Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Please, he's already got an ego the size of the Milky Way, no need to call him King Arthur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I just start to run out of words to describe how much I hate this man. What a prick.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Pants Donkey posted:

It would have some kind of sense given the only healthy thing is labelled truth...but fries are labelled facts and they're every bit as bad as a greasy burger.

You should eat your facts first while they're still hot.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

FronzelNeekburm posted:

It's not even the first time he's done it. From March of last year:

In order to maintain Mallardverse continuity, we have to assume that he's just reading out this "news" on a street corner to anyone who passes by.

What am I doing with my life.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
I keep on wanting to read some kind of childhood trauma into Tinsley's obsession with Barbie, but I think it's just that he's very lazy and it's the softest of soft targets.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

D.N. Nation posted:

In order to maintain Mallardverse continuity, we have to assume that he's just reading out this "news" on a street corner to anyone who passes by.

What am I doing with my life.

He's just talking to himself while browsing right-wing blogs

The paper he's holding in front of him is just a picture of Ronald Reagan which he carries with him at all times to give him courage in these dark days

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Looking forward to 2 weeks from now when Prickly City has to make sense of DJT Jr.'s fuckup!

It probably won't be as bad as when they defended Cliven Bundy.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

seiferguy posted:

Looking forward to 2 weeks from now when Prickly City has to make sense of DJT Jr.'s fuckup!

I predict a comic about how horrible Chelsea Clinton is.

Chelsea Clinton wrote a children's book. DJT Jr engaged in espionage. It's pretty much the same thing, right?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Pirckly City annoys me a lot more than Drunky Duck. Tinsley is just like a drunk old man ranting about 'kids these days'. It's relatively harmless and you can just laugh at him. But Prickly City alternates between never-ending handwringing about how ugly politics has become (while offering no real solutions) and never-ending whining about Hillary. It's gotten really old really fast, at least for me.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Jul 13, 2017

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

BarbarianElephant posted:

I predict a comic about how horrible Chelsea Clinton is.

Chelsea Clinton wrote a children's book. DJT Jr engaged in espionage. It's pretty much the same thing, right?

Chelsea Clinton is the daughter of the devil, so it's much, much worse

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

seiferguy posted:

"Why is the media trying to hide the horrible truth of how corrupt Hillary is!?"

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

buy my book posted:

I've got a confession to make.
Both my blog and Jerusalem Post deadlines were approaching fast and I didn't have a single idea.
My mind was a blank. So I cheated!
I grabbed a copy of my new book "Dry Bones Cartoons Fight Back" (The book is 148 pages of my best-ever "fighting back" cartoons.)
and I copied a cartoon from the book. .A cartoon that I did Twenty Three years ago in 1994.
I cut it down to two panels instead of four, colored it in, and sent it to the Post and used it for today's blog.
Please don't tell anyone that I cheated.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

But no, I'm not a Trump fluffer.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

At this rate of doubling down, we could get a video of Trump personally getting a briefcase from Putin labeled "HACKED EMAILS" and conservatives would start arguing that in fact Russia doesn't exist and was made up by Hillary Clinton.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

If you don't like the heat, maybe move somewhere else?

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

BonHair posted:

If you don't like the heat, maybe move somewhere else?

Shock news: Middle East very hot.

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010
Longform Kaxxco:

Read the rest here(mildly :nws: for cartoon nudity)

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

seiferguy posted:

Link to the Bundy defense please.

EndTimesProfit
Jul 1, 2004

Don't worry son, it's just the Smilin' Mighty Jesus!

Kopijeger posted:

Longform Kaxxco:

Read the rest here(mildly :nws: for cartoon nudity)

America doesn't have nearly enough necrophilia in its political discourse.

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

BootStrap posted:

America doesn't have nearly enough necrophilia in its political discourse.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Whoopsie, someone forgot to tell Branco that the new wingnut hack pivot is "yeah, so what, collusion is good!". Not only is there actually a burger there, it's a delicious burger and the Dems are Bad for not letting you eat it.

