Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
lol, half the regular Trumpers are all probated for having massive racist meltdowns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
Ben Shapiro's a Trumper now I think.

https://youtu.be/WoSvVDQJGv4

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Grant DaNasty posted:

and theperminator.

Thank the loving christ, the thread is good again, we don't have to argue who can cum the furthest.

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

Bob NewSCART posted:

Hahaha even the worst of the Clinton photoshops doesn't hold a candle to how loving ugly this fat orange baby is, with professional photo editing and a male make up artist hahahah

Chin to forehead ratio is unfortunate.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
prorat is the king of poo poo Mountain now , since :

Perm is probated for boganism isn't even An American

Ts might as well be banned lol a month

Yug is in cat jail

And spunky never had it in him

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Who What Now posted:

lol, half the regular Trumpers are all probated for having massive racist meltdowns.

WHOA WHOA this liberal is on track to a racist meltdown, HAHAHA IT IS COMING GUYS

*gets banned for making racist posts like constantly*

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Piss de Bundy posted:

prorat is the king of poo poo Mountain now , since :

Perm is probated for boganism isn't even An American

Ts might as well be banned lol a month

Yug is in cat jail

And spunky never had it in him

You forgot "has best av in thread".

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
it's no fun to dunk on somebody who can't defend themselves terribly then high 5 the other goobers thinking they got such good ice burns

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Tallgeese posted:

You forgot "has best av in thread".

Nah, still Fisheystix

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Nah, still Fisheystix

Oh right, how the hell did I forget about him?

Piss de Bundy posted:

it's no fun to dunk on somebody who can't defend themselves terribly then high 5 the other goobers thinking they got such good ice burns

loving agreed. I salute your sense of honor.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i think trump is still fine right

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

nigga crab pollock posted:

His fineness is subatomic.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

nigga crab pollock posted:

Trump was never fine. I mean, he's not gonna be impeached, but as a person he is hosed.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
I just lol @ people who want trump impeached, as if Mike Pence taking over would be somehow better than Trump? Its dumbs all the way down.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Cephalectomy posted:

I just lol @ people who want trump impeached, as if Mike Pence taking over would be somehow better than Trump? Its dumbs all the way down.

any win at this point they think is what is needed to stop losing elections and being looked at unfavorably. Just like the travel ban lower court decisions, everyone knew the supreme court would over rule them they don't realize they are making things worse for themselves with these stunts.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Mnoba posted:

any win at this point they think is what is needed to stop losing elections and being looked at unfavorably. Just like the travel ban lower court decisions, everyone knew the supreme court would over rule them they don't realize they are making things worse for themselves with these stunts.

Nah, they need to put up at least some token resistance, they are already on extremely thin ice with their base.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mnoba posted:

I am glad before the ban there was a billion muslim terrorist acts after the ban less than a billion! That's some good leadership and not pandering to his hate base at all. Hey barely sentient garbage just because you can speak doesn't mean you should.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jul 16, 2017

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Nah, they need to put up at least some token resistance, they are already on extremely thin ice with their base.

Wait, what base are we talking about here?

Because it can't be the Democratic base, unless that base is "people with too much time on their hands."

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mnoba posted:

oh yeah lets not punish things we believe are impeachable because the VP is pretty bad too

wrap it up guys

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Tallgeese posted:

Wait, what base are we talking about here?

Because it can't be the Democratic base, unless that base is "people with too much time on their hands."

What? People who traditionally vote Dem abstained a ton and that is how we got Trump. It's still their base, it's just unmotivated.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

What? People who traditionally vote Dem abstained a ton and that is how we got Trump. It's still their base, it's just unmotivated.

What I'm saying is that I'm not sure this is the kind of thing that will actually motivate them.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I decided to vote for Evan McMullen or whatever his name was because I literally thought every other candidate was trash, including Stein and Johnson.

