Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHhhwi0vid4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

logikv9 posted:

I think that was dalael (or was him as well)

he posted a thread in GBS addressed to C-SPAM after the election because he couldn't read and/or post here lol

lmao, CSPAM built the wall

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

logikv9 posted:

commie nedflanders comes from the age of insanity with posters like smoothrich freely roaming the forums

My arch nemesis fyad robot guy who posted about how actually google is censoring trump

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I just remember getting furious with him when after all his high horse posting he said homosexuality was a sin

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
everybody poo poo their pants when we all realized smoothrich wasn't a lovely gimmick

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Smoothrich and alts sure was an era

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I just remember getting furious with him when after all his high horse posting he said homosexuality was a sin

pavel petel did nothing wrong

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Corporate puppets can't win is the flight side of give them food or they'll kill us

Isn't Ned that stereotype commie who gives up social justice for class war

no war but class war

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

commie nedflanders is really the most accurate uusername to have ever been devised

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

Remember the time he yelled at his i-pad during a 3 hour drive home and then posted it unedited as a thread

that sounds real good tho

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

logikv9 posted:

commie nedflanders comes from the age of insanity with posters like smoothrich freely roaming the forums

also not allowed to post here, as he just posts screeds or essays. CNF was, uh insufferable.

don't mind me, came here to stare into the abyss for a while. sort of comforting if you ask me!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

smoothrich should be allowed back to make up to 3 posts a day, every weekday

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

commie ned flanders accidentally posted a thread meant to complain about cspam to gbs, in cspam. that owned

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

safely sodomized posted:

commie ned flanders accidentally posted a thread meant to complain about cspam to gbs, in cspam. that owned

lmao

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The Great SA Comedy Forum Betrayal: Triggered By Truth (Bernie Sanders is an Illusion..)

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

safely sodomized posted:

I stare into the abyss and it answers :hellyeah:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

that sounds real good tho

Nothing commie ned flanders has ever posted is good

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Main Paineframe posted:

lol that his list of "progressive policies to address inequality" is infrastructure spending, clean energy, and higher pay for 1099 workers

he's saying that Sanders' messaging is cool and good, but this hedge fund billionaire doesn't seem quite on board with "eat the rich" as an actual policy
It's progress for the top and legitimizes the bottom's plight more 'officially' in the donor class.

also this:

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Corporate puppets can't win is the flight side of give them food or they'll kill us

Btw nice av
:wink:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Smoothrich and alts sure was an era

a lost age, before the time of piss tape, when humanity's dreams and nightmares took physical form and NML walked the forums

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
all i really remember about commie ned flanders was that he wouldnt stop talking about himself.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

safely sodomized posted:

The Great SA Comedy Forum Betrayal: Triggered By Truth (Bernie Sanders is an Illusion..)

:five:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

safely sodomized posted:

lol i remember that

control + f marx and prepare to have your mind blown

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
bring back The Age of Insanity

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

which of these wizards is the most sorcerously potent

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

commie ned supporterd the ban on partial birth abortion n then ppl had to explain it wasnt a real thing n was p much made up by conservatives

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

welp thats my commie ned memory

Serf
May 5, 2011

Dreylad posted:

https://rantt.com/the-resistance-has-already-started-and-its-nasty-8568dbc42cc0

as far as I can tell this isn't a parody, but it sure as hell reads like a clickhole article

has anyone seen candice aliston and @wifewithapurpose in the same room together

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

logikv9 posted:

commie nedflanders is really the most accurate uusername to have ever been devised

I like to think of mine as a goal

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
je suis smoothrich

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
who's the little kid between doctors who and strange

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

https://twitter.com/ceofBaes/status/862480817175629824

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/JonnElledge/status/529991755144654848
https://twitter.com/chrisdeerin/status/886634449626165248

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

last I checked Northern Ireland and the DUP were still part of the U.K.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

all these alternate realities

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Office Pig posted:

all these alternate realities
Buddy if you don't think SERN is manipulating the past let me show you my microwave that can text message 1/42

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

imma berniebro

• Locked thread