Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Don't know how I feel about this.

Ed Balls may approve though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Office Pig posted:

i've been in everything except the huddle house

what is this huddle house

Sounds like a cutesy way to say brothel.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

more food for the hell mines

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:piss:

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

From several pages ago but a Republican Rep said that they knew about the meeting back in April so I wonder if the FBI is playing dumb.

Also, I left for a while so I am trying to make sure I am caught up about the meeting news:
1) There were 8 people present at the meeting.
2) We know Jr, The Kush, Manafort, Russian lawyer lady, Russian lobbyist/former CoIntel guy, and translator. We are still waiting to find out the last two people and everyone is focused on a "last person".
3) Lobbyist guy says that Lawyer lady left their documents with Jr. These might have been fake documents to gauge how interested Trump's campaign would be in working with them.

Anything else?

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
shoneys supremacy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Office Pig posted:

i've been in everything except the huddle house

what is this huddle house

you're not ready for that knowledge yet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huddle_House

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/hawaiinewsnow/status/886058433161461760

dang.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

For years, Waffle House was known as "Waffle & Steak" in Indiana due to another chain of restaurants owning the rights to the Waffle House name in the state.[10] Reportedly, the original Indiana Waffle House chain has started using the name "Sunshine Cafe".[11] However, the d/b/a for "Sunshine Cafe" belongs to "Waffle House Greenwood Inc.", established in 1981.[12] The oldest "Waffle House" entity listed with the Corporations office of the Indiana Secretary of State is "Waffle House of Bloomington, Indiana, Inc." established in 1967, and like Waffle House Greenwood, it is still an active corporation.[12] The Bloomington operation, noted for being the city's second oldest restaurant, closed in 2013 and was demolished to make way for an apartment complex.[13] (Many of the Waffle House corporations in Indiana have been dissolved.) "Waffle House Inc." of Norcross, Georgia registered with Indiana in 1974. In 2005, the Waffle & Steak restaurants all adopted the "Waffle House" moniker, bringing the entire chain under the iconic name.[12]

Bloomington liberals ruining everyting

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

From several pages ago but a Republican Rep said that they knew about the meeting back in April so I wonder if the FBI is playing dumb.

"playing" lol

just give in to trump's law and admit the loving new york times did their job better than the FBI

gently caress Don Trump Jr. did their jobs better than the FBI

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Also, I left for a while so I am trying to make sure I am caught up about the meeting news:
1) There were 8 people present at the meeting.
2) We know Jr, The Kush, Manafort, Russian lawyer lady, Russian lobbyist/former CoIntel guy, and translator. We are still waiting to find out the last two people and everyone is focused on a "last person".
3) Lobbyist guy says that Lawyer lady left their documents with Jr. These might have been fake documents to gauge how interested Trump's campaign would be in working with them.

Anything else?

That's about everything, the only thing I can think of is that the phrasing is "at least" 8 people, so there may have been more than the 8 we know of.

We also know that Trump was eating lunch at a place across from his tower, and that Priebus was seen entering the tower that same day.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SKULL.GIF posted:

That's about everything, the only thing I can think of is that the phrasing is "at least" 8 people, so there may have been more than the 8 we know of.

We also know that Trump was eating lunch at a place across from his tower, and that Priebus was seen entering the tower that same day.

please please please tell me someone has footage of Don Jr. going in and out of Trump's restaurant to bookend the meeting

I'd lmao

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Chokes McGee posted:

i'm the incredibly fake tits in the mirror

I will tell you what I have told many:

if you can touch them, they are real.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mdemone posted:

I will tell you what I have told many:

if you can touch them, they are real.

all boobs are fake? :thunk:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/skolanach/status/886057075763159040

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/BitchMedia/status/885899945735213056

hell ya

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Chokes McGee posted:

piss tape is real tho

makes u think

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Mr. Sharps posted:

every ihop I've been too has been sad and depressing. every dennys has felt like the set of a crispin glover film. so yes I think you are right.

I went to an ihop for Christmas breakfast on Maui once and this old man came up to our table and gave us a Hawaii quarter, as he was doing to every table in the restaurant :3: The true spirit of Christmas found over banana pancakes

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ericuman/status/886061542608908288

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Chokes McGee posted:

I'll happily volunteer to test this hypothesis

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Chokes McGee posted:

nay, my friend. all boobs are real. some of them have been enhanced for the glory of mankind, but all are real.

the phrase "fake tits" must be stricken from the language. insh'allah, boobs forever.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

The tits are real. the president is fake.

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

kill all the youths and olds t hatll fix it

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

nice

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler
I've been cooking weed and caramel together all night. No clue if its gonna work out but I'm tryin. I'm feelin good from the experience so that's a good sign.

Seems to me the problem with current society is its way too advantageous for companies to set up in cities versus rural shitholes. I say shitholes but honestly how cool would it be if you could actually afford to live in the place you worked? I'm in my 30's and have 2 loving roommates cause I chose the wrong career that required me to live in an expensive city and didn't provide basic benifits and poo poo. Like gently caress the rich, just do a crazy subsidy for companies to set up shop in the middle of nowhere, like make it free for them to relocate employees out there.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

mdemone posted:

the phrase "fake tits" must be stricken from the language. insh'allah, boobs forever.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

you're early that's next page about trump

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bilirubin posted:

I went to an ihop for Christmas breakfast on Maui once and this old man came up to our table and gave us a Hawaii quarter, as he was doing to every table in the restaurant :3: The true spirit of Christmas found over banana pancakes

nah brah that's just Hawaii

aloha spirit :3:

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler
Goddamit, I can't read my posted in anything but Morty's voice.... I'm a cuck I know it. just go to the dance with Steve, he's cool.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

this is good

the sooner we start lynching techbros and robber barons/billionaires the better.

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

Cheap Trick Dream Police is a loving awesome album

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

I think this is the most terrifying aspect of our new cyber punk reality.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

BrownieMinusEye posted:

Goddamit, I can't read my posted in anything but Morty's voice.... I'm a cuck I know it. just go to the dance with Steve, he's cool.

Get a Morty avatar so we can all read it that way

Chunky Salsa has issued a correction as of 04:33 on Jul 15, 2017

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

Cheap Trick Dream Police is a loving awesome album

cheap trick is real good and the late seventies produced some great great power pop. embrace the momrock

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

mdemone posted:

nay, my friend. all boobs are real. some of them have been enhanced for the glory of mankind, but all are real.

edit for plural

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

u haven't lived unless you've thought at one time "huh... todd rundgren is kinda great"

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Chunky Salsa posted:

Get Morty avatar so we can all read it that way

Ah jeez Salsa You think I'm made of money or something? You You Salsa you need to get a grip I'm not sure what you want me to do

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I can think of a great way for search and rescue to look for survivors in the thick smoke

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Chokes McGee posted:

I don't know what's going on here but I love it

cyberpunk thats what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

that hawaii building is on fire and didn't freefall perfectly into its own footprint isnt that funny HMMMMMMMM

• Locked thread