Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Our guy tweaked it a little bit by using his hands behind his back to help support his inexplicably huge backpack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

idk if posting this is proving some old rich tv weirdo's point but, lol

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Peanut Butler posted:

He's so familiar with us that he's using unexplained shorthand.

I'm weirdly flattered

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
We're as relevant as Shatner, for good or ill.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/885581747236200448

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Peanut Butler posted:

What is SA in this context?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Sagebrush posted:

"Show yourself, you vaping scum!" 

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Sarcopenia posted:

Probably South Africa.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

EL BROMANCE posted:

Probably South Africa.

Wha..? What am I missing here?

https://twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/885889879514599426

This though.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

doesn't this guy gently caress ants?

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

TinTower posted:

doesn't this guy gently caress ants?

Dude's house has a serious ant infestation he refuses to deal with because he's cheap.

He's also the doofus who went full on GooberGate after a mild review of Witcher 3, and got outed as a tax evader last week.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

I really hope the shat has an account

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

ilmucche posted:

I really hope the shat has an account

Me too, I really loved his album Has Been. I still break out the CD every now and then.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Me too, I really loved his album Has Been. I still break out the CD every now and then.

He talks his way through a great cover of common people.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

hawowanlawow posted:

Our guy tweaked it a little bit by using his hands behind his back to help support his inexplicably huge backpack.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Avenging_Mikon posted:

his Common People cover is surprisingly good

the track about finding his wife dead in a pool, though, hits a weird uncanny valley of emotion to me

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Picnic Princess posted:

Why'd those morons even build a runway that close to a beach anyway?

Oh.

I sort of agree. But if there's definite killzone then maybe the fence should cover that? Even if it means fencing in that whole beach just to be safe.

Catberry has a new favorite as of 20:14 on Jul 14, 2017

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Catberry posted:

I sort of agree. But if there's definite killzone then maybe the fence should cover that? Even if it means fencing in that whole beach just to be safe.

I visited St Maarten just a few months ago. There are people who will literally stand on the beach directly in the blast zone just so they can fight against the raging sandstorm/get knocked on their arses in the process.

Also, no way will they close that beach; it's tourist central for the island. All of the resorts are built around it and with the premise of easy access to it.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I feel like troll or not this is one of those things that's still hosed up

https://twitter.com/broderick/status/885531836729970688

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I felt that was a bad post.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Every year the beaches here get infested by jellyfish. Every year the government covers the beaches with signs saying "DO NOT SWIM, VENOMOUS JELLYFISH" and other warnings.

Every year there's half a dozen news interviews with angry tourists who came during jellyfish season and can't swim. Or better yet, angry tourists who tried to swim in jellyfish water and got stung.

We also occasionally get sea turtles and seals hopping up on the beaches to relax. We specifically have signs asking tourists not to punch seals in some places, among the other "don't gently caress with the animals" signs every time one pops up. Cops have to hang out to stop idiots from getting killed by an irate seal.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Remember this lady?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uitr8tAQ6o

I apparently started following her on Twitter back when that happened. I completely forgot about it until tonight.

She's just got some stream of consciousness tweets going on now.

https://twitter.com/AnnaStorelli

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Aramek posted:

I felt that was a bad post.

seemed exlint to me

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

AlbieQuirky posted:

seemed exlint to me

That's it, I'm calling the fuzz.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Christ. This guy used to hang out in my main Steam group. It formed from Penny Arcade 10 years ago, and he just wandered in one day. His opinions then were just bad but boring.

Also, Youtube comments count:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Sarcopenia posted:

Sturmabteilung.

Obviously.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Canned Panda posted:

Remember this lady?

I apparently started following her on Twitter back when that happened. I completely forgot about it until tonight.

Oh my god she's a brony too, loving perfect

nael
Sep 10, 2009
I will never comment on this dude's posts or argue with him, because if he blocks or unfriends me i'll lose one of my favorite sources or entertainment.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

nael posted:

I will never comment on this dude's posts or argue with him, because if he blocks or unfriends me i'll lose one of my favorite sources or entertainment.

Thank you for your service. :patriot:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

poo poo like that makes me feel like growing up in poverty was totally worth it because now I'm not like that.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
loving amazing. Please keep posting these

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Picnic Princess posted:

poo poo like that makes me feel like growing up in poverty was totally worth it because now I'm not like that.

It's called moral fiber, you grow it by being hungry and never having the cool toys even after doing all the yard work.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
His comments section is like the opposite of an echo chamber and that owns

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Christ. This guy used to hang out in my main Steam group. It formed from Penny Arcade 10 years ago, and he just wandered in one day. His opinions then were just bad but boring.

Also, Youtube comments count:

I... but... *looks at comic book plotline???*

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Picnic Princess posted:

Not all rich kids.

But enough of them that if I leave a giant chunk of money behind, no one gets to touch it till they're 30.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Canned Panda posted:

Remember this lady?

This poo poo doesn't stop. :ranbowdash:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I dont know who Ian Miles Cheong is, but every time someone posts something from his twitter, his tiny little avatar gives me Brian Peppers flashbacks.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

1- I love the idea that this guy's knows the majority of people in Kentuckiana, which is over a million people

2- I'm terrified that that I might actually know this person

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

veni veni veni posted:

I dont know who Ian Miles Cheong is, but every time someone posts something from his twitter, his tiny little avatar gives me Brian Peppers flashbacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

nael posted:

What a piece og poo poo.

... Keep posting.