Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!
Fake cop goon should do a fake pharmaceutical executive confession next, so we can have an even longer derail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

alphabettitouretti posted:

He even failed to carry out his rampage as planned. Wanted to shoot up a sorority house but they didn't answer the door because they were spooked by the way he knocked.

Haha he even had a creepy knock. gently caress I've done some socially awkward poo poo but I couldn't even reach that level if i tried.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Didn't the German police just have a big embarrassing public orgy or something recently?

The US Secret Service had a bit of a kerfuffle going to whorehouses in south america somewhere and then refusing to pay

Obama fired a lot of them over that one

Current administration would probably ask for tips

And so it goes

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Didn't the German police just have a big embarrassing public orgy or something recently?

No idea. I'm just describing the Polizei I interacted with on a semi-regular basis 10 years ago. There were always a few in our police HQ and the K-9 guy got to know his counterpart well. It probably helped that she was really hot and would go to the clubs with him. I don't think they ever hooked up, she was just a really good wingman with pointing out the easy German girls. With how this guy treated woman they wouldn't have been talking if he hosed her.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Did getting shot in the face hurt or did you ko instantly?

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Jose posted:

Did getting shot in the face hurt or did you ko instantly?

I was out for a couple of seconds immediately after it happened but otherwise I was awake until I finally bled out when they dragged me into the hospital and threw me on a gurney. Didn't feel any pain, and honestly I was the calmest one there. Maybe it was because I didn't know how bad it was or when my life is measured in single digit minutes I'm in my element:shrug: gently caress if I know. All I knew was I couldn't see, could barely talk, and I was insanely thirsty and tired. When I finally bled out I just thought "poo poo" and then blackness.

Then I woke up in a German hospital and told the colonel that came to see me to give me a promotion. I thought I earned one and he agreed.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
You know what "incel" goon. You are nothing new, and the 90ies are not any worse than before, we all have complained at least once that "girls seem to like assholes and never learn" when we were like 16, and we all heard the "when they are 30 they will flock to nice dudes" line, and let me tell you, it doesn't matter.
People like you simply haven't understood the one truth that matters: self pity and an air of desperation make anyone unattractive.
And women can smell those two things from 10 miles against the wind.

So man the gently caress up, stop pitying yourself and stop thinking in terms of "mercy gently caress" and other condescending ideas. Just be yourself and be nice to girls and eventually it will be your turn. Stop blaming others for your shortcomings. Good looks make it easier initially, but to hold a girls attention you need to be friendly, open minded, and genuine. And if you are not, work on it.

"Incel"... wtf, it seems every form of retard gets to have a club and a term to find an excuse for themselves these days.

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?
My only interaction with the German police was when I was pregnant and I caught a train from Berlin to Prague. It was oversold and because I hadn't bought a seated ticket, an angry American tourist yelled at me to get out of his seat the second he boarded the train and saw me sitting in it.

Luckily, a group of young guys sitting in the next row of seats noticed, immediately gave me one of their seats, turned their boombox of German rap music up to full blast and pointed it directly at angry American guy and started drinking, and instructed my husband to get drunk with them too. Turns out that they were all off duty German cops on their way to go clubbing in Prague for the weekend. The drunker and more animated they got, the angrier American dude got but he was too chickenshit to say anything.

So that's my story about the German police, good on those fine people.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

limp_cheese posted:

Then I woke up in a German hospital and told the colonel that came to see me to give me a promotion. I thought I earned one and he agreed.

If you didn't tell everyone that you "took a shot in the eye to get a promotion" then I'm gonna be very disappointed in you.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Looks like its angsty teen time in gbs aga- *is shot in the loving face during a traffic stop*

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day
I'm gonna answer on the Dr Drew principle that despite a fake call there are probably listeners with the same problem.

If you want to gently caress a lot of hot girls the best advice I can give is already be loving a lot hot girls. It's a momentum thing. What you incels need to do is gently caress more hot girls. Then you'll end up loving way more hot girls.

Women smell desperation a mile away, as a general rule don't sleep with people they wouldn't want to be friends with, and as general rule will find you absolutely contemptible if any of your first few interactions leave them with a feeling that all you want to is leave them with a hot, creamy deposit. They'll mock you in the secret girl group chats. They'll compare your attempts to gently caress them and laugh at you and then you'll basically have to move town if you want to get any low effort pussy. It helps if you've also had a shitton of therapy because boy do some of you sexless retards need it.

