Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Nichael posted:

can you drown yourself in it to escape the crushing despair of the city that surrounds it???

Pittsburgh is an optimistic place to live. It's great here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

Pittsburgh is an optimistic place to live. It's great here!

The joys of Rust Belt life.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Citizen Tayne posted:

He lived and worked in Pittsburgh.

no wonder he died of lung cancer

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

...and they blew it all on weed and acid. Thanks Obama

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

etalian posted:

The joys of Rust Belt life.

death by tetanus is an acceptable way of escaping said life

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Citizen Tayne posted:

Yeah, I've never actually seen it.

:stare:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Citizen Tayne posted:

PNC Park is the best ballpark in major league baseball.

this is true

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Illuminati confirmed

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

What so good about Pittsburgh?

It's another shrinking miserable rust belt city.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Citizen Tayne posted:

PNC Park is the best ballpark in major league baseball.

Burlington VT is home to the world's tallest file cabinet. Who gives a poo poo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

etalian posted:

I honestly have no idea what's in Pittsburgh. I know that Donny loves it for some reason so it's probably really bad.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Citizen Tayne posted:

you can sit in the fountain.

swim in the river and baptize thyself in the filth of man, imo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
no fucken way it's worth anywhere close to that much. a few hundred million, maybe i guess.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

etalian posted:

oh man have you come to the right place to ask that

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Nichael posted:

looking good = art = liberal pussy poo poo

the right wing has no aesthetic sensibilities as a "ha ha take that liberals"

Other than the 'looking right' bs, Hillary had some very good designers helping her, while Donald Trump only had his self importance and lovely sensibilities to run on, and he did not give a poo poo about that bs. But intuition wins against board room bs, and I guess the takeaway is that whatever your brooklyn design firm is feeding you is bs. Remember that we are all stupid.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Regular Nintendo posted:

every time i see an ad for that movie all i can think is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bslu64OftQ

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

etalian posted:

It's citizen tayne's lovely gimmick.

Apr 7, 2003

etalian posted:

You need to look at the metro population, not the city population.

Pittsburgh is only 54 square miles, you gotta look at Allegheny County at least.

Anyway, it's a middling-sized city that offers big city amenities at an affordable price. Nowhere else in America can I get the amenities I get here at the price I get them at.

Visit Pittsburgh today!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

People should be ashamed of trying to trick others into willingingly moving to a rust belt city.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:argh:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Regular Nintendo posted:

Burlington owns though

Apr 7, 2003

Regular Nintendo posted:

Baseball is more important than filing cabinets, duh.

Nichael posted:

I honestly have no idea what's in Pittsburgh. I know that Donny loves it for some reason so it's probably really bad.

Donnie literally never stepped foot in Pittsburgh. All his rallies here were in the suburbs. lmao

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i loving love amenities

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

This thread has become loving awful. Shut the gently caress up about Pittsburgh.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I'm so shocked that the bike-riding liberal Pittsburgh guy has never made a woman orgasm lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

i mean it's no Montpelier, but easily top 10 cities in the us

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

delta good

Apr 7, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

This thread has become loving awful. Shut the gently caress up about Pittsburgh.

Trump talked about Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh chat is relevant.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

Other than the 'looking right' bs, Hillary had some very good designers helping her, while Donald Trump only had his self importance and lovely sensibilities to run on, and he did not give a poo poo about that bs. But intuition wins against board room bs, and I guess the takeaway is that whatever your brooklyn design firm is feeding you is bs. Remember that we are all stupid.

yeah, I don't think the take away of 2016 is that the Republican voters are really stupid (though they are). the lesson here is all of america is incredibly stupid and unempathetic. you had donny running a bing bing bong bong campaign, his voters lapping that dumb poo poo up, the "independents" and non-voters :thunk:ing that both sides are equally bad, and the democrats somehow unable to combat this rising tide of dumb

everyone is dumb, especially me

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Citizen Tayne posted:

You need to look at the metro population, not the city population.

Pittsburgh is only 54 square miles, you gotta look at Allegheny County at least.

Anyway, it's a middling-sized city that offers big city amenities at an affordable price. Nowhere else in America can I get the amenities I get here at the price I get them at.

Visit Pittsburgh today!

No gently caress you metro population counts the goddamn shitsacks leeches who consider themselves to be "living in $city" when in reality they live in like Shite Towne Centre Acres 30 minutes from the city.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

What happened to posting cool pictures and laughing about Ann Coulter? Good thing it's almost time for Game of Thrones

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

george romero films post apocalyptic zombie movies in pittsburgh. this is good... for pitssburgh.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/886739678870753280

gently caress you 2017

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

the time between dipsy doodles is the worst. we need a new scandal asap

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Martin Landau was really the Pittsburgh of his peers.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Citizen Tayne posted:

Trump talked about Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh chat is relevant.

You are loudly, repeatedly, incessantly, and publicly masturbating about how much better you and your city are. It is pathetic.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

No gently caress you metro population counts the goddamn shitsacks leeches who consider themselves to be "living in $city" when in reality they live in like Shite Towne Centre Acres 30 minutes from the city.

I live in the city! *immediately protests any annexation plans that would have them living in the city*

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i am just surprised Delta has Equine hauling services

Apr 7, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

The county then? Because over a million people live in a ten mile radius of me but the city only has ~305K people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I think Donald Trump is trying his best but is still not a very good president! I hope I didn't offend anyone. I know talking about politics is a little "controversial!"

• Locked thread