Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

six sixes are nearly forty

or two satan numbers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

You know, I'm not really all that bright or charismatic, only have a Bachelors, and have an internet commentor's grasp of foreign and domestic affairs, but I honestly think, if I were president, I could pull better numbers than Trump. I have never in my life felt like I was more qualified to be president than the actual president, but here we are.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Vertical Lime posted:

i go away for less than 10 minutes and

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/886588838902206464

TRUMP

like it's such a loving beautiful day outside donnie

In pretty good at Trump syntax but I literally don't understand this tweet

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

navyjack posted:

You know, I'm not really all that bright or charismatic, only have a Bachelors, and have an internet commentor's grasp of foreign and domestic affairs, but I honestly think, if I were president, I could pull better numbers than Trump. I have never in my life felt like I was more qualified to be president than the actual president, but here we are.

At this point you could put a random TCC poster in the oval office and I'd applaud the jump in quality.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

He's trying to say the new poll numbers are fake, despite conceding that 40% approval is "not bad", but also getting it wrong in the process since they gave him a 36% approval.

What's funny is, a better strategy is readily available using just that poll. The Democrats, arguably, got just as lovely a response in it since apparently most of the country thinks the entire party stands for "nothing", and a plurality thinks Donny is doing just fine with the economy.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Hello yes I'm a trump syntax enthusiast. I dabble if you will

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Nichael posted:

He's trying to saying the new poll numbers are fake, despite conceding that 40% approval is "not bad", but also getting it wrong in the process since they gave him a 36% approval.

That's what I figured but it's too retarded. Lmao I guess

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mabe he rhought they said 40 percocet

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
hell yeah schiff is on this week

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/886599639016902656
https://twitter.com/danpfeiffer/status/886601040342032390

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

does daughter loving count as a product? kind of unfair if it doesn't imo

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

safely sodomized posted:

its called rimming

fixed that for you :thumbsup:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

but it's still infrastructure week??

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

rear end cobra posted:

but it's still infrastructure week??

low energy week
jeb week

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/886602853497921536

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Naerasa posted:

At this point you could put a random TCC poster in the oval office and I'd applaud the jump in quality.

President found dead in overheated car; two dozen grand pianos mysteriously delivered to White House

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Autarky week should be good though

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

shame tiffany got memoryholed

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/886600795399041027

I'm a mail order book plutocrat now

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

navyjack posted:

yr rap sheet is p good, id vote for you for senate at minimum

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

a fukkin showcase what

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

skaboomizzy posted:

President found dead in overheated car; two dozen grand pianos mysteriously delivered to White House

President returns from a week at Camp David emaciated, shivering, and missing an arm.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

ftfy

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The us is one the very few countries in the world who could probably do full autarky, but itd be even more third world-y than now

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
ugh why is trump's lawyer on every single Sunday show im gonna watch this old house instead

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i thought autarky was a batman villain

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

rear end cobra posted:

In essence he's saying "lol nothing matters!"

Trump A cspam goon confirmed!

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

skaboomizzy posted:

President bankrupts county after putting all of the money in Immodium-backed securities

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

a helpful bear posted:

EHF and also DJTJR rn:

holy poo poo what iss there an actual anime for this thing I've falen in love with?

I was searching your posts to try to figure out whether this gif was from this Saga, which I'm not familiar with, or from Battle Angel, (There is an anime of Battle Angel, it's one of the few that I own, and I don't remember this exact image although it looks right) and looking at your posts from this time gave me this in rapid succession:

Epic High Five posted:

So I moved onto Battle Angel Alita after my SAGA disppointment re: Comixology Unlimited and it's really good! Probably the first "coming of age" story that isn't total loving trash garbage idiocy

Epic High Five posted:

the impurities breathe life into the steel

And I was like holy gently caress, that's a pretty cool takeaway from Battle Angel. Then I looked a little more closely and realized it was sort of a happy accident.

Anyway, been living in an America's Best Value Inn, just got home yesterday and it's so good to be posting from my own bed once again, sipping decent coffee as I get ready to start the day, chasing cats away from my keyboard. Been working in evangelist country for a week, which is largely composed of churches alternated with tattoo parlours, feeling strangely happy and affectionate, finally vocalized it to myself while still a couple hundred miles from home; "They may be dumb redneck trash, but they are my dumb redneck trash and I love them."

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I love my dumb fat president :patriot:

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

passionate dongs posted:

a fukkin showcase what

Bob, I'll say 19,200!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

BeOSPOS posted:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

petit choux posted:

holy poo poo what iss there an actual anime for this thing I've falen in love with?

I was searching your posts to try to figure out whether this gif was from this Saga, which I'm not familiar with, or from Battle Angel, (There is an anime of Battle Angel, it's one of the few that I own, and I don't remember this exact image although it looks right) and looking at your posts from this time gave me this in rapid succession:

And I was like holy gently caress, that's a pretty cool takeaway from Battle Angel. Then I looked a little more closely and realized it was sort of a happy accident.

Anyway, been living in an America's Best Value Inn, just got home yesterday and it's so good to be posting from my own bed once again, sipping decent coffee as I get ready to start the day, chasing cats away from my keyboard. Been working in evangelist country for a week, which is largely composed of churches alternated with tattoo parlours, feeling strangely happy and affectionate, finally vocalized it to myself while still a couple hundred miles from home; "They may be dumb redneck trash, but they are my dumb redneck trash and I love them."

plz rename this guy Anime Investigator

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

they can show tiffany's at least

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

BeOSPOS posted:

I do not!! I'm committing treason immediately on waking!! :unsmigghh:

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Squizzle posted:

yr rap sheet is p good, id vote for you for senate at minimum

I'm honored to accept the coveted Theologically-sound Power Rangers endorsement!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

BeOSPOS posted:

i hate your dumb fat president

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Vertical Lime posted:

i go away for less than 10 minutes and

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/886588838902206464

TRUMP

like it's such a loving beautiful day outside donnie

https://twitter.com/getongab/status/886589008263950336

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Naerasa posted:

*snorts an entire bottle of otc bath salts* guys these purple unicorns are telling me not to take away health Care

*approval jumps to 60%*

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

i hope there is a corn booth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

To attempt an understanding of Muad'Trump without understanding his mortal enemies, the Fake News Media, is to attempt to see Truth without knowing Falsehood. It is the attempt to see the Light without knowing Darkness. It cannot be.- from "Manual of Muad'Trump" by the Princess Ivanka

• Locked thread