Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Captain_Maclaine posted:

What does that have to do with anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol at ceding vulgarity to the right

It's not because he's vulgar, it's more how he's vulgar. Anyway, I think the inverse of Felix is a kid who went from Gamergate to meme magic to Kekistan, someone with a leftist personality whose politics are far right.

Jewel Repetition has issued a correction as of 01:13 on Jul 14, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Weeping Wound posted:

unironically this,

:frogon:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
what are right-wing and left-wing personalities

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

deadgoon posted:

fiction

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
the bernard brotherhood that switched to supporting trump are left wing personalities and calling those people retarded makes you a right wing personality

duh

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

There's a big 'ol rift between insurance providers and safety advisory boards like the NFPA, so you have two competing fire safety standards in the US when it comes to how you want your building to be rated: the International Building Code and NFPA specialized standards

for the most part, NFPA standards are, well, more specialized than their IBC counterparts as they take into account just about every small part or area you can have in a building. it's a huge pain in the rear end for investors to have to check off standard after standard, so IBC is typically used for large projects

https://codes.iccsafe.org/public/document/toc/546/ 66 codes, pretty general stuff covering a wide variety of subjects with a few things jammed into appendices

vs.

http://www.nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/list-of-codes-and-standards just about 300, the poo poo in here gets ridiculously specific

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Taintrunner posted:

love to live in a nightmare world where i could be burned alive in my home so some rich prick could save a few bucks

Don't worry, Dynamic Building Corp. will be forbidden from future construction projects, file for bankruptcy, and sell all of their assets to DynaBuilding Corp. (which just formed and hired the executives of Dynamic Building Corp).

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

deadgoon posted:

GalacticAcid posted:

Felix Bieber: uh, retards, with autism

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Gary Johnson will save us

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Weeping Wound posted:

There's a big 'ol rift between insurance providers and safety advisory boards like the NFPA, so you have two competing fire safety standards in the US when it comes to how you want your building to be rated: the International Building Code and NFPA specialized standards

for the most part, NFPA standards are, well, more specialized than their IBC counterparts as they take into account just about every small part or area you can have in a building. it's a huge pain in the rear end for investors to have to check off standard after standard, so IBC is typically used for large projects

https://codes.iccsafe.org/public/document/toc/546/ 66 codes, pretty general stuff covering a wide variety of subjects with a few things jammed into appendices

vs.

http://www.nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/list-of-codes-and-standards just about 300, the poo poo in here gets ridiculously specific

seems like we should instead have regulations that hold builders to the highest possible standards

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Yeah Felix is problematic, what else is new. He's one of those people who has a far-right personality but leftist politics, kind of like SA did back in 2010 with Helldump and LF.

I like the show and pay for the premium eps. I don't think it's worth getting upset when people don't like the show.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
james adamonian doing his gorka schtick is better than anything else on chapo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

logikv9 posted:

Gary Johnson will save us

Running on a platform of "What's Aleppo" was really good

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Someone repost every image from the gary johnson thread cause it was really good

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

etalian posted:

Running on a platform of "What's Aleppo" was really good

Unironically superior to Clinton's Syria policy

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Homeless Friend posted:

Someone repost every image from the gary johnson thread cause it was really good

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

How did I forget about this

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GalacticAcid posted:

How did I forget about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

deadgoon posted:

Imagine the most polite dogwhistling possible couched in revolutionary rhetoric.

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

GalacticAcid posted:

Unironically superior to Clinton's Syria policy

The libertarians are basically a broken clock on foreign policy (they'd probably still go full Washington Consensus when they realize how profitable empire is)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agnosticnixie posted:

The libertarians are basically a broken clock on foreign policy (they'd probably still go full Washington Consensus when they realize how profitable empire is)

trump owned stock in raytheon when he burned 100 million dollars to mildly gently caress up a runway in syria that jets took off of just 5 hours later. war is profit

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
im a leftist personality trapped in the body of an alt-right incel

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

trump owned stock in raytheon when he burned 100 million dollars to mildly gently caress up a runway in syria that jets took off of just 5 hours later. war is profit

it cant be stated enough that there is more than enough money for uhc lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

That poor lady had a gravy train lined up if Hillary had won.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

That poor lady had a gravy train lined up if Hillary had won.
Just wait until 2020 where she memes a drinking Hillary just yelling at things.

That is if Hillary learns to be angry old person yelling at cloud like Bernie was for 2016
I mean that was his secret of being popular, right?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Agnosticnixie posted:

After signing HB2 v2, the dem governor now signs this when it's far from veto proof, effectively giving the finger to the labor effort that got him there in the first place.

it passed with veto proof majorities in both chambers

but yeah he should've vetoed it anyway given the number of other bills he's vetoed so far which got overrode

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

The Muppets On PCP posted:

it passed with veto proof majorities in both chambers

but yeah he should've vetoed it anyway given the number of other bills he's vetoed so far which got overrode

It did? The impression I got was that it was short of a veto. Or is this about the HB2 unrepeal specifically?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agnosticnixie posted:

https://twitter.com/SupportFLOC/status/885581709529534464

After signing HB2 v2, the dem governor now signs this when it's far from veto proof, effectively giving the finger to the labor effort that got him there in the first place.

What are the dems even #resisting at this point?

Democrats like these who needs Republicans?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Agnosticnixie posted:

It did? The impression I got was that it was short of a veto. Or is this about the HB2 unrepeal specifically?

i'm talking about s615 the lovely farm bill

it only got 10 nay votes and 4 abstentions in both house and senate

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

AAUGH

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

deadgoon posted:

I think of left wing personalities as open-minded and interested in fairness and right-wing ones as contemptuous and big on shame. But maybe those are more precisely liberal vs. conservative than left wing vs. right wing.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

The ultimate right-wing personality with left-wing ideology is Shlavozh Zhizhek though.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

so are antifa right-wing personalities

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

perhaps what Jeb! Repitition is trying to say is that the antifa are the real nazis

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
get this:

crapademic left

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I think of left wing personalities as open-minded and interested in fairness and right-wing ones as contemptuous and big on shame. But maybe those are more precisely liberal vs. conservative than left wing vs. right wing.

rethink this

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

zizek isn't "left wing with a right wing personality.". he's just a moron who is sometimes right that capitalism is poo poo and often loudly wrong when he bitches about """"PC""""

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Zizek is correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Baloogan posted:

get this:

crapademic left