Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ohhhh foolish westerners dont you realise that all your political parties are beholden to the Sons of Lenin?! perhaps if you had not grown so fat and lazy on global hedgemazery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mdemone posted:

Or maybe, you know, the exact opposite thing is true. According to FEC filings, the Russians were donating to the Republican campaigns.

Read the rest here.

Both sidesssss......

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Tautologicus posted:

There would have been conflict with Russia if Bernie Sanders became president. Whos in charge doesn't affect that. I believe Trump will do his best to dial things down a notch in many cases where Clinton would have done some cold shoulder+sanctions bullshit. And Russia would have run roughshod over Sanders and hosed his whole family in front of him.It's not like Russia gets off easy with a Trump administration. It's a very slow turning boat. Too many things in motion long before Trump ever got in. They can't just stop. Even if he wanted to, which I'm sure he doesn't. No republican actually thinks the Russian government is the friend of the US. Anyone with a brain knows the relationship is adversarial. Russia wants territory that the West doesn't want it to have. They need warm water ports. That's basically 75% of their goals right there. The media just likes whipping idiots up into a frenzy about Trump cozy with Russians because they know it sells, like CNN producers admitted on camera. If you accept it all you're a fool, but it's easy not to be one.

for many years you have been asking, who is don trump

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
TRUMP

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Tautologicus posted:

I believe Trump will do his best to dial things down a notch

lmfaooooooo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

pushpins posted:

Yes but imagine being able to say the dumbest thing you can think of anytime you want and never having to apologize

but we already have cspam

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ah yes the CNN producer admission

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tautologicus posted:

CNN producers admitted on camera

lol please leave

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I sing this in my head every loving time I see who I think is a Trump voter

https://mobile.twitter.com/bencjacobs/status/692155362552778752?lang=en

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

She's probably going to take a selfie of her at the back of the plane the next time she boards

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

pathetic little tramp posted:

i'm the #resist hashtag about not getting 2 inches of legroom and going on a loving brokebrain meltdown over it

also lol ann coulter cant afford first class because she put all her money in a ponzi scheme probably

its even dumber than that

quote:

In a statement the following day, Delta said it would refund Coulter the $30 price difference in her chosen seat and the one into which she moved. Delta also told Fortune that Coulter was moved to a different seat in the same row. "She was on her original flight, a few seats over from her original seats, same row," a spokesperson for Delta told Fortune.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

thrawn527 posted:

So let me see if I can track the party line on this meeting.

No meeting happened.
Okay, the meeting happened, but it was just me and a couple other people and it was about adoption stuff.
Okay, there were like 8 people there, but they didn't give us anything.
Okay, the meeting happened, and they gave us proof the the Democrats are the corrupt ones!

Did I miss a version?

Why admit the meeting happened to your political opponents? Fuckem

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Tautologicus posted:

There would have been conflict with Russia if Bernie Sanders became president. Whos in charge doesn't affect that. I believe Trump will do his best to dial things down a notch in many cases where Clinton would have done some cold shoulder+sanctions bullshit. And Russia would have run roughshod over Sanders and hosed his whole family in front of him.It's not like Russia gets off easy with a Trump administration. It's a very slow turning boat. Too many things in motion long before Trump ever got in. They can't just stop. Even if he wanted to, which I'm sure he doesn't. No republican actually thinks the Russian government is the friend of the US. Anyone with a brain knows the relationship is adversarial. Russia wants territory that the West doesn't want it to have. They need warm water ports. That's basically 75% of their goals right there. The media just likes whipping idiots up into a frenzy about Trump cozy with Russians because they know it sells, like CNN producers admitted on camera. If you accept it all you're a fool, but it's easy not to be one.

just got eighty or so pages left to go, don't give up now

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Regular Nintendo posted:

lol please leave

he's a legit crazy person

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*stoned drive thru worker says mcnuggets are made from aids children*

holy poo poo stop the presses! also box up 20 of those aids nuggos w/ sweet chili sauce bud

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Regular Nintendo posted:

lol please leave

They didn't? They did. 2 producers and 1 on air guy (Van Jones)

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i love @McDonalds dictating my behaviour in their fine establishment unacceptable. ba da bap bah bah im being oppressed!

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
engaging tautology man is what happens when trump doesn't tweet

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

You have ruined the nice page, but I won't thank you for it because gently caress you

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

>:[

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

oh hes not just some gbs guy?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Tautologicus posted:

sir, this is a dairy queen in peoria, illinois

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

That's so easy to say. Point out what is crazy? Did a CNN producer not say on camera that there was nothing to the Russian story? It was a medical producer sure, but it implies that there is an undercurrent of "we know this is all junk" at the CNN office.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Tautologicus posted:

2 producers, 1 on air guy

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
is Tautologicus a random pro trump talking point generator bot?

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Tautologicus posted:

They need warm water ports.

*Trump pulls at collar as steam rises out of it*

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

sir, this is a dairy queen in peoria, illinois

yeah can i get three scoops of ranch icecream

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

He was such a prick in the OG Trump threads (primary time) he got kicked out for a year

Came back exactly 365 days later, became worse

Cthulhumatic
May 21, 2007
Not dreaming...just turned off.

Tautologicus posted:

ahaahaha;a;kljasdfha;lkasdf

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Tautologicus posted:

Why admit the meeting happened to your political opponents? Fuckem

because trump jr is really really stupid

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Oh cool a Trump Red Hat joined the thread and confused this with D&D.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol this tautologic guy's riding high because they gave him an extra Ritalin this morning

"YEAH THEY COLLUDED BUT THE REAL CRIME IS DEMOCRATS..."

"YEAH THAT MIGHT BE PUTINS COCK IN HIS FACE BUT THE INERTIA OF FOREIGN POLICY..."

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

punchymcpunch posted:

yeah can i get three scoops of ranch icecream

would you like sausage gravy with that?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Tautologicus posted:

*huffing fifth can of paint, turns to hallucinated camera* the democrats are controlling cnn to make trump look bad even though he's actually bigly good and not embarrassing himself *loses consciouesness*trujmmmppppppppppppppp

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sir Tonk posted:

just got eighty or so pages left to go, don't give up now

huh

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tautologicus posted:

That's so easy to say. Point out what is crazy? Did a CNN producer not say on camera that there was nothing to the Russian story? It was a medical producer sure, but it implies that there is an undercurrent of "we know this is all junk" at the CNN office.

so cnn is a credible sauce now?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

The answers you seek lay at the bottom of a bottle of bleach

Only then shall you know the truth

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Tautologicus posted:

That's so easy to say. Point out what is crazy?

It's this

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

punchymcpunch posted:

czech that rap sheet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Donald TRump, the great dial downer

• Locked thread