Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Al! posted:

good thing reality doesnt enter into the equation

The Saudi plan: :orb:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Delta upgraded me to first class once for a one hour flight, and it was really really great.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
If I was a politician I'd be so easy to buy

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

etalian posted:

It's basically a parallel universe in which bad dems got what they wanted like lots of coding boot camps.

yeah there's bad dems out the rear end and they keep growing in number but there's progressive poo poo going on too. I mean SF is kind of known for progressive stuff, like there's th...oh what's that, the mayor just granted Salesforce inc. naming rights for the city's new centerpiece transit terminal and public park, as well as control over operating hours of the park, for 25 years, because Salesforce agreed to pay for maintenance. So now the downtown SF station and end of the line high speed rail/local commuter rail/buses, is going to be called "Salesforce center" and salesforce will also be able to close the public park for private events. lol I guess that neighboring Salesforce tower (the new tallest in the city), wasn't quite enough publicity for mr benioff, and it along with those two other neighboring towers occupied by salesforce just didn't have enough space for important nerdling events

At least the private salesforce security will probably execute any homeless people who try to hang out there, thus ending their painful and cruel suffering in this urban hellscape known as Mega-Zuck One

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Rah! posted:

yeah there's bad dems out the rear end and they keep growing in number but there's progressive poo poo going on too. I mean SF is kind of known for progressive stuff, like there's th...oh what's that, the mayor just granted Salesforce inc. naming rights for the city's new centerpiece transit terminal and public park, as well as control over operating hours of the park, for 25 years, because Salesforce agreed to pay for maintenance. So now the downtown SF station and end of the line high speed rail/local commuter rail/buses, is going to be called "Salesforce center" and salesforce will also be able to close the public park for private events. lol I guess that neighboring Salesforce tower (the new tallest in the city), wasn't quite enough publicity for mr benioff, and it along with those two other neighboring towers occupied by salesforce just didn't have enough space for important nerdling events

At least the private salesforce security will probably execute any homeless people who try to hang out there, thus ending their painful and cruel suffering in this urban hellscape known as Mega-Zuck One

Someone who believes gay marriage is good but wants homeless people and the poor to be ground into a fine paste isn't a progressive

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

nice av/post combo

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

rear end cobra posted:

romero is doing some major lines with satan tonight instead of living in donald trump reality

When there's no more coke in Hell...

:tinfoil:

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
fuuck this rules:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ornXZGEFcds

Trumps Baby Hands has issued a correction as of 00:52 on Jul 17, 2017

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

they're all easy to buy. to judge from the abramoff scandal back when congress critters will sign off on pretty much anything if you pay for them to go on a ritzy vacation or two a year

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

Someone who believes gay marriage is good but wants homeless people and the poor to be ground into a fine paste isn't a progressive

but how we will we manufacture enough soylent without...help, from the poor? So many great jobs awaiting them. Just terrific!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/886683624715800576

Thank you, Anne. It's good for you to inadvertently share that you are too poor or cheap to hire a personal assistant to do these things for you. For future reference, if you want to appear rich, pretend not to take things so personally - it gives readers the impression that you're wealthy enough to have a personal assistant.

Apr 7, 2003

I've got piss tape on a cloudy day
When it's cold outside I've got Theresa May
Well I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My Trump (my Trump, my Trump)
Talkin' 'bout my Trump (my Trump)

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
I worked at a place where the owner wore one of those super strong "I'm important" musks that lingered long after he left the room. It was so gross.

His email password was "password1" and he had a special gpo that allowed him to never change it. When his account got hacked by a competitor, he changed it to "password2" like a boss.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

rear end cobra posted:

Delta upgraded me to first class once for a one hour flight, and it was really really great.

This happened to me once and it was incredible

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Chunky Salsa posted:

When there's no more coke in Hell...

:tinfoil:

In hell everything is made of coke

I haven't done coke in a year, and don't really like it, but gently caress I'd like some coke. Do you have any cocaine?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rah! posted:

I agree that the whole bay area should be renamed to Mega Zuck One

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

This is the weirdest timeline

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

btw this week is going to be Made In America Week for the trumo white house

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

delta owns and they are my primary choice of airline atm

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

tacodaemon posted:

no its infrastructure week

Apr 7, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

Trump should be using piss that's made in america

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/g_knapp/status/886731566570905600

false flag

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Family Comforted By Thought That Man’s Death Will Prevent Others From Climbing War Memorial To Pretend To gently caress Horse

quote:

WASHINGTON—Finding a small measure of solace in their tragic situation, the family of tourist Glenn Roberts told reporters Wednesday they were comforted by the thought that the 29-year-old’s death would one day help prevent others from climbing a war memorial to pretend to gently caress the horse. “I miss my boy every single day, but I know that, because of him, other people will think twice before clambering up a tall equestrian monument, mounting it from behind, and repeatedly humping it,” said Karen Roberts, adding that her son’s antics at Arlington Memorial Bridge’s The Arts Of War statue will not have been in vain if they stop even one person from pumping their elbows back and forth and grunting while pretending to penetrate a colossal bronze animal nearly 20 feet off the ground.

Pence you rascal, you know the kids always try to emulate you. Of course Pence wasn't pretending

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

remember when rob lowe had his roast and for some reason ann coulter showed up and she's such a loving horrid person and rob lowe is so likable that everyone just decided to dunk on ann for a couple hours instead

cams
Mar 28, 2003

triple sulk posted:

remember when rob lowe had his roast and for some reason ann coulter showed up and she's such a loving horrid person and rob lowe is so likable that everyone just decided to dunk on ann for a couple hours instead
on jimmy pardo's "never not funny" podcast, nikki glazer (also on that roast) talks all about it and how she turned down attempts to have writers give her material and how even everyone who hated her living guts felt bad for how bad she bombed

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

rear end cobra posted:

if you give me enough money i'll vote for whatever/whoever the gently caress you want me to.

to be honest there's a price for everything, even killing myself probably.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

TBeats posted:

if you give me enough money i'll vote for whatever/whoever the gently caress you want me to.

to be honest there's a price for everything, even killing myself probably.

what's your venmo

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

triple sulk posted:

It was kind of funny.

I will watch every roast because I've been trained to watch every roast, but they're getting pretty bad other than the incredible production values

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

I hope Melania gives a speech this week.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

triple sulk posted:

delta owns and they are my primary choice of airline atm

they've been ok but they keep losing our luggage

Southwest owns

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

Rob Lowe's a MAGA dude.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
that dude's burgers ain't worth the time of day. he should try one of my gouda and jalapeno patties

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Citizen Tayne posted:

He lived and worked in Pittsburgh.

omg fuckin poo poo up with it already

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

To prepare for defeat you need to go to spirit cooking

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

logikv9 posted:

i drive a Honda fit because it was cheap and versatile

I get into near accidents regularly when a fuckoff big suv tries to merge into me because he couldn't see me

whats up fit bro this happened to me just the other day so i gave em a good old boston 15 second honk to set em straight

Apr 7, 2003

Regular Nintendo posted:

omg fuckin poo poo up with it already

George Romero filmed all his movies in and around Pittsburgh, dude. Sorry the truth hurts.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

Rob Lowe's a MAGA dude.

pls dont shatter my worldview

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Burgers are 80/20 ground beef, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Anything else and you're eating a meatloaf on a bun. Save the cheese and peppers for toppings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Nichael posted:

Rob Lowe's a MAGA dude.

you're thinking of rob schneider

• Locked thread