Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Tautologicus posted:

What do you think the context of "the russian thing is a big nothingburger" was. Seriously asking, put your baddest thinking cap on

Tautilogicus why won't you admit your racism against Ranch Americans? Quite frankly I find it disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm constantly wiping my phone off because I get ranch all over the screen. I can't help it because, as pointed out before, I have ranch coming out of my pores.

comin out ur wherever

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

isn't he a nml parachute

yeah

Anyvay, Mccain's head popping means that health care is delayed a week, which increases its chances to not pass by the third week of August.

The reason why this is awesome other than saving a lot of lives is that the entirety of Republican base support is riding on this. W/o healthcare, something they've been campaigning on getting rid of for 7 yrs, expect to see a huge blow to Repub critters chances in 2018. Healthcare is everything, its responsible for 2010, and its repeal is the basis of the modern Republican movement.

So good times y'all.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Tautologicus posted:

You don't have any clout here, you're a nobody, just remember that

:wow:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Remember that you are no one in the poo poo posting Trump thread of debate sub forum on a dead gay website.

I don't even know what forums clout would look like but it just seemed like the right thing to say. Gotta put em in their place if they get uppity

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Shageletic posted:

yeah

Anyvay, Mccain's head popping means that health care is delayed a week, which increases its chances to not pass by the third week of August.

The reason why this is awesome other than saving a lot of lives is that the entirety of Republican base support is riding on this. W/o healthcare, something they've been campaigning on getting rid of for 7 yrs, expect to see a huge blow to Repub critters chances in 2018. Healthcare is everything, its responsible for 2010, and its repeal is the basis of the modern Republican movement.

So good times y'all.

It will pass. The law doesn't matter. The GOP wants this tax cut and they pull all the levers.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

isn't he a nml parachute

oh yeah that was the guy's name

I vaguely remembered the smoothbrainity but the name escaped me

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Shageletic posted:

yeah

So good times y'all.

people who vote for republicans will either vote republican or not vote and democrats don't have a great get out the vote campaign so it'll be a wash and things will turn out as historically expected

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Tautologicus posted:

What do you think the context of "the russian thing is a big nothingburger" was. Seriously asking, put your baddest thinking cap on

find out in my next podcast

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
This thread is infinitely less interesting when it's back and forth with a lazy troll and not hilarious political tweets and articles.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

*immediately heads off to rapgenius to learn what jump on the fizzy means*

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Anyone else here have salad dressing coming out of their pores? Feel free to speak up, I'll go to bat for you. It's not just ranch we're very inclusive in this thread

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tesseraction posted:

oh yeah that was the guy's name

I vaguely remembered the smoothbrainity but the name escaped me

NML's were parachutes of this account actually.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

You have yet to explain why anyone would give a gently caress about what van Jones says.

There are what 3? current investigations into the Russia stuff but we are supposed to care ecart taking head #328 on CNN has to say?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Ouhei posted:

This thread is infinitely less interesting when it's back and forth with a lazy troll and not hilarious political tweets and articles.

thats my secret cap

im always uninteresting

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Tautologicus posted:

NML's were parachutes of this account actually.

I hope you forget your parachute next time you try to jump through hoops

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Just caught up on Trump's twitter.

Between live-tweeting the women's US Open, it seems he A) bragged about a 40% approval poll and B) said that Brazile leaking a debate question was somehow illegal

It's a sad state of affairs that my first thought was "well at least he went a week without going on a sexist rant"

Apr 7, 2003

basically life in America right now is the parable about the ant and the grasshopper except winter comes and the ant finds out that all his food was taken away to be given to one of the 18 richest ants in his anthill and he starves to death anyway

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

You have yet to explain why anyone would give a gently caress about what van Jones says.

There are what 3? current investigations into the Russia stuff but we are supposed to care ecart taking head #328 on CNN has to say?

