Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

PirateBob posted:

Where are we supposed to discuss the pre season games?

After watching 45 minutes of Lukaku against LA Galaxy I'm ready to conclude that we have bought the new £90m Emile Heskey. :eng99:

Shut up already, Jesus H

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/886603331908620288

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Heskey was an unsung hero :colbert:

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
He was also black and a striker, ergo Pirate Bob's dumbass post

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Emile Heskey is the 20th highest scorer in Premier League history

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Nothing wrong with Emile Heskey

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Emile Heskey scored more Premier League goals than Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Didier Drogba, and Matt Le Tissier

(not combined)

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

vyelkin posted:

Emile Heskey is the 20th highest scorer in Premier League history

The word you're looking for is scoringist

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Piratebob had never heard of Lukaku before he signed for United lol. There is a little bit of freely available evidence on which to draw conclusions as to his abilities as a striker

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

PirateBob in melting down over nothing because he's being a plastic retard, again.

Color me surprised.

- plastic retard

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

vyelkin posted:

Emile Heskey scored more Premier League goals than Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Didier Drogba, and Matt Le Tissier

(not combined)

It's too bad Drogba didn't want to stick around England. It would've been a lot of fun seeing him bounce around a couple mid table sides and then a couple bottom half sides.

Also if we have a Rooney thread we should all guess where he ends up in terms of premier league goals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Premier_League_players_with_100_or_more_goals

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Can't wait for this week's traffordcast

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Nolito to Sevilla is a Done Deal.

https://twitter.com/SevillaFC/status/886619859374809088

With him and Navas gone, City will need to get another attacker, can't wait to see a front three of Aguero, Gabriel Jesus, and Alexis Sanchez with either Sane or Sterling off the bench.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

The PL July thread is still on Page 1, so why not put something there?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/16/alexis-sanchez-arsenal-champions-league
:(

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

Waiting for Liverpool to get in their £40,000,002 offer on deadline day.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Spurs could do with another attacking player to support Kane, Alli, Son and the ghost of Lamela. Maybe they can get him on a free next year when his contract runs out.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
when does the footie start, im super bored of this dumb transfer poo poo!!!

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Weng will hold him hostage rather than let him to go to a prem rival, and he'll have to see that loving dog banner every game for his final Arsenal season :laugh:

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
How thick do you have to be to think I'm seriously comparing Lukaku to Heskey after 45 minutes of pre season lol :laugh:

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Weng will hold him hostage rather than let him to go to a prem rival, and he'll have to see that loving dog banner every game for his final Arsenal season :laugh:

Arsenal fans are all desperate to make Alexis see out his contract, and I'm not sure I get it. Why let him go to a rival on a free the next year? Just take the money and replace him now. It will be embarrassing, but Arsenal fans are used to that.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Also Everton have supposedly bid £30m for Walcott. It's a lot of money for him, I guess, but Arsenal don't have a lot of useful homegrown players or players who can score goals, so I'm not exactly itching to get rid of him.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

Arsenal fans are all desperate to make Alexis see out his contract, and I'm not sure I get it. Why let him go to a rival on a free the next year? Just take the money and replace him now. It will be embarrassing, but Arsenal fans are used to that.

Because Wenger wants Lemar and Monaco won't talk to him. I think if they managed to sign him they may actually sell Alexis, but I doubt either happens.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Better chance of winning silverware with Sanchez than without him, even if he wants to leave he will still play out of skin because he can't help himself. That's it really, rather see him score 30 goals this season and hopefully lift another trophy before leaving on a free than going to Man City for Kyle Walker money and smashing a hat trick into us twice a season for the next four seasons.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

How come nobody seems to be making daft offers for mbappe??

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Bape Culture posted:

I suspect no-one wants to be the club that gets rejected when Madrid swoop in

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Lucas to Lazio is done:

https://twitter.com/OfficialSSLazio/status/886688385036845057

Goodbye sweet prince :(

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Gonna have to increment his twitter handle up by one

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Better chance of winning silverware with Sanchez than without him, even if he wants to leave he will still play out of skin because he can't help himself. That's it really, rather see him score 30 goals this season and hopefully lift another trophy before leaving on a free than going to Man City for Kyle Walker money and smashing a hat trick into us twice a season for the next four seasons.

Fair, I guess, but I'm not sure that one season of Alexis is worth Kyle Walker money when he's going to go to City and score hattricks against Arsenal on a year, anyway.

Bape Culture posted:

He supposedly said he wants to stay in Monaco for another year.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

PirateBob posted:

Where are we supposed to discuss the pre season games?

After watching 45 minutes of Lukaku against LA Galaxy I'm ready to conclude that we have bought the new £90m Emile Heskey. :eng99:

He's fat and also actually 32 years old

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
what was even the point of nolito

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

He is a midfielder who will help secure their defense and also secure a future for our white children.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
GdS saying Milan are going hard after Morata, says they're offering €70m and €10m/yr wages.

Ffs

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

trem_two posted:

GdS saying Milan are going hard after Morata, says they're offering €70m and €10m/yr wages.

Ffs

Watch the cunts at Real Madrid accept €70m from Milan after rejecting Man Utd's €75m bid

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Ffs

"I'm spurtin here!"

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

trem_two posted:

Ffs

He can keep his red hair then, good poo poo

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

Bobby Digital posted:

:golfclap:

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

Bobby Digital posted:

Brony Car posted:

He is a midfielder who will help secure their defense and also secure a future for our white children.

Nice.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

It makes way more sense to keep him and push for CL than sell him to City and risk missing the CL. Sanchez is going to want to play and there really aren't any suitors outside the Prem for his wage demands. Plus, if Arsenal are in the CL again next year than the chance to resign him increases. Double bonus if City miss out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

This is more or less the same situation as Robin van Persie a few years ago. He helped United to the title.

Arsenal shouldn't sell.

• Locked thread