Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887280380423938048

lol America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Exclamation point!

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://mobile.twitter.com/REMYAMEDEE/status/887280120720916481

We

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I yearn for a time where adults will be in charge again

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

"Do a great healthcare plan"

Every day I am astounded anew by the President's incompetence

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
tbf using Twitter is probably the best solution if your only semi literate, the character constraint is half an excuse already

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

All part of the plan my friends

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
"stay tuned" is his worst exclamation because you know he thinks of this whole thing like a reality show

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

these guys really dial the phrase "die free" to 11, don't they?

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
For some reason Herman Cain keeps including random Twin Peaks stills with his tweets

https://twitter.com/THEHermanCain/status/886908343213858816
https://twitter.com/THEHermanCain/status/886995176132149249

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

thAT hea-lthCAre plan yooou lIkE iis go-ing To COMe bAck in ssstyle.

(Maybe Cain is trying to warn us that Trump is possessed by BOB...)

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
https://i.imgur.com/l3g2HTp.mp4

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Random Stranger posted:

thAT hea-lthCAre plan yooou lIkE iis go-ing To COMe bAck in ssstyle.

*bites into a plain loaf of empty bread*. This is the best healthcare plan I've ever had!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/AJentleson/stat...%3D2787%23pti30

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Breitbart part 2

When the civil war starts I'm all for putting bounties on all these traitors heads.
-
WANT to Make America Great: DISBAND DC and politicians.
THEY are and will forever BE the problem.
They DON'T REPRESENT: they LINE THEIR WITH POCKETS WITH $$$, power and control and WANT BIG BIG GOVT....

Doesn't matter if you are a R or a D: SAME PROBLEM.
I DESPISE and DETEST every breathing one of them, LIVING like kings and queens OFF OUR TAXES and MUCH GREATER and BETTER than we do or can BECAUSE OF THEM...You can name 4-5 that don't deserve this, but not many more....
-
I know ThREE PEOPLE on medicaid, one drove a Ferrari, one never paid taxes and one grew up with masnions and benzes!!! I KID U NOT!!!!!
-Note: share:to lib scumbgz, its ok ur fcnn golden boy obama added 43% to welfare rolls, dropped billions in cash to Iran, built mosques at 100 mil tax $$, destroyed habius corpus, killed the only stable country in Afrikas leader Kadaffi to stop his currency competeting with the euro and dollar, allowed Clinton to use arab spring as an excuse to do it and destabilize africa and flood the world with starving refugees, caused 30 special forces to GET KILLED not allowing them to fight the enemy, ACLU said hes destroying civil liberties, admitted his policies helped top 1% get richer, used a MONSANTO exec to advise FDA, let cops get executed with Holder kissing blm azzes, tried to kill the middle class by regulations and taxes ( they provide over 52% of all jobs) , ran a corrupt Doj, used the IRS to punish his enemies, let masses of illegal gang members into our nation, gave ge and cisco massive tax breaks , saw cities burn with riots ( but it was ok since they then qualify for billions in federL funds that they divy up behind the scenes) decimated our military, and tripled our debt.....thats all ok with 
-
Another libbie living in La-la Land. Or are you one of the worthless welfare leeches who got insurance on everyone else's dime? Most people aren't pathetic pieces of garbage that depend on the government to pay for everything for them, and I think they'll welcome the repeal, getting insurance that is actually useful again, and not having to pay for stuff they'll never use, like maternity benefits for men.

lol I love these so much. Cry more for me pissbaby retards.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its a shame they're probably all bots or russians

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I know three people on medicaid and one of them drives a Ferrari lmao

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I like how some of them, assuming they're not just bots, come close to realizing that it's the hyper rich people in charge of things loving them over. Then a lifetime of Fox and assorted conspiracy theories overrides that and it's all KILLARY and THOSE NIGWELFARE LEECHES WITH THEIR FERRARIS

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
That guy sure doesn't like dumb, rich leeches. Good thing he voted Trump. lol

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Postin this on my obamaphone while driving around in my Ferrari :getin:

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Good morning thread. I am still having this dream where the President of the USA is none other than Donald "I like to Drive the Big Red Fire Trucks" Trump.

Guess I just need to take my medicine!

Take as many times as needed. Inject LOLs directly into bloodstream.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887280380423938048

Ahhh! So much better! :sadcoke: :allears:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/sta...%3D2788%23pti26

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

lol of course President Television signs off on his tweets with "stay tuned!"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
looking forward to a third trump truck pick and embarrassing failure to do anything but tweet like a dumb bitch.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its interesting how he's looking increasingly dumb as more photos come out. His dementia must be pretty severe

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Were low on LOLs this week, even his day to day tweets no longer hit the spot, weve build up a lolerance and thats not a good thing.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Jose posted:

its interesting how he's looking increasingly dumb as more photos come out. His dementia must be pretty severe

lol whenever you remember that Trump is extremely conscious about his appearance.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887299895803203584

Yes Donald, you're so close to understanding how everything works now, gj!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887302632687251456

Lol

Lol

Lol

just lol

"Okay Donnie, the other team is sitting on the bench, the goal is unguarded and all of your team have been instructed to pass you the ball. Start playing?"
"No! I want the goal to count even if I miss!"

Mr Havafap fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Jul 18, 2017

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Thank you mr presidente for my morning lols, they do make my coffee taste better :synthy: stay retarded!

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I wonder what Trump looks like without spray taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh :stonk:

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

dollar took a dive after the failed vote, lol

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I finally realized who Mitch McConnell reminds me of

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Trump is basically Ted Cruz but with a tan.
Good to know.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

bloom posted:

I like how some of them, assuming they're not just bots, come close to realizing that it's the hyper rich people in charge of things loving them over. Then a lifetime of Fox and assorted conspiracy theories overrides that and it's all KILLARY and THOSE NIGWELFARE LEECHES WITH THEIR FERRARIS

I agree, it is unfair to blame the downtrodden for being manipulated

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

looking forward to a third trump truck pick and embarrassing failure to do anything but tweet like a dumb bitch.

I hope that when/if they put forward legislation for the wall, it coincides with Monster Truck Day on the White House lawn. Watch the wall fail while Trumpo pretends to drive Grave Digger.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

What the gently caress is he on about?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Jesus christ there are some nsfw images on this page and one is my president lol

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

brylcreem posted:

What the gently caress is he on about?

He doesn't understand the subtler aspects of democracy, such as majority.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Havafap posted:

He doesn't understand the subtler aspects of democracy, such as majority.

lol, and he's president of the United States!

I have some family in the US on Facebook, and I've been thinking of tagging them in some of the fire truck images and making fun of them, but I'd like to visit them some day, so I won't do it. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

hitchensgoespop posted:

Were low on LOLs this week, even his day to day tweets no longer hit the spot, weve build up a lolerance and thats not a good thing.

No, he's got lawyers sitting on his phone now. After Don Jr handed out major pieces of evidence over twitter, they've got to have a team trying to go over anything he sends out. If a tweet is subliterate rantings then it's probably a real Trump. If it's crazy talking points that don't make sense, it's initially Trump but then lawyer filtered.

Apparently Donnie was unaware that he didn't have 50 republican votes either.

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jul 18, 2017