CNN is fake news, except when they agree with me, in which case they are more informed than anyone else

Chokes McGee posted:

Anyone else here have salad dressing coming out of their pores? Feel free to speak up, I'll go to bat for you. It's not just ranch we're very inclusive in this thread

does honey mustard count

Serf
May 5, 2011

oh wait this dude is nml?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

punchymcpunch posted:

i never seen tremors

its got worms and kevin bacon?

tremors is like one of the most perfect movies ever made. go watch all 5 today. but especially watch number 1

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Tautologicus posted:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

*transforms into lovely poster and punches good opinions space worm*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i exchange my forums cred for cowry shells and soon i will be able to afford a small heard of goats

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tautologicus posted:

please consult my official poster ranking chart

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Yea let me know when those investigations come up with anything. Just cause you go look for a werewolf doesnt mean youre going to find one. But it makes for a good show, everyone gets real excited.

And Van Jones is like 30% of CNN, if you dont care what he says, you dont care what CNN says. And they say the same stuff as virtually the rest of the mainstream media. So by association you'd be listening to nothing.

You have to care what Van Jones says. You have to rehabilitate his words. What did he mean when he said "This russia story is a big nothingburger"? No hint of sarcasm or facetiousness or anything in his voice. He said it straight

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

forget about a loss of support if obamacare isn't "repealed"

what if hillary's not locked up

Serf
May 5, 2011

i'm makin a tremors adventure for my rpg peeps, should be fun

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Tautologicus posted:

chris wallace and shepered smith both said that the russia thing is real and a big deal on fox news

chheck mate

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

Someone make up pisstape lyrics for stairway to heaven, I'm dumb and can't think of any good ones. Thanks in advance.

and its whispered that soon if we book obamas room
then putin will lead us to treason
and a new day will dawn
for those who bing bong
and the KGB monitoring station will echo with laughter
if theres a bustle in your hotel room
dont be alarmed now
its just a spring clean for the piss queens
yes there are two you get pissed on by
but in the long run
the kompromat will be your undoing
and it makes me wonder

Apr 7, 2003

Vertical Lime posted:

forget about a loss of support if obamacare isn't "repealed"

what if hillary's not locked up

Hillary and Obama will be in jail by 2020. Bill will be hitting the singles circuit and happier than ever.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

#resist :psyduck:

What's next, she starts singing "We Shall Overcome"?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Tautologicus posted:

Yea let me know when those investigations come up with anything. Just cause you go look for a werewolf doesnt mean youre going to find one. But it makes for a good show, everyone gets real excited.

:lol: so what if instead of a werewolf, it's a werebear?

Apr 7, 2003

punchymcpunch posted:

and its whispered that soon if we book obamas room
then putin will lead us to treason
and a new day will dawn
for those who bing bong
and the KGB monitoring station will echo with laughter
if theres a bustle in your hotel room
dont be alarmed now
its just a spring clean for the piss queens
yes there are two you get pissed on by
but in the long run
the kompromat will be your undoing
and it makes me wonder

Oh yeah, this is what I signed up for

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

World War Mammories posted:

does honey mustard count

Of course it does, I'm not going to discriminate against my yellow brothers, unlike Tautilogicus, who won't ever be named for racism because I have no forums clout.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Chokes McGee posted:

well i have currently have a 2nd degree burn wound on my arm that is all bubbled up and full of pus that resembles Balsamic Vinaigrette so yeah man i kinda do...

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Tautologicus posted:

And Van Jones is like 30% of CNN, if you dont care what he says, you dont care what CNN says. And they say the same stuff as virtually the rest of the mainstream media. So by association you'd be listening to nothing.

You have to care what Van Jones says. You have to rehabilitate his words. What did he mean when he said "This russia story is a big nothingburger"? No hint of sarcasm or facetiousness or anything in his voice. He said it straight

Who is Van Jones?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Yinlock posted:

please consult my official poster ranking chart

*puts on glasses, traces list down with finger*

i think your chart is a little outdated lol says im not even on here

Serf
May 5, 2011

Tautologicus posted:

jfc imagine being this smoothbrained. a brain so smooth it doesn't even create fuckin friction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TBeats posted:

I hope you forget your parachute next time you try to jump through hoops

Id post the same at terminal velocity

• Locked thread