Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Argento posted:

Amazon is selling 12 month Xbox Live Subscriptions for $25 for all the Xbox players. I'm topped till 2020

Thanks for this

Edit: noooooo

best bale fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Jul 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Argento posted:

Amazon is selling 12 month Xbox Live Subscriptions for $25 for all the Xbox players. I'm topped till 2020
"Currently unavailable" :(

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

"Currently unavailable" :(

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Glad I jumped on that this morning. 2 years for $50 is sweet.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
I suffered through the Youtube video editor to bring you One Life To Rocket: A Nivelle Nights Retrospective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoUBCCO81Qo

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Is there any way to turn of network notifications?

Getting the latency variation symbol because my ping goes from 30 to 40 all the time is annoying as gently caress

mellowjournalism
Jul 31, 2004

helllooo

Ol Standard Retard posted:

I suffered through the Youtube video editor to bring you One Life To Rocket: A Nivelle Nights Retrospective

:patriot:

It is my opinion that the rocket gun is the bestest and most balanced weapon in videogame history

red19fire posted:

It's stupid because bf4 had a screen where you could check progress of community missions in-game. How is :dice: so bad at this?

All I can find is complaints on bf forums and reddit as far back as January with just no response or anything from criggity diggity :dice:. It fuckin boggles the mind, really

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
When moments like this happen :getin:

http://i.imgur.com/rKdAA8y.gifv

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
I lied in that video, that service star was my ninth with the rocket gun, I topped my 1,000th kill up tonight, oorah Butt Clan we wrecked on those operations like nothing.

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!

Ol Standard Retard posted:

Aha I remember that round, buttclan is the best. (And hug clan of course)

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit
What's the actual name of the xbone clan, OTTR isn't bringing anything up?

Argento
Feb 19, 2004

Ladies, I'm back
Lipstick Apathy

e.pilot posted:

What's the actual name of the xbone clan, OTTR isn't bringing anything up?

What he said

:f5:

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Backup_Snacks, always good playing with you. We really are some of the best Butts.

Some fun facts about me!:

31 hours in the A7V Heavy Tank

Top 8% with the Mercie Storm at 860 kills.

177 hours spent in Battlefield 1. This game has been worth the full price purchase to me. And we still have 3 map packs to go!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I just wish there was better customization for the weapons. Like, BF4, you could put on various optics and grips to slightly change the handling, and different LAV/Tank/Helo loadouts depending on the map. If the flanker light tank could drop supplies it would be perfect, or if the tank hunter could drop mines.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

red19fire posted:

I just wish there was better customization for the weapons. Like, BF4, you could put on various optics and grips to slightly change the handling, and different LAV/Tank/Helo loadouts depending on the map. If the flanker light tank could drop supplies it would be perfect, or if the tank hunter could drop mines.

I mean the variants do this for you, augmented by your election of recoil and zoom while aiming, but I agree that leaving customization to the same blah number of guns is lovely.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
If any PS4 bros are around, I'm about to eat and then I'll be on for a few hours.

Getting a squad for some small operations would be sweet.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Man PSN is moving dirt slow tonight but I'm down

Lawnie
Sep 6, 2006

That is my helmet
Give it back
you are a lion
It doesn't even fit
Grimey Drawer
I want in after dinner.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Sorry I had to bail dudes, we were putting up a valiant defense that was pretty awesome except for STEVO and his dumbass land ship

I am kinda digging rush style play via operations, defending is always hilarious

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!
Yeah frontlines is good fun, especially on amiens and Argonne

Turns out buttclan kicks rear end at operations as well, who knew

lambskin fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Jul 20, 2017

Hamburlgar
Dec 31, 2007

WANTED
Yeah that was p fun! Had some epic moments tonight :)

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
Good games. Shoutout to wintermute for getting me hooked on operations lately. Playing as attackers is more fun but it's sooo satisfying to win as defenders without giving up a sector.

Reminder to any PS4 dudes that want in, we do have a Slack group where you can talk l33t strats or whatever. Just send a PM or PSN message with an email address for me to send an invite to.