Also recall every single "Hillary sitting on a giant pile of things labeled bad things" cartoon these yahoo has pumped out.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

"makye amyeyaika gyayeat agaii"

A realize it is a bit late but can we add a gay abortion category for the worst use of Cyrillic to make English look Russian?

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Vib Rib posted:

I wish I could say I'm surprised at the rightwing response, but it's pretty much 100% "two wrongs make a right" arguments here.
Payne is "Democrats too!" Garrison and company are "BUT HILLARY!" Even Don Jr himself was "OTHER people have done it too I bet!"

No one's even trying to defend or justify it, just distract and deflect. That's been the right wing line for months if not years now, so it's just crushing and disheartening, but certainly not surprising. It looks like it's going to be "yeah we did a bad thing but remember that one time a democrat did a bad thing??" from here till the heat death of the universe.

"Give Trump a chance" says girl who was punched in the face by Trump. And who has, in the past, loudly denounced Trump, to his face, for making up blatant lies about every possible thing.

Yeah, my response would be something like "So Hillary and Trump should share a jail cell? OK, I'm down with that." :smug:

Also I consider Waffle House to be a step above Denny's, but just one. Local diners rule, give them your business when you can.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

That last panel is great, I can't believe I unironically enjoyed a Ted Rall cartoon

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Gosh, if only the lamestream media had ever reported on Lynch's meeting or the Buttery Males, Hillary might have lost the presidency!

Also yes, it is loving collusion if you meet with the Russian lawyer for 15 minutes under the impression that she's working for the Russian government in order to get your father elected.
You gigantic idiot.

I can't believe Skelly is now on Branco level.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
How. How did we get to where treason is okay when sticking it to the libs?

How??

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.
Damnit cartoon McTurtle is really cute. Shame he's such a cock

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Stultus Maximus posted:

Gosh, if only the lamestream media had ever reported on Lynch's meeting or the Buttery Males, Hillary might have lost the presidency!

Also yes, it is loving collusion if you meet with the Russian lawyer for 15 minutes under the impression that she's working for the Russian government in order to get your father elected.
You gigantic idiot.

Oh, so if someone gets drunk and walks home it's fine, but if I get drunk and drive my car and run over a kid, suddenly it's a crime? :rolleyes: Liberal double standard!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

It occurs to me that not one of the hackiest of the hacks are even bothering to defend the GOP's poo poo-sandwich healthcare bill. Years of Obama crashing ambulances, now nothing.

Garrison isn't even drawing super-buff Trump helping sick America get better again.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

How long until people are unironically saying that it's only "light treason"?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Fister Roboto posted:

How long until people are unironically saying that it's only "light treason"?

Limiting adjectives like "only" do not exist in Republican vocabularies.

It's either nothing at all or the biggest deal ever.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
KELLY, handcuffed: B-but... I was only colluding for *15 minutes*!

DEMONIC FBI AGENT: Heh... Heh... Heh!

usenet celeb 1992 fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jul 13, 2017

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

D.N. Nation posted:

It occurs to me that not one of the hackiest of the hacks are even bothering to defend the GOP's poo poo-sandwich healthcare bill. Years of Obama crashing ambulances, now nothing.

Garrison isn't even drawing super-buff Trump helping sick America get better again.

Most of them only dislike it because they think it doesn't do enough to gently caress the poor.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Stultus Maximus posted:

You gigantic idiot.

Weren't the 33,000 emails deleted before the subpoena?

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

usenet celeb 1992 posted:

KELLY, handcuffed: B-but... I was only colluding for *15 minutes*!

DEMONIC FBI AGENT: Heh... Heh... Heh!

Feels like Kelly should go towards solicitation charges.

But, but, she never even had sex with me!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

FronzelNeekburm posted:

It's not even the first time he's done it. From March of last year:

The only reason to be upset about Barbie dolls being more "realistic" is if you're jerking off to them.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

There's a reason Milo hasn't been appearing in many toons lately

https://twitter.com/Far_Right_Watch/status/885580683632136194

• Locked thread