Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Cory didn't back Wisniewski in NJ but to be fair nobody did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
"Helping Small Businesses, Start-Ups & Job Creators: Small businesses are the lifeblood of our economy and job creation. Kamala is committed to both making sure small business owners have access to capital and to cutting excessive red tape. As Attorney General, she supported efforts to stop abusive lawsuits against small businesses and business owners, and in Washington she will fight for our California small businesses and job creators."

lmofa

she really is a carbon copy of obama

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
she did cosponsor the 15 dollar minimum wage bill that bernie thossed out there, unlike... uh, 17 other dems

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Expand Pro-Work Tax Credits: Together the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and the Child Tax Credit (CTC) help keep millions of families from falling into poverty and enable many parents to afford childcare, which allows them to work and provide for their families. Kamala supports expanding these credits and the American Opportunity Tax Credit, which helps pay for college.

tax credits tax credits tax credits (are garbage give everyone more money immediately)

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

anime was right posted:

this is a really puzzling paragraph from the nyt:

"Still, Democrats acknowledge that there is a palpable appetite on the left for comprehensive government health care. A number of the party’s potential 2020 presidential contenders, including Senators Cory Booker of New Jersey and Kamala Harris of California, have signaled support for some version of universal government care, though neither Mr. Booker nor Ms. Harris has endorsed the single-payer proposal in his or her home state."

that is some weird-rear end vague doublespeak for the two candidates most likely being propped up by wall st, go figure

bad dems hijacked "universal care" to mean "forced to purchase overpriced private insurance" so they can both gently caress off.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Willa Rogers posted:

bad dems hijacked "universal care" to mean "forced to purchase overpriced private insurance" so they can both gently caress off.

ya she explicitly endorses universal healthcare but does not want single payer and has no stance on the public option which is lmao

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
like i would choose her over trump without a blink of hesitation but we got better material out there imo

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
harris' foreign policy stances: 7 mentions of israel, 0 mentions of palestine

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
id do booker next but i think we have like a zillion knocks on him already without any effort

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
also the obvious: harris refused to prosecute a member of the trump administration for illegally foreclosing on innocent peoples homes, actually, lets call that what it is, theft. why didnt she hashtag resist?

why didnt harris even try send a loving house thief to prison?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
kamala harris is really similar to hillary clinton, as in, they both love slavery

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

booker is a fuckshit

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

Ace of Baes posted:

kamala harris is really similar to hillary clinton, as in, they both love slavery

UHD posted:

booker is a fuckshit

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

bombing serbia is good and we should do it again

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Booker is going to suspend his campaign after Iowa to spend more time with Whole Foods.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Rand alPaul posted:

Booker is going to suspend his campaign after Iowa to spend more time with Whole Foods.

i'm seeing booker 2020 as more of a rubio 2016

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i'm seeing booker 2020 as more of a rubio 2016

good because rubio 2016 was a dumpster fire

dude got owned by chris loving christie ffs

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

anime was right posted:

"Helping Small Businesses, Start-Ups & Job Creators: Small businesses are the lifeblood of our economy and job creation. Kamala is committed to both making sure small business owners have access to capital and to cutting excessive red tape. As Attorney General, she supported efforts to stop abusive lawsuits against small businesses and business owners, and in Washington she will fight for our California small businesses and job creators."

lmofa

she really is a carbon copy of obama

I liked it how in town halls the self-professed business owners always end up being complete pricks.

Waaah, Why do I have to provide healthcare for my employees?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
the term job creators makes me want to puke

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

UHD posted:

good because rubio 2016 was a dumpster fire

dude got owned by chris loving christie ffs

I'm still at a loss as to how he hosed up that one debate exchange so badly, like even if he totally froze up and forgot what to say even saying "Chris Christie is a fat poopie head" is better than just repeating the same line over and over again like a robot.

Subjunctivitis
Oct 12, 2007
Causation or Correlation?
https://twitter.com/SpringsDSA/status/886429604638019586

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i guess i shouldn't be surprised that hillary is still considered a kingmaker in the dem party cause we live in a society where the elite are rewarded for failure

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Condiv posted:

i guess i shouldn't be surprised that hillary is still considered a kingmaker in the dem party cause we live in a society where the elite are rewarded for failure

you can run a drone strike campaign with a 90% failure rate and get rewarded with love and adoration, plus endless wall street dollars for life

but if i take a poo poo too long i get fired with no severance. meritocracy is a lie

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
macron update: still bad

Kassad posted:

So Netanyahu is in France to commemorate the Rafle du Vel d'Hiv. As usual, Macron said a thing:

https://twitter.com/franceinfo/status/886533809709121537

"we won't let any ground to hatred, to antizionism, which is antisemitism under a different shape"

trump, netanyahu, macron loves all the good boys

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Sure am glad France managed to avoid electing an insane President

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Condiv posted:

No suprise was the bad dem reaction to being crushed at the voting booths was to just to cling on to power even harder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-d4F1ZqxHc

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Taintrunner posted:

you can run a drone strike campaign with a 90% failure rate and get rewarded with love and adoration, plus endless wall street dollars for life

but if i take a poo poo too long i get fired with no severance. meritocracy is a lie

What is YOUR success rate for killing foreign children, Mr. Smartypants?

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/naomiaklein/status/828981210470707200

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

gradenko_2000 posted:

To be fair, every lib "leader of the free world" is rabidly pro-Israel; Trudeau tried to have McGill ban BDS on campus when he was leader of the opposition.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Kurtofan posted:

macron update: still bad

"we won't let any ground to hatred, to antizionism, which is antisemitism under a different shape"

trump, netanyahu, macron loves all the good boys

All those Anti-Semitic Arabs. ...

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
they told me that you had gone totally irrelevant, and that your agenda was unsound

is our agenda unsound?

i don't see any agenda at all, sir

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Proportionally twice as many democrats say they don't stand for anything than republicans say that the democrats do stand for something.

It's pretty sad when the direct opposition has a minority defending your standing when twice the proportion of your own party claims that's simply not true.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

anime was right posted:

i would start picking up policy dirt on centrists candidates like, asap, btw

You don't really need to dig much when it comes to centrists

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Venom Snake posted:

You don't really need to dig much when it comes to centrists
Their platforms seem to...center around it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/BillHumphreyMA/status/886448978493149184

https://twitter.com/BillHumphreyMA/status/886450681682567168

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lol commie Ned Flanders in the replies

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

At least France avoided the literal fascist in favor of, uh, the guy who appears to be literal Julius Caesar.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

ThndrShk2k posted:

Their platforms seem to...center around it.

We found a solution to global warming.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

gradenko_2000 posted:

thanks obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

docbeard posted:

At least France avoided the literal fascist in favor of, uh, the guy who appears to be literal Julius Caesar.
Zuck's not even french

And he's Augustus, not Julius

• Locked thread