Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
I feel kind of bad about that one - Ed Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

TotalHell posted:

he also had giant tubes of candy in his manbaby mansion

literally a candy wall

A candy wall that was not rotated or maintained in any way and became infested by insects. Lmao

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Agean90 posted:

people talked earlier about how the will of the republican donors and the repuvlican voters are at direct odds with eachother.

its worse then that, their 2 voter groups are at odds with each other. Half want ACA gone entirely because welfare iz bad and the other half want it fixed so they can go to a fukken hospital and if they give it to one they'll likely lose enough voters to get swept.

both would rather see it repealed than help a black person, tho

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Its kind of hard to believe they're zeroing in on him any more effectively than any of their other objectives

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
The Candy Room in question for the uninitiated student of Notch:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Citizen Tayne posted:

A candy wall that was not rotated or maintained in any way and became infested by insects. Lmao

him and ian miles cheong have a shared curse it seems

I mean they consider it a curse, I consider it happenin to them a blessing

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

tag urself im the mysterious X to the left of the red m&m

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Atoramos posted:

This depends on who they can pin things on. Obama in office, you can grab a lot of power on spite. But it damages the level of discourse in our country, and now one congressman was shot, one almost run off the road, and another had a death threat on his door. Presumably at least some number of Republicans connect the spite they've used to 'salt the earth' with the policies they've been failing to pass and the rising level of violence. Also presumably, a good number of Republicans literally do not understand these things (shown by how many were surprised their alternatives to Obamacare were objectively hated and terrible).

I hear you. It seems to work well when you don't have to do things.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Tesseraction posted:

both would rather see it repealed than help a black person, tho

wrong. only the most hardcore of racists will willing gently caress themselves to hurt a black person. They'll give it to themselves then try to find ways to take it away from black people, but not by taking it away from themselves as well. The problem is more poor information and the democrats not running on "well make your healthcare free"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Note: that was built into the house before he bought it. That's a thing they do in rich-people houses, apparently.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Agean90 posted:

wrong. only the most hardcore of racists will willing gently caress themselves to hurt a black person

ah you still have faith in humanity, my bad

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Polo-Rican posted:

Notch is a great reminder that money does not buy happiness

Yeah, but I can buy beer with money, and that's liquid happiness

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

so I hear the dumb gently caress said some dumb poo poo, that about right?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Imagine walking down those stairs every morning looking at all that candy you can eat that day

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

the smallest, smoothest of brains

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

no one ever mentions that notch was married for almost exactly one year and there's still a happy birthday message to his ex-wife in the menu screen things

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

Yeah, but I can buy beer with money, and that's liquid happiness

I've never frowned on a jet ski

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

TBeats posted:

I've never frowned on a jet ski

I've never been on a jet ski

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
they're gonna mint the coin and it's gonna have donnie's face on it and it'll be so great

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

oddium posted:

no one ever mentions that notch was married for almost exactly one year and there's still a happy birthday message to his ex-wife in the menu screen things

I like how programming control of minecraft was taken away from him as soon as they could find people who could code above a first year of college level

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agean90 posted:

wrong. only the most hardcore of racists will willing gently caress themselves to hurt a black person. They'll give it to themselves then try to find ways to take it away from black people, but not by taking it away from themselves as well. The problem is more poor information and the democrats not running on "well make your healthcare free"

this is correct, imo. people are way more selfish than they are vindictive. once you get them thinking about free healthcare, they start coming around regardless of who it helps

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Joementum posted:

they're gonna mint the coin and it's gonna have donnie's face on it and it'll be so great

im glad

Apr 7, 2003

oddium posted:

Lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lol. nice budget report ya got there, Paul :smugdon:

https://twitter.com/byrdinator/status/887296881331777539

Apr 7, 2003

Iron Crowned posted:

I've never been on a jet ski

It's just a polish airplane, nothing special

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Tesseraction posted:

I like how programming control of minecraft was taken away from him as soon as they could find people who could code above a first year of college level

Coders are the bitchiest people, I swear.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

place must reek of that diabetic maple-piss smell

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Like to imagine they read the news this morning and just smacked their report off the table in frustration

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

theyll still not read any of it and pass it anyway

Apr 7, 2003

I like that rich peoples houses always look like a dentists office or a store at the mall

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Citizen Tayne posted:

It's just a polish airplane, nothing special

So I should just stick to beer then

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Perfectly Safe posted:

Coders are the bitchiest people, I swear.

Are you tolkien me or notch cuz lol neither of us are coders

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anything interesting ever happen yesterday or happen today already?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Addamere posted:

health bill died, trump cried

still not sure how much jr lied

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Really starting to come around to this whole Eat The Rich thing, despite the high sugar content

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺 👳🏾💣🔫

there happy

Apr 7, 2003

Tesseraction posted:

Are you tolkien me or notch cuz lol neither of us are coders

The dwarf fortress guy was just a math teacher iirc

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Wow I dunno if I've awoken my inner Feng shui guru but the deep sadness emanating from the candy wall in waves is really something

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Addamere posted:

our big boy got called a baby and then he got to go in a fire truck and make vroom noises and then the whole senate healthcare bill exploded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My first-hand knowledge of Marines was one really hot latina fuckbuddy and a bunch of insufferable warboner wypipo.

• Locked thread