Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
these dudes basically rediscovered phrenology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUMANOID ORGANISM
Apr 1, 2017

100% AUTHENTIC
CARBON RICH STRUCTURE

chumbler posted:

Perhaps the world would be a better place if everyone showed such camaraderie.

Come on, people now
Pee on your brother
Everybody piss together
Try to love one another
Right now!

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

SaltyJesus posted:

these dudes basically rediscovered phrenology

They seem so ignorant of anything outside their bedroom door, it feels less like rediscovery and more like multiple cultures independently inventing writing

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

mods rename me felt girlfriend

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

My Linux Rig posted:

If only prostitution was legal, then there would be no way they would still get abused, right? Right??

if prostitution was legal, at least prostitutes wouldn't also be abused by the law

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

hackbunny posted:

if prostitution was legal, at least prostitutes wouldn't also be abused by the law

Being black isn't illegal, yet black folks are abused by the law. Your logic here leaves something to be desired.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Baronjutter posted:

I'm done standing up for WMAF couples with obvious racist basis. My friend Jessica defends her white worship and it's incredible, we live in a majority Asian area and she insists she just happens to be into white guys. As an asexual incel I'm done standing up for this kind of relationship, my reasoning simply doesn't get to people like this. Boys with yellow fever get away with this all the time and never again will I support this parasitic bond. These guys have all dated at least 2 Asian girls, only East Asian, and she's dated four white guys. Only white guys. Anyone with me? Let's make the world a better place and stand up for ourselves and equality, as well as healthy relationships. Only real coincidences, no serial fetish baby pursuing. I stopped talking to them today, he's a beta weeaboo who doesn't deserve her and she's stooping to the same level. Let's be strong, fellow hapa males and females. Who's with me #pact #pact #pact

What am I missing here? How can you be asexual and incel? Isn't asexual volcel?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I thought the point of asexuality was that you never got horny, so you don't try to gently caress anyway

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Bombadilillo posted:

What am I missing here? How can you be asexual and incel? Isn't asexual volcel?

Logic doesn't factor into the world view of these loving idiots.

Also loving lol about being mad because someone has a preference in romantic partners.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Literally A Person posted:

Being black isn't illegal, yet black folks are abused by the law. Your logic here leaves something to be desired.

:rip: your dumb country

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

hackbunny posted:

Prostitutions problems can never be separated from prostitution so maybe expanding the pool of exploiters to include law abiding people may not really do what you hope.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

So following the logic chain backwards abolition was bad because it didn't fix all the oppression?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

So following the logic chain backwards abolition was bad because it didn't fix all the oppression?

Yes.

but, actually no

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Man if some one wants to rent out they cooch, good on them

If anybody was interested in my scratchy old balls, I would be first on craigslist under "old balls need some attention"

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

ElGroucho posted:

I thought the point of asexuality was that you never got horny, so you don't try to gently caress anyway

Maybe its

"Nobody wants to gently caress me, but I dont wanna gently caress anyway so THERE."

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Hrm why dont she wanna gently caress?
:thunk:

Better retire to the study and after this warcraft raid add an entry in incel.xls then catalog my magic cards

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

lol if you don't stay in good enough shape that your wife can't help squeezing your rear end at the grocery store

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If we're in a marriage, I expect my partner to want to gently caress me every day even though i look like this
/

Sexual desire by contract

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

"Sweaty and gross" sounds like code for "I just went for a jog, you know got SWEATY...you should try it."

But naw its not Chad pissing on her. Not subtle workout hints. When he tips his Fedora "Dost m'lady desire a furious trio of inches?"

Bombadilillo fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jul 15, 2017

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

My ex girlfriend kept mental track of every time I told her no and I thought that was loving weird. This is a whole new level.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Countries have successfully protected sex workers by making prostitution legal, but hiring a prostitute illegal.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pick posted:

Countries have successfully protected sex workers by making prostitution legal, but hiring a prostitute illegal.

