Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
getting the servers at capacity message, just waiting in line down.

I'll give it a few and then try again tomorrow, so much for early access lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Guess this dumb 30fps game got enough preorders after all.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Ps4hourqueuetime

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Scrub console is the beta of the beta for a smooth launch on the pro tier gaming platform tomorrow.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Ps4hourqueuetime

I'm not even seeing a queue, just a black loading screen

I guess I could do something else... but it's too hot to mow the lawn. Maybe go get poutine

e; *in an extremely hacker voice* I'm in

Mazerunner fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Jul 18, 2017

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

The streams make this look soo loving good.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

People are getting in on the discord. My hypeamine is absolutely peaked for my lunch hour, which I will probably spend telling Destiny 2 Beta to redownload

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
I'm in and can confirm this poo poo is awesome

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Shaxx gave me an exotic

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Mazerunner posted:

Shaxx gave me an exotic

pix tho immediately

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

There is no hub but it's open for an hour one of these days? Which day is that and when?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Blind Rasputin posted:

There is no hub but it's open for an hour one of these days? Which day is that and when?

This Sunday, the 23rd, 10AM PST, 1PM EST.

High noon if you're on central time like me.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Blind Rasputin posted:

Sunday at 10AM PST for 1 hour.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Oh it's called The Farm. I imagine it's the hideout or other tower base from the E3 videos.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

GonSmithe posted:

I'm in and can confirm this poo poo is awesome

Yep, game is playing really dope so far. Competitive Detonation game seems aight so far, and Poledancer slays.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Waffle House posted:

pix tho immediately

It was the sunshot hand cannon, I think there's pics around

solar damage that causes stuff to explode

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Every class gets a different exotic

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Mazerunner posted:

It was the sunshot hand cannon, I think there's pics around

solar damage that causes stuff to explode

Hunter scum

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Early verdict: this is really good

ACOPKILLEDMYDOG
Aug 7, 2013
Killface from Frisky Dingo was wearing some deadass warhammer cosplay and kicked my zombie rear end off the tower

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
thats literally what everyone says for the first several hundred hours of a game, get back to me with a real opinion when you have weeks played

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Man this story mission exists just so they can show off every new graphical effect they've made for the game.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

The story mission instanced segment where you get paired with other people was a cool moment

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
As an old man scrub playing on bad wifi and a lovely 720p "monitor" at my mom's house the pvp seems fine. It's different, in some ways that I don't like but it's not horrible.

Titans can't really skate any more but if you use strafe jump and get a gear or two with mobility it's... almost kinda a thing

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
pubbies blow huge dick at the strike

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Are there any substantive differences people have noticed in strike or pvp, apart from the obvious like 4 v 4? I glanced at a stream and it looks almost indistinguishable from the first game, which could be good or bad.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

FishBulb posted:

Hunter scum

Also

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

pubbies blow huge dick at the strike

X1000000

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Fuligin posted:

Are there any substantive differences people have noticed in strike or pvp, apart from the obvious like 4 v 4? I glanced at a stream and it looks almost indistinguishable from the first game, which could be good or bad.

Lots of things are different but they aren't like huge significant core changes, classes have different abilities, stats are different, there are new weapon types and they've done some stuff to make the weapons more boring I mean balanced

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

First impressions after only playing an hour as Titan cause I gotta go to work: 4v4 seems a lot more tense but that could also have to do with the smaller map sizes. PvP is going to get sweaty as gently caress when the full game launches.

Titan is dope. Titan is good. Shield wall is good. Capt America is good. All Hail Titan :black101:

Gatling Gun sucks poo poo. Scout Rifle seems way shittier :smith: Right now, it seems Assault Rifles and Pulse Rifles will be the early game meta.

Its definitely Destiny.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
is all titan armor 'heavy titan armor'? i've gotten drops with varying degrees of resilience/mobility/recovery but nothing that wasn't 'heavy'.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

super macho dude posted:

First impressions after only playing an hour as Titan cause I gotta go to work: 4v4 seems a lot more tense but that could also have to do with the smaller map sizes. PvP is going to get sweaty as gently caress when the full game launches.

Titan is dope. Titan is good. Shield wall is good. Capt America is good. All Hail Titan :black101:

Gatling Gun sucks poo poo. Scout Rifle seems way shittier :smith: Right now, it seems Assault Rifles and Pulse Rifles will be the early game meta.

Its definitely Destiny.

Yeah, scout rifle is loving weak currently, badly needs a buff.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

FishBulb posted:

Lots of things are different but they aren't like huge significant core changes, classes have different abilities, stats are different, there are new weapon types and they've done some stuff to make the weapons more boring I mean balanced

The skill trees definitely aren't what I was expecting. The entire field of perks in the top right are always active, I thought you'd have to choose one. I'm glad, I need dat bubble, and you don't have to sacrifice anything (other than the bitchin captain America shield) to use it. From what they'd said previously, I thought you would have to spec it that way.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

the good fax machine posted:

The skill trees definitely aren't what I was expecting. The entire field of perks in the top right are always active, I thought you'd have to choose one. I'm glad, I need dat bubble, and you don't have to sacrifice anything (other than the bitchin captain America shield) to use it. From what they'd said previously, I thought you would have to spec it that way.

there's going to be a second perk 'group' in the full game, you just can't mix and match.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
first match: 6.0 'efficiency'. just give us kills/deaths you loving morons.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

is all titan armor 'heavy titan armor'? i've gotten drops with varying degrees of resilience/mobility/recovery but nothing that wasn't 'heavy'.

if anyone was wondering, the answer is 'no'. just got some 'restorative' titan armor. woowee!

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Does the scoreboard not show K/D?

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

heyy it's ya boi protheon coming at ya with the daily destiny

*30 seconds of dubstep*

don't forget to smash that like n subscribe

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
first match of competitive: four stack on the other team, three people on my team literally never got super

it's destiny 2

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

first match of competitive: four stack on the other team, three people on my team literally never got super

it's destiny 2

Yeah, but how many people grabbed power ammo only to die a half second later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchboxx
Jun 19, 2004

His name is Head. Dick Head.
Linear fusions are pretty great. Got one and whored out the heavy ammo in my first cruicble match, winning by one point.

Yeah, it is most definitely Destiny. Gonna poop in some socks again.