Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
bullock has the pro-gun chops to capture the coveted Powercrazy endorsement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/wideofthepost/status/887335267534864388

:bernin:

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

cant believe im saying this but seriously no one has any idea who kamala harris is lol

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

anime was right posted:

cant believe im saying this but seriously no one has any idea who kamala harris is lol

actually,

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
as you can see though, the floor for D and R seems to be about 40 on each side of the voting populace. thats crazy. thats actually kinda nuts. it hasnt been this bad in ages lol

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

GalacticAcid posted:

bullock has the pro-gun chops to capture the coveted Powercrazy endorsement

you don't get his endorsement until you have a power anti-censorship platform for boobs in videogames

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

She just hasn't boosted her national-level profile yet, that's temporary and has no bearing on her actual general-election chances

As opposed to Bernie Sanders, whose poor showing in most early primaries proved he doesn't have what it takes for a national-level campaign :shepface:

Seriously though the fact that nobody knows who Kamala Harris is yet both partially explains these polls and emphasizes how dumb the Democratic Party is for already having apparently decided she's the nominee

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Agnosticnixie posted:

Very easily. South FL reps are basically a personification of South FL dems.

people down here are garbage. i'd know.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

i honestly cant tell if this is real or a parody

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Bernie/Warren is the only ticket that makes sense for the dems for 2020 so its definite that neither of them will be on it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ex post facho posted:

Bernie/Warren is the only ticket that makes sense for the dems for 2020 so its definite that neither of them will be on it

they'll both be old as poo poo but even franken will be 70 then

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
bernie's going to be a thousand years old and his wife is under federal investigation

liz warren is a lovely speaker and has ghastly views on foreign policy

only bullock can save us

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's gonna be Kamala/Booker 2020: "A Whole Foods in Every Prison"

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

ex post facho posted:

if bernie runs he really needs a young vp thats pretty much a carbon copy of himself

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they'll both be old as poo poo but even franken will be 70 then

so will trump

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
the democrats are insanely lucky bernie just got a shitload of people into politics because holy gently caress they have no one of age besides harris/booker

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Is the nation really divided if half of eligible voters don't vote?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Frijolero posted:

It's gonna be Kamala/Booker 2020: "A Whole Foods in Every Prison"

Actually those prisoners should be thanking Hillary for letting them work for Amazon Fresh :grin:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

So what you're telling me here is that Bernie would have won?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

anime was right posted:

the democrats are insanely lucky bernie just got a shitload of people into politics because holy gently caress they have no one of age besides harris/booker

I've seen theories that the Dems' bench is so empty because all the young world-beaters with strong ideals were either good-ol-boy'd out of contention in favor of machine politicians or lost their seats in the Democratic downticket massacre

or both (glared out of the room to make way for a Connected Individual who then lost to a psychotic racist)

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

ex post facho posted:

Both of them are going to be super old in 2020 and while I'd vote for either I'd rather vote for somebody that wasn't in real danger of going senile during their term.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'd love to see a Keith Ellison presidential run but they wouldn't even let that motherfucker run for DNC chair

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Actually those prisoners should be thanking Hillary for letting them work for Amazon Fresh :grin:

the freezers already double as prisons sounds good

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/887352283532591105

Tulsi!

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ok, lets get this out of the way:

Unless Keith Ellison runs or Henry Wallace's zombie makes a bid, Bernard "Bernie" Sanders is going to run for president in 2020.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

loquacius posted:

I'd love to see a Keith Ellison presidential run but they wouldn't even let that motherfucker run for DNC chair

Too actual muslim :downs:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

loquacius posted:

Thanks Obama!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

anime was right posted:

I know a fresh young face ready to take the political scene by storm, why he would even be the youngest man ever elected president.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

ThndrShk2k posted:

Mighty self own there DWS

The only DNC associated that was actually caught colluding was Brazile, for saying there'd be a lead question at a Flint debate.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

anime was right posted:

buttigieg you gently caress

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Is there some sort of way for rich people to get muscles without actually working towards it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
steroids are a miracle cure

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

logikv9 posted:

You do realize they won't let you just vote for him twenty million times in every state yourself, right?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Frijolero posted:

Ok, lets get this out of the way:

Unless Keith Ellison runs or Henry Wallace's zombie makes a bid, Bernard "Bernie" Sanders is going to run for president in 2020.

I think he'd endorse Warren rather than running against her but I fully admit my Warren opinion is heavily affected by MA homerism

logikv9 posted:

Buttigieg still needs a higher office than mayor of South Bend before he's ready for the national stage

but once he does that I'm 120% on board

run him in '24 or '28 depending on the outcome of '20

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
there is no higher office than mayor of south bend

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

loquacius posted:

I think he'd endorse Warren rather than running against her but I fully admit my Warren opinion is heavily affected by MA homerism

Buttigieg still needs a higher office than mayor of South Bend before he's ready for the national stage

but once he does that I'm 120% on board

run him in '24 or '28 depending on the outcome of '20

You mean like reality TV host?

You're still stuck in the pre-escalator mentality friend.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
unless bernie shows any signs of actual senility or dementia, he'll still be more cogent and a more effective leader than would be either trump or reagan in 2 terms, and will have a competent younger vp ready to succeed him, probably warren, but maybe someone else

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Concerned Citizen posted:

there is no higher office than mayor of south bend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

docbeard posted:

You do realize they won't let you just vote for him twenty million times in every state yourself, right?

it's not a crime if they don't catch u

• Locked thread