Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

it’s getting extremely succ zone in here.

*extremely Nelly Balls voice* so make some real bad posts (I am getting too succ, I'm gonna make some bad posts)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Tautologicus posted:

Manafort and Flynn, that's it. Page didn't do anything. The rest have to do with the thing ive been arguing about and the fire in that smoke leads to the clintons.

I can't believe Hilary Clinton murdered all those people.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm very happy Greta lost her job because of how she spent 6 loving months going to bat for that marine that was either blatantly trying to smuggle guns into mexico or was too dumb to breath (both are likely for a marine)

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Chris James 2 posted:

He isn't even reading his own posts and you seriously think he'll read any of that?

It's not about him, it's about anyone else reading the thread who might be tempted to smooth their own brains.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Citizen Tayne posted:

Lol, remember that time the President, his family, and their staff used their offices to promote Trump family business ventures? I'm glad he was impeached for that shameless violation of the law

the trump monthly subscription box is $69

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Tautologicus posted:

Manafort and Flynn, that's it. Page didn't do anything. The rest have to do with the thing ive been arguing about and the fire in that smoke leads to the clintons.

even if that's true, which it isn't: good :colbert:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

loquacius posted:

Honestly saying "yes, I did this, and you are dumb for caring about it" instead of doing running around doing traditional damage control is what got him through pussygate so I'm not surprised he's going back to the well and I wouldn't be surprised if it worked

Well, we're at the point in the goon in the well parable where the piss happens

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mdemone posted:

Some motherfuckers are just askin' for it.

Very little of that is damning. Russian billionaires do business all over the world. To do business with them or alongside them is not the same as an appearance of impropriety. They are businessmen not representatives of the Russian state.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

TMMadman posted:

Wouldn't this now include you?

feature not a bug

Apr 7, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the trump monthly subscription box is $69

Sad!

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

They are really loving with Trump.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
twatologicus

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Let's talk about things we like

War for the Planet of the Apes was great

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

that thread title makes me anxious for some reason

Apr 7, 2003

Tautologicus posted:

Very little of that is damning. Russian billionaires do business all over the world. To do business with them or alongside them is not the same as an appearance of impropriety. They are businessmen not representatives of the Russian state.

Uh, you know how you become a prominent Russian businessman, right?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I missed most of this conversation but is Tautologicus' actual argument that Trump didn't do anything wrong because the Clintons might have also done something wrong and it cancels out, because that is (a) what it sounds like from that one post and (b) super dumb

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Keep going

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Tautologicus posted:

But it's bad if the Clinton Foundation does business with a Russian corporation.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Tautologicus posted:

lol

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

mdemone posted:

Some motherfuckers are just askin' for it.

thats some good stuff

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I was at the Royals stadium a few weeks ago and they had hot dogs for 4.00 and veggie dogs for 3.75. It was directly on the menu sign behind the cashier. Of course I'm going to order a veggie dog and save a quarter. When I ordered it the cashier looked at me perplexed and asked her coworker if they served veggie dogs. It was literally on the menu sign and there were only about 10 items on there. The coworker replied no one had ever ordered a veggie dog before and they don't sell that.

I settled for a normal hot dog and paid the extra quarter. As I'm moving over to the toppings area a loving behemoth of a Trump voter whose stomach was literally down to their loving ankles and that is not an exaggeration comes blazing by at 6 miles per hour crushing a poor loving mobility scooter that was making a hideous sound that must have been the tormented souls of every animal this woman had eaten in her entire life. She also has a hot dog. Well three. And God strike me down if I'm making this up but next to the dispenser for ketchup, mustard, and relish, was a loving vat of ranch dressing. She slathered all three hot dogs in ranch, but the ranch ran out before the third hot dog was sufficiently completely soaked bun end to bun end and she started shrieking at the concession workers that they'd run out of ranch.

Missouri is a pox.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

loquacius posted:

I missed most of this conversation but is Tautologicus' actual argument that Trump didn't do anything wrong because the Clintons might have also done something wrong and it cancels out, because that is (a) what it sounds like from that one post and (b) super dumb

Yes, and yes. Also, reptiles control CNN.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

They are businessmen not representatives of the Russian state.

Haha ok this is where you explain how Russia isn't an oligarchy, right?

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Iron Crowned posted:

I wonder if you can get so smooth that it's a new texture

you got that glass brain dawg

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Iron Crowned posted:

Well, we're at the point in the goon in the well parable where the piss happens

is that where we are drowned in russian hooker piss tapes

Apr 7, 2003

pathetic little tramp posted:

I was at the Royals stadium a few weeks ago and they had hot dogs for 4.00 and veggie dogs for 3.75. It was directly on the menu sign behind the cashier. Of course I'm going to order a veggie dog and save a quarter. When I ordered it the cashier looked at me perplexed and asked her coworker if they served veggie dogs. It was literally on the menu sign and there were only about 10 items on there. The coworker replied no one had ever ordered a veggie dog before and they don't sell that.

I settled for a normal hot dog and paid the extra quarter. As I'm moving over to the toppings area a loving behemoth of a Trump voter whose stomach was literally down to their loving ankles and that is not an exaggeration comes blazing by at 6 miles per hour crushing a poor loving mobility scooter that was making a hideous sound that must have been the tormented souls of every animal this woman had eaten in her entire life. She also has a hot dog. Well three. And God strike me down if I'm making this up but next to the dispenser for ketchup, mustard, and relish, was a loving vat of ranch dressing. She slathered all three hot dogs in ranch, but the ranch ran out before the third hot dog was sufficiently completely soaked bun end to bun end and she started shrieking at the concession workers that they'd run out of ranch.

Missouri is a pox.

Wow, hot dogs at PNC Park are $8.50 and a beer is $12-$14.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Holy moly laffoly!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Chris James 2 posted:

Boobies are my two favorite things :3:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
can we just probate this dumb gently caress and move on or something he's interrupting my morning ranch chat

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

thrawn527 posted:

Kinda, more that they were just trying to expose Clinton's wrongdoing, and yes. Also, reptiles control CNN.

Well, that simply won't do. Hillary Clinton should be removed from her position as POTUS immediately :colbert:

and are we talking literal reptiles or (((reptiles)))

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Citizen Tayne posted:

Uh, you know how you become a prominent Russian businessman, right?

There is no practice of avoiding dealings with Russian businessmen in the Western world, especially the billionaires in that document.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

thrawn527 posted:

Wakey wakey thread!

:f5: :homebrew: :f5:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

i decided to rewatch tremors over the weekend and it remains one of the classics of american cinema

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chokes McGee posted:

can we just probate this dumb gently caress and move on or something he's interrupting my morning ranch chat

bet you have ranch seeping out of your pores.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

loquacius posted:

and are we talking literal reptiles or (((reptiles)))

you are seeing a distinction where none exists for those people

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Missouri is a pox.

cool story bro

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

Boobies are my two favorite things :3:

also my third (see Total Recall, act 2, scene 5, tri-boob martian)

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

For real it looks like that one year was too short.

Or bare make him post in the GBS Trump threads

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Of course I'm going to order a veggie dog and save a quarter. When I ordered it the cashier looked at me perplexed
lol wut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Tautologicus posted:

There is no practice of avoiding dealings with Russian businessmen in the Western world, especially the billionaires in that document.

but he didn't say he was a russian spy

• Locked thread