Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Brother Friendship posted:

lol this idiot kept looking towards others on how to properly live her life and she's still doing it but she's just too stupid to realize it

hmmm i think i'm starting to see a pattern here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Here's my proposal: If you want to own a huge, dangerous dog you have to pass a strength test to prove you can actually physically restrain it if it freaks out. Want your huge dangerous dog? Lift some loving weights.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Agrajag posted:

that is a whole lotta crazy

sometimes when life doesnt work out, you go back to the church and do whatever loving crazy poo poo they demand to get back your social status

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

TURMP

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

ya i think it means that sex is ok as a married hetero couple but ONLY for procreation

so ofc its fkd up and thats only the tip

not just ok but mandatory, and required

if you aint birthin u lettin ur husband family and god down

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Zyla posted:

sometimes when life doesnt work out, you go back to the church and do whatever loving crazy poo poo they demand to get back your social status

so true it hurts

church is where you can always find forgiveness and acceptance of your past sins so long as you're willing to commit to a host of new ones

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

They both have bad eyebrows, so maybe

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Apraxin posted:

'is this a real account', someone asks:
https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/885859663232815104
oh my god this is a hell of a rabbithole

edit: holy loving poo poo

'if white supremacist fundamentalism don't exist, how me a homemaker amassed 30,000 twitter followers'

reading it, it seems to me that she was always unstable and empty inside, so when he first marrage imploded she went full free love/polyamourus/hipster hedonism lifestyle. and that didnt work and her new husband was a evangelical and her broke brain accepted that as the full truth instead just not doing an extreme.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

the modern american right is essentially the political version of "let's go to golgotha"

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Chunky Salsa posted:

Quiverfell movement is that '19 Kids and Counting' family thing isn't it? Some weird off-putting hybrid of Mormonism and Evangelism

Yes.It's basically the plot of Rudy Rucker's Wetware

Once in a while some kids escape and make long-form blog posts about it

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

VectorSigma posted:

the modern american right is essentially the political version of "let's go to golgotha"

yeah pretty much.

Main Paineframe posted:

iirc it's an evangelical thing where they have to pop out as many kids as possible as future soldiers in God's army, or something like that

the "quiver" part is because, as holy warriors for God, they're the metaphorical "arrows" God will fire at evil, and therefore they need to have really big families so God will have plenty of arrows to shoot

so what happend to the duggers, last thing i heard was the oldest son got caught on ashley madison(after the controversy of diddling his siblings and others).

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Duggers helped elect Donald John Trump President of these United States

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Zyla posted:

not just ok but mandatory, and required

if you aint birthin u lettin ur husband family and god down

yea i bet living that life long enough prob makes ur brain begin to take the form of one of those superpretzels they used to sell at the mall... :yikes:

idk why ppl have to make things so complicated for themselves they cant just be happy w/ themselves as they are and live a life they see themselves as both purposeful and enjoyable?

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 22:44 on Jul 15, 2017

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I just heard about somebody meeting two relatively cultured expat brits in their thirties who had never in their lives heard about Seinfeld. Is that even possible?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

This lady bout to be the richest attorney in United States history.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nonsense posted:

she's very good...

*casually looks thru shades for any LEOs*

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so what happend to the duggers, last thing i heard was the oldest son got caught on ashley madison(after the controversy of diddling his siblings and others).

The less we hear about the Duggars the better off we are.

The most bizarre thing about Quiverfull is there's no organizing, their connection to each other is home schooling.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Nonsense posted:

ugh papyrus

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Nonsense posted:

oh word

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

reading it, it seems to me that she was always unstable and empty inside, so when he first marrage imploded she went full free love/polyamourus/hipster hedonism lifestyle. and that didnt work and her new husband was a evangelical and her broke brain accepted that as the full truth instead just not doing an extreme.

It reads like she and her new husband burned out on the swinger life style, it seems that's where they met. Swingers are some of the shadiest people I've ever met and try to gently caress everything and it destroys social circles. I've seen lots of hosed up poo poo from people like that over the years and it's depressing how many people I've lost because they couldn't turn it off for close 'friends'. Once you start swinging it becomes a competition between the genders to see who can be the most hosed up person.

Don't jump in the swamp if you don't want to rip leeches off your skin. Or wipe slime off your body. Or deal with the inevitable STD.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Thoatse posted:

You shouldn't base life decisions on other people's hysteria's without examination. Pits are extremely cool and good dogs unless you raise it otherwise or get the random lemon... I'll admit they're not a good fit for novice owners and definitely not for people that are dicks

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2013/11/pit-bulls-are-just-about-the-nicest-dogs-there-are/

Pitbulls should probably just be regulated as exotic animals. They're not inherently bad but they can do more damage if someone raises them wrong than any other breed.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

He went to fake therapy for a short amount of time and is back worming his way into wingnut welfare. Sarah Palin's daughter did it. So did Ted Haggard (twice), so it's only a matter of time.

He blew a 6 figure do-nothing job with the FRC, and ruined the family reality TV show. He sold his family's home to some LLC for $1 so that his wife couldn't divorce him without being destroyed financially. She's currently pregnant with their fifth child. Also, it wasn't just Ashley Madison, he was found to be cruising for sex online before he and his wife even started 'courting.' He has never been and will never be faithful to his wife. He will never stop raping children.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

The less we hear about the Duggars the better off we are.

The most bizarre thing about Quiverfull is there's no organizing, their connection to each other is home schooling.

thats alot of hard right evangelicalism, its all connected through home schools and a few higher ups like huckabee and friends.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Home schooling is the most disgusting thing I've ever encountered. It takes years of dedication to undo the damage and brainwashing caused by it and that's even going into the severe damage done to a person's social skills by sequestering them away in the family kitchen or the basement of the local cult. It's child abuse.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/fjamie013/status/886255627433017344

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Al! posted:

just a sketch so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPIR8WAzMwM

poo poo rules

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Bethamphetamine posted:

He went to fake therapy for a short amount of time and is back worming his way into wingnut welfare. Sarah Palin's daughter did it. So did Ted Haggard (twice), so it's only a matter of time.

He blew a 6 figure do-nothing job with the FRC, and ruined the family reality TV show. He sold his family's home to some LLC for $1 so that his wife couldn't divorce him without being destroyed financially. She's currently pregnant with their fifth child. Also, it wasn't just Ashley Madison, he was found to be cruising for sex online before he and his wife even started 'courting.' He has never been and will never be faithful to his wife. He will never stop raping children.

sounds about right. the conservative christian mindset hurts and breaks alot of people, my gf being one of them, it destroys your self esteem and fucks up your thinking and sets up all these invisible walls in your mind to down so you go in a loop. whats sadder is none of these pricks have a healthy idea of sex. everything i have read about duggar jr is that he was a loving monster in bed with the callgirls and one nights. i cant imagine how bad it is for his wife.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i got a room rigged up now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kznXY1zh-Yg

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

word word im liking the dailies from one o them german point and click adventure game keep it up champ

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this is clearly not a human being

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Pitbulls should probably just be regulated as exotic animals. They're not inherently bad but they can do more damage if someone raises them wrong than any other breed.

That would probably be beneficial for both man and beast.

http://i.imgur.com/qFGbFQ5.gifv

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Man Spends Millions In Attempt To Convince Nation He's Normal

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Oh Hello, didn't see you there. Just eating my plain toast I made here at random next to my $4,000 Jura automatic espresso machine

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

shiksa posted:

word word im liking the dailies from one o them german point and click adventure game keep it up champ

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/886249429048508416

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/azbrodsky/status/886048278126710784

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/886231135390400513

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

• Locked thread