Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Buy 1 get 1 bottle of Lysol FREE!
I need mumble access so my wife can leave me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forge
Feb 26, 2006
It's in discord.. listed in the welcome.

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

So I think I need auth on the website to use my pw from awfulcompany.biz

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Get in discord and ask.

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

The correct answer was to message Trevor, I suppose he is the guy.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ill play after I get off work but that'll be way after launch time

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I randomly have tomorrow off so I guess I'll play and see how this game has inproved from utter poo poo. Yay goon fun! Maybe i'll even install the game ahead of time.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
What guild do you want me to infiltrate and gently caress with? Because just lmfbo at playing in any guild with the t-shirt peddling, doxxing poo poo bag known as AwfulCitizen

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
:eyepop:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

2DCAT posted:

What guild do you want me to infiltrate and gently caress with? Because just lmfbo at playing in any guild with the t-shirt peddling, doxxing poo poo bag known as AwfulCitizen

The first thing I did when I got auth'd in discord was to bring up the guild bank theft and then we made fun of him for a minute. Good times.

Dafte
Jul 21, 2001

Techno. Logical. Pimp.
Just purchased Epic pack through the first page referral.

Will need to be added at some point as Dafte. Will be able to start playing on Tuesday. Looks fun.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
I've purposely avoided this game during beta and I'm getting excited to try it. See you guys on Thursday or whenever us peasants get to play with you.

Broccoli Rob
Nov 8, 2016
Bought the Epic pack through the OP referral. Starting Tuesday. Will need to be added at some point as BroccoliRob.

Edit: I wanted to mention that I'm super brand new to this type of game. Hoping to be craft heavy.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Are you guys making secondary characters? How should I spend my LP at the beginning?

EDIT: And what's Caerleon and why is it so important to get a house there?

fadam fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jul 17, 2017

Numinous
May 20, 2001

College Slice

fadam posted:

Are you guys making secondary characters? How should I spend my LP at the beginning?

EDIT: And what's Caerleon and why is it so important to get a house there?

Caerleon is the jumping off point for the black zone. It's a single point of entry and exit to the where "the real game begins" and is literally a gateway to 2/3 of the game territory.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Numinous posted:

Caerleon is the jumping off point for the black zone. It's a single point of entry and exit to the where "the real game begins" and is literally a gateway to 2/3 of the game territory.

So how big of a deal is not having a house there?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fadam posted:

So how big of a deal is not having a house there?

You will never get e famous.

Numinous
May 20, 2001

College Slice
By house I'm guessing you mean personal island. Honestly I don't know, I'm a noob for the most part. But one thing I do know is that the auction houses are local and the one at Careleon will be the central hub of the game.

Careleon is also surrounded by red zones with full inventory drop on death so moving goods into and out of the city comes with some risk.

All that adds up, to me, to mean that if you want to sell mounts, or potions, or food. You should be producing everything you can in the city so pick Careleon as your city for your island.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
I logged into my account for shits today

or should I say

I logged into the "you're banned forever" screen today :v:

Numinous
May 20, 2001

College Slice

Kimsemus posted:

or should I say

Just sign up with a new email address man.

Join us.

It's bliss.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Godspeed, Day 1 goons. I won't be joining you until Tuesday or, probably more realistically, sometime on the weekend.

Once you brave troopers have established the beachhead I'll bring up the rear guard and cook carrot soup or w/e.

Phok
Jul 17, 2017
I'm gonna join up through the referral link. Nice to meet y'all.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Kimsemus posted:

or should I say

What does the ban screen look like?

Free Kimsemus!

sunaurus
Feb 13, 2012

Oh great, another bookah.
Posting in thread for auth

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

2DCAT posted:

If actual doxxing happened, let know -- I have a 0 tolerance for that type of srsbizness in a video game we play.

eonwe posted:

ill play after I get off work but that'll be way after launch time

Our day 1 plans include taking territories starting from 2pm est until 2am est... even if you couldnt get on until 11pm tomorrow, you would still be able to get in the game grind to t3 and help us zerg down pubbie tryhards.

Charles Bukowski posted:

I randomly have tomorrow off so I guess I'll play and see how this game has inproved from utter poo poo. Yay goon fun! Maybe i'll even install the game ahead of time.

Hop in mumble, get guilded asap when you get in game, and get ready to contribute to massive tears -- goons it seems are very under the radar and we've been training and re-quipping/re-training harder than germany post WWI.

Chomp8645 posted:

Godspeed, Day 1 goons. I won't be joining you until Tuesday or, probably more realistically, sometime on the weekend.

Once you brave troopers have established the beachhead I'll bring up the rear guard and cook carrot soup or w/e.

5hours...

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Oh, I forgot I only have the cheapest pack. Guess I'm not playing today. Oh well, see you guys in a few days.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Phok posted:

I'm gonna join up through the referral link. Nice to meet y'all.

Seriously? J4G in tyool 2017?

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live

Ruggan posted:

maybe it's just a coincidence

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
excited for the tears

Westren
Nov 19, 2015
Posting for auth

SoJ57261
Jul 7, 2015

Ruggan posted:

It's the thing to do, also auth.

Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK
Hopefully everyone has eaten the appropriate amount of cheese to constipate them enough through launch.

It's way more efficient then poop socking and found more hygienic in most studies.

Pryce
May 21, 2011
Auth please for Discord! Discord name is Daeke.

forge
Feb 26, 2006

SoJ57261 posted:

It's the thing to do, also auth.

Don't see the name in discord to auth

Phok
Jul 17, 2017

Ruggan posted:

I was actually just looking for a new forum to lurk. I happened to find this thread ^_^

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

ugh is there any good reason to get this besides it being bad

I just like playing games with goons

how bad is it honestly

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Phok posted:

I was actually just looking for a new forum to lurk. I happened to find this thread ^_^

Hello please make an introductory post in GBS and link it here - thanks!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

FormerFatty posted:

If actual doxxing happened, let know -- I have a 0 tolerance for that type of srsbizness in a video game we play.

I'd post a link to the time when awful got mad at someone in a video game and decided to post pictures of the dudes girlfriend on the forums in hopes that people would think it was funny or some poo poo, but the mods deleted the thread because doxxing is bad and only people with broken brains would obsessively track down photos and personal information of people and then post them on game forums for the lulz

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

ugh is there any good reason to get this besides it being bad

I just like playing games with goons

how bad is it honestly

its fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

🤔