Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i wonder what african country they offloaded all the hillary swag on

wherever it ended up, we know what they call her there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Joementum posted:

wherever it ended up, we know what they call her there

:vince: :pusheen: :vince: :pusheen:

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
barbara lee 2020 btw

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

cosign

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i wonder what african country they offloaded all the hillary swag on

you're looking too far, they clearly earmarked it for haiti

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Taintrunner posted:

you're looking too far, they clearly earmarked it for haiti

they're just returning the stuff to its source

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

NewForumSoftware posted:

"few million dollars" might want to fact check your source there tiger

sorry, the only conspiracy theories i follow the exact details of are the funny ones

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I am extremely angry about historical figure Hillary Clinton.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

docbeard posted:

I'm still pretty steamed about Hitler, to be honest

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

docbeard posted:

Hillary Clinton is directly responsible for Donald Trump becoming President.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

A lot of people were involved. Like the holocaust

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

docbeard posted:

good. but you can still stop her and fight against her influence.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

good. but you can still stop her and fight against her influence.

I'd rather focus on people with actual influence but sure.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I mean, sure, fine, Hillary bad, whatever. I just don't see the value in obsessing over the same drat things over and over just because, I don't know, Zegermans exists or whatever.

YES I KNOW IT'S THE SUCK ZONE

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

(People bending over backwards to defend literal effective slavery is pretty funny tho)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

docbeard posted:

I'd rather focus on people with actual influence but sure.

lol i got some news for you about 2020

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

being pro prison labor is a left wing value

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

We need to make sure she stays in that drat forest

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Yeah, I know she's not running.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

docbeard posted:

Yeah, I know she's not running.

she's an egotist who can (somewhat) legitimately claim the election was stolen from her. after the inauguration she convened groups to analyze why she lost

she is running

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

docbeard posted:

I mean, sure, fine, Hillary bad, whatever. I just don't see the value in obsessing over the same drat things over and over just because, I don't know, Zegermans exists or whatever.

YES I KNOW IT'S THE SUCK ZONE

docbeard posted:

lol this is the kind of dude who will be #withher kamala harris edition in 2020 and will be screeching at other goons that kamala is the pragmatic choice and to post their maps!!

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Hillary runs in the woods.
The woods are rural

She's already campaigning for the rural vote.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Scent of Worf posted:

lol this is the kind of dude who will be #withher kamala harris edition in 2020 and will be screeching at other goons that kamala is the pragmatic choice and to post their maps!!

I have never screeched in my life.

I'll grudgingly vote for Harris if the alternative is a death cultist, but we have ample time to make a better choice.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i cant wait until "no one could have possibly beaten trump in 2016" becomes accepted political wisdom in 2020

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

*the entire absolutely worthless, permanently wrong pundit class coalesces into a single monstrous being, its innumerable mouths screaming in unison*

trump was too strong, no one could have stopped this

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
I just saw that Hillary is more unpopular than Trump still. LMFAO!

babypolis posted:

i cant wait until "no one could have possibly beaten trump in 2016" becomes accepted political wisdom in 2020

They ate trying hard.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
poor white racists are the orcs from lord of the rings

only pure blooded democrats like cory booker can rally the kingdoms of rohan and gondor so hobbit bernie can cast the one ring of antifa into the fires of mount berniebro

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Raskolnikov38 posted:

she's an egotist who can (somewhat) legitimately claim the election was stolen from her. after the inauguration she convened groups to analyze why she lost

she is running

but...but...Kamala Harris went to the hamptons and did the blood cult ritual with all the billionaires!! Kamala gonna win
:goonsay:

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
If Harris and Hillary both run, will it be temporarily embarassed Republican 08 Hillary or woke 2016 Hillary

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it is the job of a politician to excite people into voting for them. they can do it either by appealing to a voter that they can and will implement policy that will provide an immediate impact into their quality of life that will include everybody. if they can do that in a way that comes across as earnest and forthright, people will want to vote for that candidate instead of just voting against the opponent.

i mean, i know bad dems are gonna try their goddamned level-headed best to convince people that they will, but when you get into the details the policies are all means-tested and public-private partnerships. bernie's campaign showed that line of thinking is no longer the best the voters can get, so then the strategy is to go around and start brow-beating people into silence over internal criticism.

i don't know how long it will be before bad dems get the gently caress out, but i would like to think it would be possible for a bad dem to be a good dem.

but anybody who blames the voters should have their lanyards severed in twain right in front of them.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

docbeard posted:

(People bending over backwards to defend literal effective slavery is pretty funny tho)

it's literal slavery

'hitler' clinton bad

babypolis posted:

i cant wait for the "miss me yet" trump billboard in 2025

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
All lanyards should loving hang

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/887463476876247040

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im adwemojikedt too

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

All lanyards should loving hang

thats kinda their purpose?????

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

She won't run but I'd support her above almost anyone.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

She won't run but I'd support her above almost anyone.

Yeah, I don't really know much about her, but that one vote speaks volumes.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

babypolis posted:

Half of the posters ITT and the entirety of HillTwitter have already accepted this as absolute truth. It's really only possible to get there if you haven't looked at a single number or are functionally illiterate (on top of the usual insane polarization).

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

anime was right posted:

if bernie runs he really needs a young vp thats pretty much a carbon copy of himself

randy bryce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Vox Nihili posted:

Half of the posters ITT and the entirety of HillTwitter have already accepted this as absolute truth. It's really only possible to get there if you haven't looked at a single number or are functionally illiterate (on top of the usual insane polarization).

https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/887335904871936004

• Locked thread