Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I wanted to get a Grom and just rag the absolute poo poo out of it but having seen one in person I'm just too loving tall to be riding one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

1500quidporsche posted:

I wanted to get a Grom and just rag the absolute poo poo out of it but having seen one in person I'm just too loving tall to be riding one.

Get a Suzuki DRZ400SM.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Frankly I'm amazed they let 1500quid bring his kart into the paddock in the first place.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

NtotheTC posted:

Frankly I'm amazed they let 1500quid bring his kart into the paddock in the first place.

Banthony Davidson

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Can't be 1500qp, this guy's arms appear to functional, non-T-Rex ones and that wheelchair's tires are not portable toilet sourced.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

NtotheTC posted:

:boom:

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Brainwrong posted:

Banthony Davidson

Probably need to spell this 'Banterny' if you want Americans with their stupid mispronunciation of Anthony to get the joke, mate

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/kubica-abiteboul-comeback-renault-930542/

Joanna Palmer's career slides further out of grasp

quote:

Renault says there are no "obvious roadblocks" to prevent Robert Kubica making a Formula 1 comeback next year, judging by his latest test for the team.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

sticksy posted:

Can't be 1500qp, this guy's arms appear to functional, non-T-Rex ones and that wheelchair's tires are not portable toilet sourced.

I said I had skinny arms like the Big Kube does. Idk how that got morphed into me having stumps with hands attached.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Iospace please change my username to kork ballington. I promise I'll try to stop shitposting

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

ilmucche posted:

Iospace please change my username to kork ballington. I promise I'll try to stop shitposting

I'll see what you can do. As for the latter, sure. Ok.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Brainwrong posted:

Joanna Palmer's career slides further out of grasp

quote:

Renault says there are no "obvious roadblocks" to prevent Robert Kubica making a Formula 1 comeback next year, judging by his latest test for the team.

Holy poo poo I felt that burn here.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Vettel said the shield actually made him dizzy and had to stop early to take it off so I guess we aren't seeing that anytime soon

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
but those jet pilots!

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

they're givin big sebs the shield so he doesn't end up like his idol when all the wheels go flying off the Scuderia Para-Cordo

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
they gave the scud dud the shield because he keeps running into people and needs the protection

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Scuderia Ferrari saving the sport once again from this VERY STUPID concept.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Vettel said the shield actually made him dizzy and had to stop early to take it off so I guess we aren't seeing that anytime soon

I'm hesitant on this given he gave it only one lap. I have to wear safety glasses at school and they'll dizzy me for a few minutes before my eyes adjust.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

It was a good idea to give it to the whiniest driver first to rout out the issues.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

iospace posted:

I'm hesitant on this given he gave it only one lap. I have to wear safety glasses at school and they'll dizzy me for a few minutes before my eyes adjust.

I guessing he doesn't want to wait a few minutes while travelling at 200mph for his eyes to adjust

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

but those jet pilots!

Jet pilots, being considerably less likely to kill people than Vettel, probably don't need as good vision.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Bottas's gearbox has failed.

They're saying it's the same failure as Lewis's last week.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

iospace posted:

:unsmigghh:

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

iospace posted:

It must be so confusing for Mercedes to not even have a pseuso-german driver. Having to sabotage both your drivers for lack of purity is really going to hurt their WCC chances.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Can't believe Toto would purposely hold back Bottas just so that Lewis doesn't have to suffer the embarrassment of finishing below his teammate this season.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thanks Ants posted:

Can't believe Toto would purposely hold back Bottas just so that Lewis doesn't have to suffer the embarrassment of finishing below his teammate this season.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Chances of a Bogan Podium have just gone up though.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Thanks Ants posted:

Chances of a Bogan Podium have just gone up though.

This is a good thing.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also re the Vettel thing, yeah a guy who is driving 300 kmh doesnt want a loving gimmick obstructing his view. WHAT A SURPRISE!

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Silverstone is quite dull.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DoctorGonzo posted:

Also re the Vettel thing, yeah a guy who is driving 300 kmh doesnt want a loving gimmick obstructing his view. WHAT A SURPRISE!

Actually, he's very for head protection.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Can somebody explain all the Kawasaki love? Brand seems lame af, it's definitely no Ducati.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep.

And God said, "Let there be light," and there was the 1972 Kawasaki Z900.

God saw that the Z900 was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

Kawasaki > *

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
New theory: Colin Chapman had Jochen Rindt killed for publicly speaking out against the development of the Lotus 72 in the motorsport press. Just like he had rookie mechanic Beaky Sims work on Jim Clarke's F2 Lotus at Hockenheim and deliberately misfit his wheels so he'd crash and die.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Meanwhile you guys are debating stupid poo poo like Kawasakis vs Ducatis. Jesus.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Well you're all ignoring the biggest conspiracy currently taking place in F1, which is the collusion of RBR and Ferrari to take out Mercedes using their proxy, Toro Rosso. Just look at the evidence:

- re-signing Daniil "Pyotr Nesterov" Kvyat
- turning Sainz' car into a 200mph claymore mine days after he threatened to leave
- extra protection being explored for Vettel's car

🤔

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Theophany posted:

Meanwhile you guys are debating stupid poo poo like Kawasakis vs Ducatis. Jesus.

They're getting ready for the long break early.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

wuffles posted:

Well you're all ignoring the biggest conspiracy currently taking place in F1, which is the collusion of RBR and Ferrari to take out Mercedes using their proxy, Toro Rosso. Just look at the evidence:

- turning Sainz' car into a 200mph claymore mine days after he threatened to leave

🤔

:thunk:

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

It should also be noted that these were inevitable escalations after Mercedes drafted the superior Finn and Williams signed Lance Stroll and brought a veteran of vehicle-based ballistics out of retirement.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

wuffles posted:

🤔

Keep an eye on my blog - joesaward.blogpress.poo poo - for further developments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Where did the quantum money go?

• Locked thread