Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

mlmp08 posted:

Regardless of fitness levels, diligence in avoiding letting the sun run roughshod over your skin goes a helluva long way toward looking young.

Yeah. My years in the desert have certainly aged me.

Although it's a little fun to tell people: "actually, you're older than me". :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Genocide Tendency posted:

Publix is over rated with the exception of their subs and fried chicken.

whoa whoa whoa whoa

fight me

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Publix is mediocre, cole. Winn-Dixie beats them hands down.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Although Jameis loves him some publix crablegs.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Mr. Nice! posted:

Publix is mediocre, cole. Winn-Dixie beats them hands down.

this is such a wrong opinion. winn dixie is like food lion but worse.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If you don't shop at [insert grocery chain not available in 75% of the country] you should kill yourself right now
:goonsay:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
You guys are nuts Mr SquiggleWibbets is the best grocery store, fight me.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Winn-dixie was loving amazing when they had their fuel perks. Now that they use plenti I just buy stuff at walmart or costco :smith:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

tastefully arranged labia posted:

If you don't shop at [insert grocery chain not available in 75% of the country] you should kill yourself right now
:goonsay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3jK8NCLFc&t=139s

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I love that they actually created a website to tell you how badly the army has aged you, and then makes it required once a year.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I have made it very clear that I am never stepping foot in Pennsylvania again. That piece of poo poo state and everybody in it can burn.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I have made it very clear that I am never stepping foot in Pennsylvania again. That piece of poo poo state and everybody in it can burn.

I've never been and really cannot see any reason to do so in the future.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

i made it a goal to see one bucs away game every year and hopefully see every nfl stadium before best korea nukes us the nfl folds because of people dying from head injuries and nobody wants to play i die but other than that i can't think of any reason to go to PA

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Pennsylvania gave us the bloodhound gang, Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Joe Paterno, and Jerry Sandusky.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Bloodhound Gang is responsible for the event where I saw the most simultaneously exposed boobs at once. And I've been to several mardis gras parades on Bourbon street.

Though in hindsight many of those sets of boobs belonged to my peers from school and I was a sophomore in high school at the time :catstare:

Maybe a freshman?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I like Pennsylvania... but that's also because it's a step up from New York. :suicide:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Any of you guys going to be school teachers when you get out? Or are already out and a school teacher?

My 20th year is coming to a close and I'm submitting my packet to school systems now and I'm curious how it is.

Everything I've seen is that it's a pretty good gig with nice pay and benefits. You also get a retirement out of it that's pretty good.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
As another Floridian, Publix owns and I do miss having one nearby, it's the only place I bought food when I was at Benning because Columbus had one

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Mustang posted:

As another Floridian, Publix owns and I do miss having one nearby, it's the only place I bought food when I was at Benning because Columbus had one

Those Publix liquor stores are pretty good.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
They just opened a Publix about 30 minutes from my house in NC. The wife and I plan our saturdays around going to Publix. Not even ashamed of how lame that sounds, it's totally worth it.

Also, I worked at both Winn Dixie and Publix in HS, Publix is way better, not only as a supermarket, but as an employer. There's a reason pretty much every supermarket that isn't super niche gets poo poo on by Publix. Winn Dixie shut down all but 2 of their Tampa Bay Area stores back in the early 2000s because they weren't able to compete.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
The thought of living more than 10 minutes away from a HEB frightens me

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Mustang posted:

The Columbus Publix is good, spectacular for the area.

The Winn Dixie is just bad.

The Piggly Wiggly I wouldn't take someone to execute them in.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
all i need to survive is an AAFES gas station :clint:

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
I'm trying to adjust to the fanaticism that people in this area of the country have for Wawa. I had never heard of it before, and when I say "Isn't it just a gas station?" everyone gets mad.

I mean,it's a nice gas station. But still...

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

the following gas stations can eat poo poo:

-Wawa
-Henny Penny
-Loaf and Jug
-Sheetz

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Allsup's burritos ftw.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Sheetz is where I buy all of my Juggalo paraphernalia

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
If I need something from the gas station I don't really care if Hitler's Gas Station is right up the street because they're all basically the same.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Do you have gas? Do you have cigarettes? Congratulations, you are a successful gas station.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

you need lotto so all the retirees can spend their social security checks on scratch off tickets

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

mlmp08 posted:

You guys are nuts Mr SquiggleWibbets is the best grocery store, fight me.

Do you mean Piggly Wiggly?

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
gently caress all of you

wawa is great, pa is great, suck my dick

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

manchego posted:

pa is great

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

manchego posted:

gently caress all of you

wawa is great, pa is great, suck my dick

Lol

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Centralia, then.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the following gas stations can eat poo poo:

-Sheetz

You can eat poo poo. Sheetz loving rules. Wawa is OK, but a low rent knock off of Sheets.

And gently caress you guys if you don't shop at Wegmans.

PS. PA is actually pretty cool.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

bulletsponge13 posted:

You can eat poo poo. Sheetz loving rules. Wawa is OK, but a low rent knock off of Sheets.

And gently caress you guys if you don't shop at Wegmans.

PS. PA is actually pretty cool.

2 out of 3 of those are customers of mine, and one of them is a royal pain in the rear end.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Bunch of loving socks and sandals cargo short wearing dads up in this bitch.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
PA is great if you stick to Philly or Pittsburg. If you go anywhere else it's the "hills have eyes" type opiate wastelands poo poo that a million post-election articles have been written about.

State gun laws are pretty cool and I love me some venison so I venture out there once a year but fuuuuuuuuck living there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

manchego posted:

pa is great