Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

The funny thing is that 80% of china's history was bulldozed during the cultural revolution, and older districts continue to be flattened and rebuilt at 10x the density in chinese cities, and your average chinese person lives in a modern apartment building that's a few decades old at the most, and thinks that 100+ year old buildings in America are ancient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Elephanthead posted:

Trump wall gonna have windows so what. They can use HUD housing money and make it affordable housing.

While I'm kludging bad ideas together to form the worst ideas: build the wall out of rent-free trailerparks and give all the patriotic hicks free guns so they can just steal the drugs and smoke them on the Mexico side of the border.

e: that is to say build the trailerparks on Mexican land, in defiance of however many treaties and the concept of sovereignty because they're already doing that anyway.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rah! posted:

The funny thing is that 80% of china's history was bulldozed during the cultural revolution, and older districts continue to be flattened and rebuilt at 10x the density in chinese cities, and your average chinese person lives in a modern apartment building that's a few decades old at the most, and thinks that 100+ year old buildings in America are ancient.

hes just thinking about that ol great wall and how he wants to make his wall greater and bigger and modern, its gonna be very modern by the way okay

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I am going to start selling trebuchets to mexico so they can just fling my drug sack right to my back yard.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

the names gubelmann

bingo.... gubelmann [BA DA DA DAH]

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/885587870853083137

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
remember when sleepy Ben said that the pyramids were built to store grain? this isn't related to anything I just remembered it and it's very funny.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
how can china have an 8000 year old culture when the universe is only 4000 years old. are chinese people put there by god to test our faith?!?!?!?!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Rah! posted:

I have never read anything as insane as what the Chinese did to themselves in the 50s and 60s. That poo poo was off the wall bonkers. They almost completely destroyed themselves because of the cult built around Mao.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

comingafteryouall posted:

lot of triggered nazis in those comments lol

this made me look up gtkrwn and that led me to a website called returnofkings.com

lol these idiots are living a delusion

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/885587957662593024

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I can't read the name bingo gubelman without hearing it read out loud in an extremely norm macdonald voice

Yknow this guy, bingo, gubelman?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Putin would black belt tough daddy until he soiled himself.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

hes just thinking about that ol great wall and how he wants to make his wall greater and bigger and modern, its gonna be very modern by the way okay

but what if the mexicans get bigger pogo sticks????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzt0xBXTNhI&t=61s

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

the american strongman is a loving wimp

just like all strongmen but at least they try to pretend

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Brother Friendship posted:

We should haul every last participation trophy given to the south after the civil war and set them in the black ghettos we call our inner cities and leave them unsupervised.

I'm loving that we're calling those stupid monuments to sore losers 'participation trophies.' It's almost as good as watching these stupid hillbillies scream and boast about flags of war losers as some kind of 'heritage' that they should be proud of. Those things are like loser magnets for people who have nothing to offer anybody.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

China are the great exaggerators. Philippines much more ancient and important!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

art of the deal

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/thenib/status/885589412016422913

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Al! posted:

how can china have an 8000 year old culture when the universe is only 4000 years old. are chinese people put there by god to test our faith?!?!?!?!

no why

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I hope they make another 'we love the police' commercial about this.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/885581050868637696

Seriously that second part of the excerpt

Trump's brain is more scrambled than my breakfast

Fake news, I refuse to accept that Donald J. Trump knows correctly used the word "scintilla"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Nonsense posted:

China are the great exaggerators. Philippines much more ancient and important!

TAIWAN NUMBER 1

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

russian state media are declaring fidget spinners a tool of liberal manipulation

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Look every cultural thing of importance was invented by hallmark to sell cards.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

I can't read the name bingo gubelman without hearing it read out loud in an extremely norm macdonald voice

Yknow this guy, bingo, gubelman?

christ now i cant hear it any other way god damnit

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

lmao that's not alarming at all

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

That "Ain't I a little stinker?" face

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/passantino/status/885590744597053440

lol time to switch to Putin actually wanted Hillary to win!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Al! posted:

man was created in god's image, and he created chinese people first ... :thunk:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SpaceGoku posted:

lmao that's not alarming at all

still less than average outstanding student debt

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hillary colluded with Russia to win with Putin, but TRUMP BEAT THEM BOTH!!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

SKULL.GIF posted:

And lower average interest rates.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

This is just him parroting things people told him again, this is a Ron Johnson idea and I remember he said he was gonna share it with Trump.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/885590520562679809

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

this is real

goddamn the economy is gonna fuckin explode soon aint it lol

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/juliehdavis/status/885587401485291522

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

ya but that debt is outstanding, whereas this debt is underwhelming

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
where's the fuckin piss tape vlad let's do this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Reality Winner posted:

russian state media are declaring fidget spinners a tool of liberal manipulation

lol i can't tell if this is a joke or not

maybe putin got trolled and sent to meatspin with a link to "fidget spinners"

• Locked thread