Argento
Feb 19, 2004

Ladies, I'm back
Lipstick Apathy

Auxiliary Treats posted:

Good games. Shoutout to wintermute for getting me hooked on operations lately. Playing as attackers is more fun but it's sooo satisfying to win as defenders without giving up a sector.

Reminder to any PS4 dudes that want in, we do have a Slack group where you can talk l33t strats or whatever. Just send a PM or PSN message with an email address for me to send an invite to.

Still waiting on the invite.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Slack: where work happens lol

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!
The new map's out. I like it, lots of trenches in a city environment.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
It's cool when a dude charges and just runs past so you can give them a big hug.

https://gfycat.com/ThankfulSparklingIaerismetalmark

All goon highlight from last night

Argento posted:

Still waiting on the invite.

For whatever reason, there's no platoon invite feature. If you're playing on PS4 just search for Butt Clan.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

New map is today. Anyone want to play later?

mellowjournalism
Jul 31, 2004

helllooo
Getting everyone on the same side was :dice:y (heh :smug: :suicide:) just like the rest of our UI woes but man 15 butts n hugs n 710s in a 40 man op is :discourse:

Auxiliary Treats posted:

It's cool when a dude charges and just runs past so you can give them a big hug.

https://gfycat.com/ThankfulSparklingIaerismetalmark

lmbo ok I gotta upload my view of that because said dude ran straight into your knife, despite holding a much longer knife, on the end of his rifle, like a world war DUMB

Lawnie
Sep 6, 2006

That is my helmet
Give it back
you are a lion
It doesn't even fit
Grimey Drawer
I haven't had that much fun while being stuck out of the party in a long time. BUTTs fly together

E: bring back supersquads

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Sounds like I left at just the wrong time, ballsack!

We should def keep tabs on the nongoons, Burl I might just start adding your dudes as friends.

mellowjournalism
Jul 31, 2004

helllooo

mellowjournalism posted:

lmbo ok I gotta upload my view of that because said dude ran straight into your knife, despite holding a much longer knife, on the end of his rifle, like a world war DUMB

Dammit turns out I did not save that clip, I was probably too busy being on fire or something. Instead have a gif where gunshow said "good shot" and you can see very clearly it was not,

And a screenshot of the weirdest bug:

(The little yellow landship at the bottom is me. Couldn't deploy/redeploy. lol)

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010
forgot to save that game in the trenches and missed a lot of highlights but here's a couple minor ones from the earlier games.

1. Electric Slide :laugh:
2. Get that scout... nevermind :troll:
3. Mustard has a big boat... :smith:
4. But I have a small boat :smug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we3ta-yUYfI

red19fire
May 26, 2010

New map is fun, but camp out central.

Laminator
Jan 18, 2004

You up for some serious plastic surgery?
New map is pretty decent, but yeah, lots of shitheels with Hellrigels camping in corners is dumb.

Anyone feel like the movement speed when turning was affected after this patch? It felt really sluggish and disconnected from my controller input, and I know :dice: has done screwy stuff with input settings with patches before, but didn't see anything in the patch notes.

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010
yeah, something is different in the movement, last night I couldn't maintain a steady run, my soldier would suddenly stop or go into a slow walk.
Tried switching back and forth between press to run and hold to run settings and it didn't help.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Auxiliary Treats posted:

All goon highlight from last night

This was a couple nights back, but it was really good seeing so many goons playing Ops. I hope you guys don't mind me lone wolfing it when I join- I can't really mic up because I get too excited when it's on and then I'll wake the family (I'm the guy with the rooster emblem in the pic for goons I haven't met before).

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
I'm the rear end man.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
We ended up on the other side from a bunch of OOPS folks last night including JigglyBum but I can't remember the goon connection with that platoon of random pubbies

edit: why I love runnin with a squadmate who does flare-things, I get stupid ideas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fhfKnUbNVk

also don't use the cars except in the very first push out the gate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_FOKt2POLc

Gunshow Poophole fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jul 21, 2017

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

Buttclan and friends I'll be on later tonight as long as this storm doesn't knock out my shiternet like it did last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010
anyone else notice the current battlepack revision name?

WHYSOSARA'S

also, I will be hugging mans for many hours this evening...
:getin: and be :buttfame: