Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Those filters were really good. Hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thecluckmeme posted:

Almost but not quite

I miss the word filter :(

Thank you your title has just owned me I'm going to kill myself

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Charles Bukowski posted:

Sunburnt aphid died right? :(

According to the user post history they posted a year or so after being told to try lsd. So maybe not?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

funmanguy posted:

Those filters were really good. Hth

emptyquote but imagine i applied a filter lololo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Powaqoatse posted:

emptyquote but imagine i applied a filter lololo

Oh man I'm imagining it right now

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Sid Vicious posted:

Oh man I'm imagining it right now

:hug:

e: eh whatever word that makes a hug smiley

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I'm p sure it's glomp

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Powaqoatse posted:

:hug:

e: eh whatever word that makes a hug smiley

I think it's glomp

Edit: gently caress you

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
wow, that's uncalled for.

Edit - glomp smith

funmanguy has a new favorite as of 04:52 on Jul 15, 2017

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sorry I'm unused to PYF I meant uh... I love you?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sid Vicious posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f1z-nHvt3c

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Good rear end song

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Sid Vicious posted:

Good, rear end-song

Punctuation is important.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Punctuation is important.

Sid Vicious posted:

Good rear end, song.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Who you calling "song", and what was that you said about my rear end? :toughguy:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Sid Vicious posted:

lmbo

:glomp: wow it works

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Who you calling "song", and what was that you said about my rear end? :toughguy:

:wink:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Sid Vicious posted:

I really miss when im gay and cuck were word filtered especially when the user whose name was cuck cuck im gay would post and get quoted

Same

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

cuck cuck im gay was the best username for a while

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
It never made me laugh as much as 'Bloodfart McCoy.'

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

thecluckmeme is also a pretty good username

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

I appreciate the paywall profanity filter because it appears to the world that phrases like "gently caress" are huge SA memes.

quote:

my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, basically prodromal schizophrenia
I'd like to see a genuinely subtle one though, just a 1-letter-transposed typo in a long word to see how long it takes for someone to have a breakdown after editing their post 20 times trying to correct "reciever" or "missappropriated".

Shame that Radium screwed up coding hellbans. That's the worst thing you could do to a Gurf or Dare, ban them without them knowing they're banned. Every post they'd have to log out & back in with a second account to see if their posts are invisible or if everyone's just ignoring them. Hellbanned can see each other, so they'd need yet another account to make sure the second one hasn't been caught and hellbanned too, recursively, like a Byzantine General Bull poo poo problem

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Does anyone else remember the thread that was probably on GBS where they were going through youtube videos with default upload names and found a bunch pedophiles and serial killers documenting their poo poo?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nuns with Guns posted:

Does anyone else remember the thread that was probably on GBS where they were going through youtube videos with default upload names and found a bunch pedophiles and serial killers documenting their poo poo?

No, but now I have to see this.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Solice Kirsk posted:

:pedo:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Nuns with Guns posted:

Was that the thread that had the YouTube video with the possible kidnapping victim in a little room under the stairway?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Nuns with Guns posted:

:catstare:

Solice Kirsk posted:

:same:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

"oh wow paedophile and serial killer videos holy poo poo let me get in on this"

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I was interested because I wasn't parsing the sentence well and wanted clarity. But yeah I don't want to see even the reactions to that

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
God the Second Life griefing was some fun poo poo, I was absolutely on board with that stuff. Biggest highlight was probably when my wife made a realistic tarantula avatar, so a ton of us equipped it to become a swarm of giant spiders and descend upon whatever places seemed amusing. The first thing we found was a huge cruise ship that just happened to be hosting an online wedding. So yeah someone got their online wedding crashed by a horde of enormous tarantulas who all rushed into this fancy ballroom then started using the facilities around such as playing the piano, mixing drinks at the bar and dancing on people's dinner tables.
After that we went to a sex beach, turns out people stop doing sex emotes REALLY loving fast if a huge spider joins in.

Also the main thing I always wondered about ferretball's horrible "rape is sometimes okay" screed is what in the gently caress prompted him to even say any of that poo poo. Was it just apropos of nothing or was he trying to make some kind of point?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I Said No posted:

God the Second Life griefing was some fun poo poo, I was absolutely on board with that stuff. Biggest highlight was probably when my wife made a realistic tarantula avatar, so a ton of us equipped it to become a swarm of giant spiders and descend upon whatever places seemed amusing. The first thing we found was a huge cruise ship that just happened to be hosting an online wedding. So yeah someone got their online wedding crashed by a horde of enormous tarantulas who all rushed into this fancy ballroom then started using the facilities around such as playing the piano, mixing drinks at the bar and dancing on people's dinner tables.
After that we went to a sex beach, turns out people stop doing sex emotes REALLY loving fast if a huge spider joins in.

Jesus christ, you REALLY know how to make a guy want to log back in, because drat :stare:

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
Was ferretball the one who claimed he could identify a Muslim woman by the smell of their vagina?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gum posted:

Was ferretball the one who claimed he could identify a Muslim woman by the smell of their vagina?

That's....ummm....what?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Thankfully, SAclopedia actuallly has an entry about Ferretball. There's a quote of the rape post here, and here's the post where he first claims that Muslim women have a special smell when they're aroused.

Now let us never speak of this again.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I was interested because I wasn't parsing the sentence well and wanted clarity. But yeah I don't want to see even the reactions to that

If I remember right, it ended in reports to the FBI and the video channels vanishing off youtube, so hopefully some of them were arrested? :unsmith:

I was wondering/hoping that I remembered that bit right. There were a few attempts to make follow-up threads but they died quickly because, yeah, nobody wanted to relive that.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

I Said No posted:

Also the main thing I always wondered about ferretball's horrible "rape is sometimes okay" screed is what in the gently caress prompted him to even say any of that poo poo. Was it just apropos of nothing or was he trying to make some kind of point?

The idea of a virtual wedding getting crashed by a horde of spiders that proceed to start tap dancing all over the dance floor, and help themselves to martinis is hilarious.

Bet that bride was pretty upset she didn't spring for Spider Insurance in her event! :shepspends:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Thankfully, SAclopedia actuallly has an entry about Ferretball. There's a quote of the rape post here, and here's the post where he first claims that Muslim women have a special smell when they're aroused.

Now let us never speak of this again.

Cool, I referenced the second thing in another thread recently and I was worried it was a fever nightmare

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Panfilo posted:

Bet that bride was pretty upset she didn't spring for Spider Insurance in her event! :shepspends:
The only way that story is better is if some guy in a twirly moustache and suit comes in with flyers for Tarantula Insurance before the event and ia kicked out.

I WARNED YOU, I WARNED YOU ALL

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

I really miss when im gay and cuck were word filtered especially when the user whose name was cuck cuck im gay would post and get quoted
The most underappreciated word filter was the one that changed "hth" to "I'm a huge prick."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

PopeCrunch posted:

hi this is me, it's literally true and i took pictures to prove it in case 'picture of tooth chunk' and 'picture of bloody socket i tore it out of' help you in a basic day
tooth chunk: http://i.imgur.com/ghLi9.jpg
socket: http://i.imgur.com/k0RSk.jpg

the tooth had to go and i didn't have insurance, and that's not even the worst thing i took pictures for proof of doing because IRC didn't believe me, namaste

edit again: no, i am not hollis mason

This explains a lot because some times it comes up and apparently we had similar threads or something then people are all " You removed your teeth with pliers and posted pictures.".