Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Duck and Cover posted:

Eh turns out not too bad. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP_per_capita You see what I did there moron Trump supporters? I did some research and when I saw it didn't fit my narrative I posted it anyway. Faaakkke staaaatistiiics.

The Narrative we have is both sides of the aisle here find you an annoying little mosquito to such an extent we all have an unspoken agreement to try to ignore you outright no matter how many times you post , I will even engage who what now and his ilk but you well, heh, do everyone here a favor and just go away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
heh

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

T.S. Smelliot posted:

The Narrative we have is both sides of the aisle here find you an annoying little mosquito to such an extent we all have an unspoken agreement to try to ignore you outright no matter how many times you post , I will even engage who what now and his ilk but you well, heh, do everyone here a favor and just go away

Ohh poor guy got burned too much by me? Yeah it figures a homophobic racist would struggle when someone with any degree of intelligence talks to them. Can't block me because that's admiting defeat, pretty pathetic.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jul 16, 2017

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Should Germany make every decision for the eu (like banning gay marriage) just because it has the largest gdp?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sentient Data posted:

Should Germany make every decision for the eu (like banning gay marriage) just because it has the largest gdp?

Don't worry might makes right

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Is the race war still goin on itt? who's winning? the whites i bet

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
This won't be the first time the Germans give gays a certain "special status"

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lol eurotrash aren't getting all genocidey for like the 3rd time in the last century are they :allears:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The Democrats will be unable to fix the Russia-Trump situation by simply believing things will return back to "normal" if he's impeached; and he probably won't be. What Trump represents is the globalization of an international oligarchy which invests heavily in high-end luxury real estate in places like London, Paris, New York, L.A., Miami, Panama City, etc.

These are safe havens to put looted cash from formerly state-owned industries in China and Russia. The reason the Russian oligarchs planted Trump (a high-end luxury real estate dealer) into the White House is because they were pissed at the sanctions in 2014, which choked off the flow into these Western cities. Same trend is what's giving us tax havens where billionaires stash their cash, and also have the Democrats by the nuts. Same phenomenon is also giving us the trend of ultra-rich people building survivalist bunkers and the like. They want to get their stolen goods into lockboxes before the crash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8e8FRTi4ho

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
the crash is gonna be so loving awesome

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

T.S. Smelliot posted:

wrong, i talked to him and it was alright.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

I hope I'm jacked in and become a ghost on the internet when the crash comes

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

http://www.businessinsider.com/hedge-fund-elliott-capital-management-seizes-ara-libertad-ship-owned-by-argentina-2012-10

This story is 5 years old. I wonder how strong hedge funds are compared to sovereign nation-states in 2017. Even so, if ww3 goes down these bunkers are just assets for whatever nuclear power's intelligence operation gets there first.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

T.S. Smelliot posted:

This won't be the first time the Germans give gays a certain "special status"

Trump is like Hitler in that he may not personally give a gently caress about homosexuals but wouldn't have a problem throwing them under the bus to further his agenda. (not concentration camps though pretty sure that'd be too far for Trump) Thanks for the opportunity to let me compare Trump to Hitler it was fun. Oh if I've learned anything from this thread if a and b both do something it doesn't matter the severity they are both equal!

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jul 16, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

kickascii posted:

http://www.businessinsider.com/hedge-fund-elliott-capital-management-seizes-ara-libertad-ship-owned-by-argentina-2012-10

This story is 5 years old. I wonder how strong hedge funds are compared to sovereign nation-states in 2017. Even so, if ww3 goes down these bunkers are just assets for whatever nuclear power's intelligence operation gets there first.

as near as I can tell the bunkers are gonna be taken over by the PMC's these idiots are hiring to staff them

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

You know who else was hitler?

hitler.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Donald Trump; Putin's Chump

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Skypie posted:

I hope I'm jacked in and become a ghost on the internet when the crash comes

You might want to save yourself to a backup. The cloud will be a prime target for cyberterror.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

FuzzySkinner posted:

You know who else was hitler?

hitler.

That's right, good job!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol ts thinks Trayvon martin , a teenager unarmed deserved to get shot when a fat racist wannabe cop wife beater picked a fight and lost , and that Castile was a thug and deserved to get shot . he's Florida .txt

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
sometiems the garden of freedom must be watered with the piss of martyrs

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

An interesting observation I just had: often the alt-right and conservatives are just as easily "triggered" as the liberal snowflakes they make fun of.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol ts thinks Trayvon martin , a teenager unarmed deserved to get shot when a fat racist wannabe cop wife beater picked a fight and lost , and that Castile was a thug and deserved to get shot . he's Florida .txt

he deserved to get shot for eating Skittles, those fuckin' things are nasty

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
sometimes, they seem to be crying out for a "safe space" even.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I like sour skittles I pour them all in my 4 lokos

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
is it time for us all to get loving crazy

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
who among us is ready to get hosed UP

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Would someone please show me evidence, I mean actual evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians in order to win the election. Actual dumb here, just trying to figure out why I hear so much of the same bullshit on the TV and radio and yet nobody can manage to provide a real example, goddamn..

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Flavor Truck posted:

Would someone please show me evidence, I mean actual evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians in order to win the election. Actual dumb here, just trying to figure out why I hear so much of the same bullshit on the TV and radio and yet nobody can manage to provide a real example, goddamn..

Trump Jr is working on it

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Please, just loving post some links or something I'm becoming a conservative plaese halp

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Prorat posted:

It's not about giving a poo poo it's Twitter and the deep state using them as propaganda because (dumb Hillary supporters) think their tweets are more official.

Lmao

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Flavor Truck posted:

Please, just loving post some links or something I'm becoming a conservative plaese halp

it's all fake. we literally just made it up out of thin air. No evidence whatsoever. Only dems are bad. just take a look at all the hard hitting proof on breitbart to learn the truth.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Who What Now posted:

Which world leader was it that owned Trump hardcore by squeezing his tiny baby hand too hard? Was it France?

Yeah macron has dunked on trump like 6 times now lmao

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Boy I sure can't wait to escalate our pissing contest with Russia. I'm too jaded to be scared of religious extremism. I need to be worried about a thermonuclear firestorm if I'm gonna get off these days.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Flavor Truck posted:

4 out of 5 anonymous sources agree

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
neoliberal globalist macron uses his strong hand to prove he won't be intimidated by fat fake trump

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Piss de Bundy posted:

neoliberal globalist macron uses his strong hand to prove he won't be intimidated by fat fake trump

so does France have a heavy airlift capability yet or what

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Waffle House posted:

And yeah, the domain is still registered. Sucks about 1+year registrations, the information sticks for a while.

lol gently caress Donald Trump and anyone who kisses his rear end

Make America great again

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Zippy the Bummer posted:

who among us is ready to get hosed UP

Just bought whisky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004