Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Faustian Bargain posted:

How many times are they going to keep going back to this well?

BENGHAZI!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
cattle futures

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Well, there's one more reason...

Socialized Toymaking :argh:

Hrmmm, its almost like there's some group of people with power actively trying to keep poor people poor. Maybe there are also people trying to keep boys from playing with dolls and girls from playing with trucks too!

But that must be Liberal media and scientific garbage, according to the man who spends 80 hours o a week drinking researching drinking.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
Chappaquiddick.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Party of Lincoln

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Vince Foster and Whitewater.

I don't know what any of these are, they've seeped into my brain from overexposure to cartoons.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
that's ok because i'm pretty sure the cartoonists don't know either

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Faustian Bargain posted:

I've never seen anything run into the ground so fast more than the "nothing burger." How many times are they going to keep going back to this well?

I don't know, I think "Fake News" still has the record.

Sargon of TN
Nov 7, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

The story is literally,"I went to the meeting with the expectation of a foreign national giving me dirt on our political opponent" and this is nothing? :psyduck:

I think when you've conditioned yourself to cry "FAKE NEWS" at anything and everything you don't like, reality is no longer an obstacle. I've learned this via my insane father who only watches OANN.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I can't believe Garrison hasn't drawn a comic of muscle stud cool guy Don Jr smugly releasing his email like a HERO and a PATRIOT telling a fat dying witch Hillary that this is how a real american handles their emails while a random racist caricature in the background impotently shouts "BU-BU-BU TREASON".

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

I can't believe Garrison hasn't drawn a comic of muscle stud cool guy Don Jr smugly releasing his email like a HERO and a PATRIOT telling a fat dying witch Hillary that this is how a real american handles their emails while a random racist caricature in the background impotently shouts "BU-BU-BU TREASON".

Don't give him ideas.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

"Why isn't the GOP killing more poors, we were tricked!"

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Chip Bok posted:

Prince Donald released an email he recently received from a Nigerian Prince. It offered a very attractive investment opportunity.

By the way, it looks like Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was in the country illegally at the time of her meeting with junior. Initially she had been denied a visa but the Obama Justice Department granted her a special “parole”. Even that, however, had expired by the time of her big meeting.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

endlessmonotony posted:

Turnbull just said something staggeringly dumb. You can follow it on real time by googling for "the laws of mathematics are very commendable".

Ahahaha thanks for the tipoff, this is glorious

I can't tell if she's watching a TV that's standing on the top of a hill outside somewhere for some reason or if they just really need to buy some furniture. Did they sell all their posessions to fund Gary Johnson

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Ah, the narrative is shifting to "It was actually Obama's fault!"

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Faustian Bargain posted:

I've never seen anything run into the ground so fast more than the "nothing burger."
Let me tell you about dog on a roof...

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007

Pants Donkey posted:

Let me tell you about dog on a roof...

Heard about the new Barbie doll?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Why does a fully grown male duck care so much about children's dolls noses?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

sexpig by night posted:

By which you mean his standard Lesbo Liberal caricature, of course.

Chip Bok was very nearly into understanding with that cartoon and its accompanying screed. I'm guessing at the end he realised that he'd laid the blame entirely on the Trumps and so had to add "but the Russian lawyer was only in the US because Obama let her in!"

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I don't know why Branco thinks he can make a cartoon donkey look evil and aggressive. It's really not working out for him.

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If Trump's immigration policies had been in place at the time, she would have been expelled from the country for overstaying her visa and therefore no meeting would have taken place.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

What the gently caress is drunky duck even talking about here?

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Ziv Zulander posted:

where farm man. farm man manly man where he. this farm man??? no farm man!!! if farm man why pansy latte men buy from he??? pansy men... fear the farm man...

Tinkeron
Sep 11, 2005

Ziv Zulander posted:

Whatever bullshit he can conjure up that avoids talking about the raging trashfire that is his chosen political party.

He's wonderfully betraying his 'speaking for the everyman' bullshit though. There's farmers markets here, I drive past farms left and right every day. Plenty of farmers, like goddamn, where do you think it all comes from? Don't see any farmers on your trip from the suburbs to the market in town, do you Tinsley?

At best he's complaining the people in his markets are middlemen? I guess? Yeah, tell the world about a thing 10 people care about.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Tip for :tinsley:, if someone answers your question of "excuse me are you an actual farmer?" with "nope I'm a wizard", they may be making fun of your stupid question and not actually be a wizard.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

GIRUSSIAMESH

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I imagine Tinsley stumbled across a farmer's market in the wee hours of the morning after closing time at his favorite bar (the one that's open the latest). Being treated as one might treat a lovely drunk, Tinsley vowed revenge in his petty brand of vengeance.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Am I just ignorant for not knowing what a vernissage is? After seeing it in three comics straight with no one else commenting about it I am starting to wonder.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Samurai Sanders posted:

Am I just ignorant for not knowing what a vernissage is? After seeing it in three comics straight with no one else commenting about it I am starting to wonder.

It's an art exhibition

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Dear Zelda,

Is everythink Ok? You are melting. And bitching and acting like a bitch.

Go and bitch no more.

Find something constructive to say or do. Your existence has a imaginary cartoon character is in risk, to become a cliche. A cliche people was already doing in the 1800's.

Yours forever,
tei

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Is smoking still popular or is it more of a retro thing nowadays?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Avirosb posted:

Is smoking still popular or is it more of a retro thing nowadays?
It's a symbol of willful self-destruction so I guess perfect for most of the characters in that comic.

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben
Still extremely popular among kitchen staff and chefs in my experience.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Playstation 4 posted:

Still extremely popular among kitchen staff and chefs in my experience.

It does seem like a strange choice if a key part of your job is being able to properly taste things.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I'm guessing it's got to do with stress.

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben
From the friends ive talked to, stress and hunger management, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Yeah come to think of it 'choice' is probably not the most accurate word to use there

• Locked thread