Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I just wanted to say that John Elway is the messiah and will deliver us from our lowly stature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
What lowly stature

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
You're right. The Broncos are the premiere team in the NFL, I apologize for my lack of faith.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

gently caress your false god

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Croatoan posted:

You're right. The Broncos are the premiere team in the NFL, I apologize for my lack of faith.

We need to sacrifice more babies to ensure our victory next year. Our God demands it.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
*looks at Broncos QB depth chart*
*drinks bleach*

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Thank you, Texans. :laffo:

Eli Wiggum posted:

*looks at Broncos QB depth chart*
*drinks bleach*

It could be worse *points to above post*

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chargers bitch

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

:lol:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Thank you, Texans. :laffo:

It could be worse *points to above post*
Lynch keeps getting better in OTAs so there's that I guess

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
OTAs, where quarterbacks are forged by steel on steel.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Get the gently caress out of this thread Pats fan

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Whoever wins this division has one job: break Tom Brady

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I hope Brady stomps whoever wins the division, actually

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

a neat cape posted:

I hope Brady stomps whoever wins the division, actually

gently caress you

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Division solidarity is bullshit, I hope you all lose forever

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Any fan boy of the patriots doesn't even belong in this division. Go to the afc south, scab.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Volkerball posted:

Any fan boy of the patriots doesn't even belong in this division. Go to the afc south, scab.

I'm not the fan of the team moving SOUTH, bro

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I admit I could never hate Brady as much as I do Elway or Al Davis.

In fact I didn't hate him at all until this maga poo poo. But now he needs to go away

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

kiimo posted:

I admit I could never hate Brady as much as I do Al Davis.

What the gently caress is wrong with you? Objectively speaking, that man did a tremendous amount of great things for football.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Black Sunshine posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you? Objectively speaking, that man did a tremendous amount of great things for football.

I can understand hating al Davis if you aren't a Raiders fan. What I can't understand is not hating tom Brady if you aren't a patriots fan

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Late era Al Davis was amazing and should be remembered forever.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don't hate Al Davis. I hate Elway. I hate Mark Davis. I hate a lot. But Al was cool.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
If it weren't for Al Davis, who knows when the AFC and the NFC would have merged. He was also hilarious in his extremely bad old person decisions before he died.

Tom Brady can eat poo poo because the MAGA crap but I'll admit that he's the best quarterback in the NFL has right now. I mostly can't stand pats fans that feel they have to tell everyone how awesome he is.

I like the division solidarity. You guys make the broncos look really good. I remember when we went to the playoffs with an 8-8 record because none of you could get your poo poo together.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Croatoan posted:

If it weren't for Al Davis, who knows when the AFC and the NFC would have merged. He was also hilarious in his extremely bad old person decisions before he died.

Tom Brady can eat poo poo because the MAGA crap but I'll admit that he's the best quarterback in the NFL has right now. I mostly can't stand pats fans that feel they have to tell everyone how awesome he is.

I like the division solidarity. You guys make the broncos look really good. I remember when we went to the playoffs with an 8-8 record because none of you could get your poo poo together.

Davis also refused to house his teams in segregated Southern hotels in the 60s and practically integrated the NFL's coaching/CEO hierarchy single-handedly. Rooney Rule should be the Davis Rule.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Art Shell was the first black NFL head coach wasn't he?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Eli Wiggum posted:

Art Shell was the first black NFL head coach wasn't he?

Yes, and Tom Flores was the first real Latino HC and Amy Trask was the first(and still only) female CEO. Davis also drafted the first black QB to actually be a QB.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Flores is criminally underrated for winning two SBs coaching the Raiders in the 80's.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Durandal1707 posted:

Flores is criminally underrated for winning two SBs coaching the Raiders in the 80's.

Was also the first Wild Card SB winner, which was a huge deal at the time.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Yeah but gently caress the Raiders

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

a neat cape posted:

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Croatoan posted:

Agreed. Tom Brady is the best QB in the NFL right now except for the half dozen guys who are better than him.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

MrLogan posted:

Agreed. Tom Brady is the best QB in the NFL right now except for the half dozen guys who are better than him.

lmao

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

a neat cape posted:

*nods* yep

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

MrLogan posted:

Comin in hot!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/52Mack_/status/887703012491132932

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Guys I think I'm gonna get tickets to Broncos@Raiders on Nov 26 buuut ot looks like all the good tickets are gone. If I get tickets in the corners or the boonies, are there stupid posts or anything that'll block my view? I've never been there before so I want to check.

Right now I'm looking at sections 235, 236, 248, 249 but I'm willing to go for a better one if the view sucks.

Thanks in advance, Raiders dudes

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I don't think sight lines are a problem at O.Co, or at least not the main problem? Found this site that supposedly shows the view from various places, that's section 235 but I'm sure you can find the other seats you're considering.

The problems with O.Co are like...everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Thanks for that link, it's perfect.

I guess I'll discover how bad it is in person! I hope I get to see some sexy pidgeon action too.

The As stadium is pretty dope but I only ever go to games if I can get the baller VIP seats (15 dollars last Friday :laffo:). Oracle was alright but everything was expensive as gently caress.

P.S.

I've adopted the As as my baseball team because I can't say no to their prices

• Locked thread