Still don't regret it. Was hoping he'd win Utah and throw the election but he didn't come close

I am usually a dem and voted dem straight down ticket besides him.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Streak posted:

oh yeah lets not punish things we believe are impeachable because the VP is pretty bad too

wrap it up guys

trying to dethrone the president, while offering up nothing that got him elected is never going to work. It just comes off like there is some deep state political group desperately trying to hold onto power, and people despise that much more than trump jr meeting with some russians.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Streak posted:

wrap it up guys

Oh please, like they actually think this is impeachable.

If the stuff Trump has done was impeachable, then it would barely be an exaggeration to suggest that half of Congress and all recent presidents should have been impeached. And they know it.

This is political circus at its not-finest.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Tallgeese posted:

What I'm saying is that I'm not sure this is the kind of thing that will actually motivate them.

It probably won't, but "these fuckers didn't put up any fight at all" will certainly disincline them to vote

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
:chaostrump:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tallgeese posted:

Oh please, like they actually think this is impeachable.

If the stuff Trump has done was impeachable, then it would barely be an exaggeration to suggest that half of Congress and all recent presidents should have been impeached. And they know it.

This is political circus at its not-finest.

whatever you say, pissbaby

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

It probably won't, but "these fuckers didn't put up any fight at all" will certainly disincline them to vote

I doubt most of the working-class Democratic base actually cares about whether anyone "#resists" Trump. As opposed to caring about their dire economic conditions.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Tallgeese posted:

I doubt most of the working-class Democratic base actually cares about whether anyone "#resists" Trump. As opposed to caring about their dire economic conditions.

Right. Which the Republicans and Trump will continue making worse.

This is loving great. "What about Clinton?!?"

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Right. However, they're forgetting the actually-important second half of "How we will make it better for you."

The second half by itself works.

The first half by itself does not.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Tallgeese posted:

Right. However, they're forgetting the actually-important second half of "How we will make it better for you."

The second half by itself works.

The first half by itself does not.

Okay, so the thing is the Dems win when the voter turnout is higher. It's just math.

SO if they are going to piss off some of their base by not putting up a fight, that decreases their chances of winning.

Yes, they still need to come up with a plan to get back the people they lost, but tossing away votes by just going along with whatever the Republicans want will not help them. Especially since they all need to be there anyway.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Okay, so the thing is the Dems win when the voter turnout is higher. It's just math.

SO if they are going to piss off some of their base by not putting up a fight, that decreases their chances of winning.

Yes, they still need to come up with a plan to get back the people they lost, but tossing away votes by just going along with whatever the Republicans want will not help them. Especially since they all need to be there anyway.

You're right, but they've had six months to come up with that plan, and have not done so.

That should worry the ever-loving gently caress out of you.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Tallgeese posted:

You're right, but they've had six months to come up with that plan, and have not done so.

That should worry the ever-loving gently caress out of you.

That's because there's a civil war in the party over pretty much exactly that poo poo.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

This is loving great. "What about Clinton?!?"

nuh uh! MAGA! winning!

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Right again, and the people who think that "#resist"ing is enough are arguably winning.

If I actually had emotional investment in the Democrats and overturning Trump I would be apoplectic right now.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Tallgeese posted:

Right again, and the people who think that "#resist"ing is enough are arguably winning.

If I actually had emotional investment in the Democrats and overturning Trump I would be apoplectic right now.

If the game weren't completely rigged right now, the Dems would have been done after 2016 and a new party would have replaced them.The neolib core is holding on for dear life because to them, Republican rule is better than economic populism.

The Dems will likely break even in 2018 due to another 16 months of complete Trump incompetency and scandal. I don't think he will seek re-election in 2020, he loving hates the job and never really wanted it.

Really this moment right now is the type of time where a serious, non-hosed third party could rise up and make an impact but it won't happen

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Tallgeese posted:

It has just made me sad and ive given up hope of a real liberal democratic party ever existing.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
lol trump's fine, his groupies are being purged

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

The Dems will likely break even in 2018 due to another 16 months of complete Trump incompetency and scandal.

I'm willing to agree with the rest of it, but this?

No. They will gently caress it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
the democratic party plan is largely to bitch about how bad trump is and hope that it shocks people into getting their asses out to vote next time

it might not work

trump is still a pissbaby idiot though

• Locked thread