Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

prefect posted:

1927 Yankees, 1995 Bulls, 1984 Oilers

The 70s Habs were better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

rush need more songs about guillotines and less songs about ayn rand

unles . . . :thunk:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

FAUXTON posted:

Also, Mueller was a respectable career guy as opposed to a Kris Kobach type of hack, so it's unlikely that he'd string a fishing expedition long for months if there was nothing to pursue. Typically you dig until you stop finding poo poo, and in the case of Mueller's responsibility, once he stops finding poo poo then he'd build his indictments/declinations and report to congress iirc. The fact that he is hiring top shelf talent in a broadening array of criminal fields is indicative of either one hell of a fishing trip or one hell of a case.

The silence is to be expected, but you can't hide the fact that you're bringing in the prosecutorial equivalent of the '72 Dolphins and the' 95 Cornhuskers plus whatever the equivalent of perfection is in baseball, basketball, and hockey.

I hope this is true, but 2016 demolished my belief that competence exists anywhere in the universe. We may just get a 2004 Olympic US basketball team that inexplicably loses to Argentina.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

ill teachu to jack my swagger ya fuggen ripoff artist

is that shadowrun slang

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

i literally sent this email and this is the proudest moment of my entire life

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

zegermans posted:

The 70s Habs were better

I wasn't sure which to go with, but Google sent me to an nhl.com poll, and Edmonton was number one. :shrug:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

World War Mammories posted:

youve hit the bigtime

orange sky
May 7, 2007

ahahaha this is so great

Something Awful relevant once more

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

WHERES THE NEAREST KLAN MEETING?

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Mueller is gonna come out and say that Donald Trump personally killed people with his bare hands and the GOP will be very concerned about it and nothing will happen

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

right now inside Trump Wall Construction Ltd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaVgRj2e5_s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-kMVmbYSiQ

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

obv he doesnt know the corre4ct term is "jack the ripper knife"

is that what the southern accented dudes on Cutlery Corner aka The Knife Show call it?

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Trump should hire the goatse.cx lawyer for his crack legal team.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/campfin/stories/cf071297.htm

quote:

Cobb has thus far emerged as the most high-profile, and most aggressive, of a cast of high-priced, white-collar defense lawyers representing witnesses expecting to be called before the committee. Among the other lawyers who are tangling with the committee are Robert Bennett, for former White House adviser Harold Ickes; Reid Weingarten, for DNC contributors Charles Yah Lin Trie and Pauline Kanchanalak; and William Taylor, who represents former DNC finance chairman Marvin Rosen and ex-White House aide Mark Middleton.

Cobb, 46, a distant relative of the former baseball great of the same name, is a top litigator at Hogan & Hartson, Washington's biggest law firm.

e: oops im too late i guess lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my favorite football team is the Jets

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fun fact corn actually doesn't get that high so they had to hire a bunch of very short people to pretend to be baseball players. Also they genetically engineered very tall corn, but only enough to cover the first two rows, beucase it was very expensive.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

ShutteredIn posted:

Mueller is gonna come out and say that Donald Trump personally killed people with his bare hands and the GOP will be very concerned about it and nothing will happen

The GOP wouldn't be concerned, they'd be painfully erect. Strong daddy used his big hands to kill someone, yes please!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

prefect posted:

its actually the philly phanatic the olympic dream team piloting a wilt chamberlain mega zord and a collection of canadian children

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zen death robot posted:

well clearly there’s nothing to see here let’s move along

[extremely joementum voice] that could mean anything

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

prefect posted:

you mean the 96 bulls

the 2016 warriors if draymond didn't hit that guy in the dick

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

zegermans posted:

fun fact corn actually doesn't get that high so they had to hire a bunch of very short people to pretend to be baseball players. Also they genetically engineered very tall corn, but only enough to cover the first two rows, beucase it was very expensive.

rogers and hammerstein lied?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

zen death robot posted:

well clearly there’s nothing to see here let’s move along

clearly it's obamas fault for not stopping this

*blasting into the sky like team rocket after their scheme gets foiled* thankssss ooooobaaaammaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

hello I am Smithee ESQ attorney in goatse law

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

rogers and hammerstein lied?

They only were familiar with Javan Pygmy Elephants

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Tesseraction posted:

clearly it's obamas fault for not stopping this

*blasting into the sky like team rocket after their scheme gets foiled* thankssss ooooobaaaammaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well I guess we know who did 9/11 then!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Vertical Lime posted:

you mean the 96 bulls

the 2016 warriors if draymond didn't hit that guy in the dick

Do you go with the year the season started or the year it ended?

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

orange sky posted:

wtf is the whitehouse doing

https://twitter.com/EvenWeirderMove/status/885883695508467713

what is this 1984 bullshit

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

is that what the southern accented dudes on Cutlery Corner aka The Knife Show call it?

oh ok i think i saw a parody video of this and assumed it was a surreal take on home shopping channels and not a very specific satire of a real thing lmao

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

deathbysnusnu posted:

Well I guess we know who did 9/11 then!

we should have clapped

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

gee, thanks for ending this thread just like the last one :v:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FAUXTON posted:

Also, Mueller was a respectable career guy as opposed to a Kris Kobach type of hack, so it's unlikely that he'd string a fishing expedition long for months if there was nothing to pursue. Typically you dig until you stop finding poo poo, and in the case of Mueller's responsibility, once he stops finding poo poo then he'd build his indictments/declinations and report to congress iirc. The fact that he is hiring top shelf talent in a broadening array of criminal fields is indicative of either one hell of a fishing trip or one hell of a case.

The silence is to be expected, but you can't hide the fact that you're bringing in the prosecutorial equivalent of the '72 Dolphins and the' 95 Cornhuskers plus whatever the equivalent of perfection is in baseball, basketball, and hockey.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
sorry, but mr pence only enjoys equine butthole

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

I like joementum a lot but I also remember that he was late to the “Trump will win the GOP nomination party” and realize that he desperately wants the universe to be normal again. I can sympathize.

there aint no ctrl-z here!!!!!!!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Still catching up, but it's astonishing how quickly something as small as "the White House is posting the personal information of people who write in not agreeing with TRUMP" got muscled out on the discussion by other insane smoothbrain scandals and behavior

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

zen death robot posted:

I seriously don’t get how anyone thought it was cool to release those emails without redacting anything but they probably excuse it to themselves as “look we’re being extremely transparent!!”

I'd wager it's because these emails are the least damning of all the other emails they have and they're hoping to deflect by going "yeah, sorry, I'll fess up, I had a chat with a lawyer and nothing happened of it at all, investigation over right??"

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

there aint no ctrl-z here!!!!!!!!!

racist sewer duck knows this better than anybody

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

prefect posted:

Do you go with the year the season started or the year it ended?

i say ended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I'm glad I have goatsecx guy saved in my pictures because the poor, persecuted man is being censored more and more every day on the internet.

And some days you just want a warm healthy butthole to greet you, like a pure golden sunrise.

• Locked thread