Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

One of my exes died a few months ago from an opiate overdose. It's a weird feeling for sure. I feel terrible for her family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

loquacius posted:

Removed the twitch name because either this is a sockpuppet confession or it violates anonymity

Sorry if that ruined the joke

Was there a joke? Many of the words appeared to be in English, but I'd be damned if I understood any of it.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Fintilgin posted:

Was there a joke? Many of the words appeared to be in English, but I'd be damned if I understood any of it.

Yea I read the whole thing a few times and still don't have a clue what that person was trying to say.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've only had two ex's die and the reactions were 1) Huh, thought she was dead already and 2) Eh, that sucks. I think your reaction is well with in the norm. And if she went to women only then those blowjobs have been dead for a long time my man.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

My confession is that I have more than once had the phrase "I love my dead gay ex" pop into my mind upon thinking of that fesh

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Dead gay ex goon, is the kid yours

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I'd feel weird if an ex of mine died fwiw.

FYI some of you are heartless bastards lol.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

loquacius posted:

My confession is that I have more than once had the phrase "I love my dead gay ex" pop into my mind upon thinking of that fesh

Well poo poo

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Runaktla posted:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Runaktla posted:

:same:

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
I'd rather have no confession posted than that incomprehensible piece of poo poo Twitch nonsense. Please choose more wisely, loquacius.

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dead ex goon, engrave "Her last dick was (your name)" on her gravestone.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Stickfigure posted:

Dead ex goon, engrave "Her last dick was (your name)" on her gravestone.

Alternatively, engrave "so bad at sex he turned her off dick forever" on your own

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Alternatively, engrave "so bad at sex he turned her off dick forever" on your own

makes me think of a these couple of bars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ6gbCD2EQA&t=46s

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
well well well, well well well welllllllllllll

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
is it just me or does JME not have a single line in that entire video

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
He made the beat I guess?

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Jackbox goon: there's a bunch of folks like you that descend en masse on any stream and it's tedious more than anything. Every time it's happened to me I just effectively boot them from the game with the censor button and they all seem to go away

Not really sure why you're wasting both our time when there's not a lot of laughs to be had from getting censored :shrug:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Anton Chigurh posted:

I'd rather have no confession posted than that incomprehensible piece of poo poo Twitch nonsense. Please choose more wisely, loquacius.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I was considering skipping it but I have exactly two left in the queue rn and I decided I'd rather save them to be posted at once

quote:

Wow, another day, another anti-cop thread on GBS when I wake up.

I'm a cop and guess what? I protect and serve. Those cops that shot that Australian woman were doing the same. Is it a shame someone died? Yes, but poo poo happens. When you mess up at work, you just have to throw away the sandwich bun you cut incorrectly. For me and millions of other cops, we're held to higher standards.

I feel a lot of hatred towards people throwing these cops under the bus, because I've been in a similar situation. Several years ago, bunch of rowdy drunks at the gay pride parade. I was pissed already that I had to work a Saturday protecting these people, but I sucked it up like a man and did it. The parade ran late but I didn't complain at all, I just did my duty. So you can understand why, when somebody tugged on my belt, my first instinct was to pull my gun. I assumed they were reaching to grab my piece and kill me.

It was just some little kid, and of course I didn't shoot him. But mommy and daddy sure were pissed about their little perfect angel having a gun in his face. gently caress you, teach your child respect.

If there was nothing untoward going on, why did he turn off his bodycam

And why the gently caress did you point your gun at the kid even if you had to pull it (which you didn't)

Why do cops even need to pack heat if they're at a parade

quote:

Unlike what I'm guessing were a bunch of fake confessions, I'm a real incel. And because I'm not a coward, I attached a picture. I'm a good looking, in shape, smart guy. But I'm not a 10/10 Chad bro so I'm doomed to inceldom. Me on the right in the pic, at a wedding. I tried to make a move on the fat bitch in the photo, but she "had a boyfriend". gently caress you, loving ugly skank. I was gonna give you a pity gently caress but I guess you're too good for that. I'll bet she's drowning in Chad cum right now.

