to it. Queue a few months later I have a new gf and we're at a karaoke bar and the song comes on with the lyrics on the big screen and I had a moment of realization.

e: so it's pretty clear why I have a bias against his version

Fair enough.

I just had to be sure :colbert:

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Hey! I just got a second date with a very pretty coworker tomorrow afternoon.

I could not be more nervous.

how tf your face is so hairy but your hands are elementary schooler's

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
That's just the weird selfie filter. My hands are way hairy.

I texted her about an hour ago and asked her to call me when she's able, there's some logistics to work out. Do I wait for her, or call her to be an impatient rear end in a top hat?

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I texted her about an hour ago and asked her to call me when she's able, there's some logistics to work out. Do I wait for her, or call her to be an impatient rear end in a top hat?

wait

seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Call her