Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
I promise I won't cyberbully anyone or fire my entire team this time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Gibbering Madness posted:

I promise I won't cyberbully anyone or fire my entire team this time!

Well you can cyber bully now. GHB said he will not be doing fantasy football this year so rude. Always reported him to the cops.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

how is cyberbullying a thing just walk away from your screen just turn off your phone

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

how is cyberbullying a thing just walk away from your screen just turn off your phone

:dogout:

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Is this Omega yet on the PC

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Doesn't matter. Do make sure you are in the discord with papa bear and get to Dividing with me and the homedogs.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Doesn't matter. Do make sure you are in the discord with papa bear and get to Dividing with me and the homedogs.

I read that as "me and the hotdogs"

GiantHurtBall
Dec 9, 2013

The Iron Hands weren't loyalists. The Ultramarines, noted for their tricks and deceptions, planted an agent within their ranks claiming to be their long lost Primarch, Ferrus Manus. Thus, the Iron Hands readily turned to Chaos and joined Horus' ranks, all to cover for the Ultramarines' own heresies.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Well you can cyber bully now. GHB said he will not be doing fantasy football this year so rude. Always reported him to the cops.

Nice meltdown...

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

That's the name of my band.

Me and the Hotdogs

Seriously how is that not a band name yet??

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

GiantHurtBall posted:

Nice meltdown...

Reported to the president now.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Is this Omega yet on the PC
Yes

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Punchy instead of ghb. Make it happen

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

davebo posted:

Well Milana Vayntrub got cast to play Squirrel Girl in some tv show so now I'm finally on board with Squirrel Girl.

Wait, does this mean that Logan Force members are allowed to play a second hero now?

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Baby Proof posted:

Wait, does this mean that Logan Force members are allowed to play a second hero now?

Everyone can play every hero. I don't just want freedom, I want anarchy.

Edit: vv invite sent, although no one is online currently.

davebo fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Jul 12, 2017

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
does anyone still play in groot force or whatever? I'd take an invite if so i think my ingame name is wordyrappinghood

if not no big deal!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gibbering Madness posted:

Punchy instead of ghb. Make it happen

nice meltdown

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

does anyone still play in groot force or whatever? I'd take an invite if so i think my ingame name is wordyrappinghood

if not no big deal!

How do we still have new people joining this game?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
I tried to download this on the Xbone and it wasn't released in Australia for some reason.

Then I tried to load the Mac client and it locked up.

What the gently caress.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

#maga

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Carnage hits next week. Actual new content, the game is saved

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Boy, you've seen nothing yet content-wise.

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/884836748118839296

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jul 13, 2017

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Miles being a costume that just adds stealth and a venom sting to Spidey was something even Doomsaw discussed as a possibility, way back when. They called them Enhanced+ or something like that.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I used to play before the big update. What is the difference between the Omega versions on the consoles and the pc version? Which version should I be playing?

Edit: can I port over my account into the console versions?

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Kelp Plankton posted:

Miles being a costume that just adds stealth and a venom sting to Spidey was something even Doomsaw discussed as a possibility, way back when. They called them Enhanced+ or something like that.
Now, the question (which we probably already know the answer to) is will they be purchaseable with Splinters because they're gameplay-changing content like heroes and team-ups, or will they be G-only like other costumes?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Unlucky7 posted:

Nope, nor vice versa.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
So (PS4) should I try to save up for the 500 Shard hero I really want or just unlock Black Widow/Squirrel Girl/Kitty Pryde? I guess my question being, will I find 250 more Shards before I go insane or get bored? Since Daredevil is free I could just use him until I save up 500, right?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Unlucky7 posted:

I used to play before the big update. What is the difference between the Omega versions on the consoles and the pc version? Which version should I be playing?

The console version is a stripped-down port of the game with less content and less characters, and a lot of missing systems (no team-ups). But, it does have local co-op for playing with a friend in person. So it's not totally awful, but the PC version is the one to play if it's an option.

strategery
Apr 21, 2004
I come to you baring a gift. Its in my diper and its not a toaster.

precision posted:

So (PS4) should I try to save up for the 500 Shard hero I really want or just unlock Black Widow/Squirrel Girl/Kitty Pryde? I guess my question being, will I find 250 more Shards before I go insane or get bored? Since Daredevil is free I could just use him until I save up 500, right?

All i personally would spend money on is storage. I always save splinters for new characters. There are enough events to get free characters also now and then. I own 25 characters and Ive spent 20 actual dollars in total. And if you get bored, just come back to it later. Ive put the game down for 6 months or longer at a time and then have come back only to put another 40-60 hours in it.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Kelp Plankton posted:

The console version is a stripped-down port of the game with less content and less characters, and a lot of missing systems (no team-ups). But, it does have local co-op for playing with a friend in person. So it's not totally awful, but the PC version is the one to play if it's an option.

note that local co-op splits xp between players, so you'll level half as quickly which I would argue is a variety of awful

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Well see it takes twice as long so you get twice the fun. And it's twice the fun because of the other person there with you. So really that's four times the fun.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Hauki posted:

note that local co-op splits xp between players, so you'll level half as quickly which I would argue is a variety of awful

:catstare:

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Kelp Plankton posted:

mile's venom sting has to immediately kill any enemies on screen regardless of health in order to be comic accurate

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
oh yeah, thanks to whomever it was that sent me the invite to groot force.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Now, the question (which we probably already know the answer to) is will they be purchaseable with Splinters because they're gameplay-changing content like heroes and team-ups, or will they be G-only like other costumes?

Do you have to ask

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Trick question, they will be "purchaseable" with G's but only by buying loot boxes that have a chance to give you a costume or random trash.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

What if you already have Squirrel Girl?

idiotmeat
Apr 3, 2010

Aphrodite posted:

Then all is good in the world.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/886325797639700480

First Person Raconing

Beloved Marvel characters Lady Hitler, Teledog, Trash Panda, and Mark Ruffalo.

Saint Freak fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jul 15, 2017