That's my life - I make attempts and get shot down. Let me out this simply; I love women. I have vivid dreams of sex with women, having a girlfriend to take care of me, etc. but I'm doomed to never have it happen because I'm only slightly above average in looks. Dumb cunts will flock to me once I hit 30 and they're old and dried out. And I will look down on them and whisper "no". That's a little literature reference for you dumb fucks.

In conclusion; incels exist and deserve your respect and pity. I didn't ask to be born in 1990, and grow up into an era where women choose only to gently caress the top 10/10 guys. If I'd been born 10 years earlier I'd be happy and getting my dick sucked daily by some dumb broad or maybe some cute virgin girl I'd settle down and marry.

I'm not going to post the picture but it's two people dancing at a wedding and neither of them are attractive

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
copgoon.

nice attitude, and folks wonder why cops are literally reviled. Its called a public trust, and its quite broken. We should feel like oh, they are here to serve and protect, as it is at least in my neighborhood its like gently caress calling the cops they will most likely shoot the dogs and my next door neighbor.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Copgoon hits a lot of Trump avatar marks (Jeez all they did was kill an unarmed lady, had to protect these drat gays, pulled a gun on a kid and it's the kid's fault), and honestly I can't tell if that makes it more likely to be fake or real :frog:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Why don't cops just train their children to grab the criminals? They can't get in trouble, can't prove the parents trained them to do it. Just train the children to grab the criminals nuts and then they get charged with rape if they try to file assault charges, and they can't prove the parents trained them to do it, especially if their commands are "hey don't do that" or something. :shrug:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
cops absolutely aren't held to a higher standard lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Cops are garbage - I'm not posting that anonymously

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

To the cop, not pointing loaded guns at innocent children does wonders for public relations. hth.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Captain Yossarian posted:

back when people were making fun of cops in GIP one of them posted, with complete lack fo self awareness, that people were only making fun of him because it was anonymous through the forums and would definitely respect him in person

Arven
Sep 23, 2007
If your response to somebody touching you unexpectedly is that to assume they're trying to kill you and pull your gun... you probably shouldn't be a cop. I'm leaning towards real- the "I deserve respect just because I'm a policy officer" thing is something anyone with police in their family has experienced.They'll argue they deserve that respect because they're putting that their life on the line, but realistically everyone knows it's because of the implication they have the power to ruin your life (or end it) at a whim.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

there is a 100% chance that cop has either covered for a coworker who has severely broken the law or done so themselves

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
"I'm a HERO because I SERVE and PROTECT even if I've decided you don't deserve it! Such is the life of a selfless champion of the people. And yeah that includes even the ones I don't like. Who's the piece of poo poo now, CIVILIAN? Additionally, it stands to reason that those such as we can have oopsies every now and again and murder people. It's a fair trade: I gift you with my service and you return the favor by never holding me accountable. It just makes sense."

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

And I will look down on them and whisper "no". That's a little literature reference for you dumb fucks. 

Lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
ACAB

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
#catlivesmatter

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

To the cop:

It's a job. You applied for it. If you don't want to be held to higher standards, quit and get another job. Don't compare messing up a mundane task at work with murdering an innocent person. Oh no I have to work on a Saturday, like most people, boohoo I'm a giant baby.

To the incel:

One of my friends is a overweight, ugly, poor, smelly dude with no confidence, and even he gets laid. It's with gross fat chicks, but still, if he can get laid, so can you.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

What is an incel? Is that like some anime poo poo or something?

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Incel-goon, they do go for non 10s.

You're just probably creepy as poo poo, or this is a fake fesh (though goons unable to get affection is completely believable).

Ignore women and enjoy/experience life pretending there is no such thing as relationships and sex. Enjoying life and not being creepy is a great way to naturally attract a partner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
They're broken dudes who have convinced themselves that women owe them sex and are all bitches because they won't give it up. But that's because they're spoiled, horrible monsters and not because the "in"cel is an odious creep.

So... basically this guy