I've heard this before but I still don't understand how this mechanism is supposed to work. Someone here explain this!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I've heard this before but I still don't understand how this mechanism is supposed to work. Someone here explain this!

u are not in trouble if u offer to sell sum fuk, only if u wanna buy it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

u are not in trouble if u offer to sell sum fuk, only if u wanna buy it

Like, I get that. But isn't that really easily a manipulatable situation?

e: In a he-said-she-said legal sense?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i assume it's a matter of people being more willing to go to the police when they know they won't be arrested themselves

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Maya Fey posted:

i assume it's a matter of people being more willing to go to the police when they know they won't be arrested themselves

Okay, this makes more sense to me.

In fact, now it's stupidly obvious.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

joylessdivision posted:

My ex girlfriend kept mental track of every time I told her no and I thought that was loving weird. This is a whole new level.

Some women really can't handle it when their long term male partner actually turns down sex every once in a while. I've had to spend a half hour reassuring a few that yes, I was still attracted to them, everything was OK, etc, etc. Nobody should have to justify themselves with more than one sentence if they're just not in the mood, feeling lazy, gross, busy, whatever.

Also, I want to know how this guy was asking. Just flat out saying "Do you want to have sex?" out of nowhere is going to get you a negative response more times than not from anybody, even a long term partner. You got to have some game, son. Even your wife wants you to make an effort for her. "What's wrong with a kiss, boy? Hmm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss? You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate."

Imagined fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Jul 15, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Imagined posted:

Some women really can't handle it when their long term male partner actually turns down sex every once in a while. I've had to spend a half hour reassuring a few that yes, I was still attracted to them, everything was OK, etc, etc. Nobody should have to justify themselves with more than one sentence if they're just not in the mood, feeling lazy, gross, busy, whatever.

That is because traditionally it's one of the first signs that he is loving someone else

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

joylessdivision posted:

This would be less strange because putting something into a spreadsheet doesnt require the extra work of memorizing it

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Women are like elephants when it comes to remembering any tiny slight tho, right fellahs?

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Women are like elephants when it comes to remembering any tiny slight tho, right fellahs?

oh yeah, man. women do be remembring poo poo *crowd laughs* like dudes, you ever do something so stupid? right? you doin stupid poo poo and she's just takin notes *audience howls* "mmm hmmm, lemme see, on August 12th you said that detergent was, and i quote 'laundry sauce'" *audience can't contain itself and begins rolling on the floor* goddamn laundry sauce. i can't be expected to be remembering NAMES of poo poo. drat.

thanks for coming out tonight, you've been great, tip your waitress

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

darth_pizza posted:

oh yeah, man. women do be remembring poo poo *crowd laughs* like dudes, you ever do something so stupid? right? you doin stupid poo poo and she's just takin notes *audience howls* "mmm hmmm, lemme see, on August 12th you said that detergent was, and i quote 'laundry sauce'" *audience can't contain itself and begins rolling on the floor* goddamn laundry sauce. i can't be expected to be remembering NAMES of poo poo. drat.

:vince::boom::vince:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I thought laundry sauce was the water filled with grime and suds that gets drained out of the washing machine

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Pick posted:

That is because traditionally it's one of the first signs that he is loving someone else

Or you're suffering from a major depressive episode as I was.

Imagined posted:

Just flat out saying "Do you want to have sex?" out of nowhere is going to get you a negative response more times than not from anybody, even a long term partner. You got to have some game, son. Even your wife wants you to make an effort for her. "What's wrong with a kiss, boy? Hmm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss? You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate."

Also this. It's amazing she never bothered changing her strategy as my response was generally no.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

darth_pizza posted:

I am going to start calling detergent laundry sauce now.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Chad doesn't use detergent like some loving cuck 3/10. He sprays his laundry sauce all over the loving machine while banging stacii and pounding brews

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Chad doesn't use detergent like some loving cuck 3/10. He sprays his laundry sauce all over the loving machine while banging stacii and pounding brews

Come on dude, learn the lore. Chad's sweat is a natural detergent so he never needs to wash his clothes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

chumbler posted:

Come on dude, learn the lore. Chad's sweat is a natural detergent so he never needs to wash his clothes.

Of course. How silly of me to think for a moment that chad (Chad) actually embodied an actual human being and not a god-head like icon. Whoops, you guys.

I loving love chad so much

• Locked thread