I really want to do an anti-PUA kind of thing where I teach men how to be affable, non-threatening men who people want to be friends with and women develop little crushes on over time. Have you considered whittling. I bet girls will think it's cool if you do some whittling and you can even whittle them a little wooden animal that they'll like. It also won't alarm them that you enjoy sharp objects, because whittling is adorable. Maybe whittle a dildo to act as an enhancing sheath for your miserable, disgusting micropenis. Who knows. I used to whittle and girls found it adorable, but I had to stop when I became super mentally ill and having sharp objects in my bedroom became a risk - which oddly enough raised my fuckability to astronomical proportions.

number one pta fan fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jul 18, 2017

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

number one pta fan posted:

I'm gonna answer on the Dr Drew principle that despite a fake call there are probably listeners with the same problem.

If you want to gently caress a lot of hot girls the best advice I can give is already be loving a lot hot girls. It's a momentum thing. What you incels need to do is gently caress more hot girls. Then you'll end up loving way more hot girls.

Women smell desperation a mile away, as a general rule don't sleep with people they wouldn't want to be friends with, and as general rule will find you absolutely contemptible if any of your first few interactions leave them with a feeling that all you want to is leave them with a hot, creamy deposit. They'll mock you in the secret girl group chats. They'll compare your attempts to gently caress them and laugh at you and then you'll basically have to move town if you want to get any low effort pussy. It helps if you've also had a shitton of therapy because boy do some of you sexless retards need it.

I really want to do an anti-PUA kind of thing where I teach men how to be affable, non-threatening men who people want to be friends with and women develop little crushes on over time. Have you considered whittling. I bet girls will think it's cool if you do some whittling and you can even whittle them a little wooden animal that they'll like. It also won't alarm them that you enjoy sharp objects, because whittling is adorable. Maybe whittle a dildo to act as an enhancing sheath for your miserable, disgusting micropenis. Who knows. I used to whittle and girls found it adorable, but I had to stop when I became super mentally ill and having sharp objects in my bedroom became a risk - which oddly enough raised my fuckability to astronomical proportions.

um yeah, same [:

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day
I was born in 1991 and I've hosed three hot girls this week. They're friends. They have a group chat just for talking about how loving jacked my dick game is. You know how I got into this situation? By loving literally hundreds of hot girls before I'd even met the current three hot girls. You know how I got into that situation in the first place? Whittling and being a fun dude to be around

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I would like to hear some more whittling tips :allears:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I too am intrigued by this story. Maybe we should hook you up with the 50 year old card playing chick that was telling stories about banging dudes. Too bad she got run off. Could have been a perfect match.

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day
You just get some cheap wood and a knife and then you use the knife to intimidate the wood until it caves and of its own volition starts to look like a horse or a dog or something

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

self-harming boy scouts are incredibly sexy

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

I was born in 1991 and I've hosed three hot girls this week. They're friends. They have a group chat just for talking about how loving jacked my dick game is. You know how I got into this situation? By loving literally hundreds of hot girls before I'd even met the current three hot girls. You know how I got into that situation in the first place? Whittling and being a fun dude to be around

Can confirm, this girl I dated last year liked to whittle after sex

Mithra6
Jan 24, 2006

Elvis is dead, Sinatra is dead, and me I feel also not so good.
It's a good rule of thumb: if you can whittle a stick, hot girls will twiddle your dick.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"If you whittle, she will diddle."

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Hopper posted:

You know what "incel" goon. You are nothing new, and the 90ies are not any worse than before, we all have complained at least once that "girls seem to like assholes and never learn" when we were like 16, and we all heard the "when they are 30 they will flock to nice dudes" line, and let me tell you, it doesn't matter.
People like you simply haven't understood the one truth that matters: self pity and an air of desperation make anyone unattractive.
And women can smell those two things from 10 miles against the wind.

So man the gently caress up, stop pitying yourself and stop thinking in terms of "mercy gently caress" and other condescending ideas. Just be yourself and be nice to girls and eventually it will be your turn. Stop blaming others for your shortcomings. Good looks make it easier initially, but to hold a girls attention you need to be friendly, open minded, and genuine. And if you are not, work on it.

"Incel"... wtf, it seems every form of retard gets to have a club and a term to find an excuse for themselves these days.

I gave almost this exact advice to some other sad sack online just a few months ago. It's about how you act, mainly; the other poo poo is window dressing that not everyone has.

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day
Whatever you do, don't be yourself. Rookie mistake. Be someone better until you've been in the relationship long enough that revealing your true self is going to give you a good chance she's already invested enough time in you that it would mean she had wasted a substantial chunk of her life and she's acutely aware she only has so long left until she becomes barren and infertile.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
holy poo poo I ca't tell if you guys are serious or not

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sjs00 posted:

I am, I don't think my advice was out of line.

Dude after me, though... :stare:

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Just try to Be A Man. Sex is so simple literally dogs and cats do it effortlessly. If you are a human who can't get laid you are doing too much thinking and not enough doing.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

If you're not getting laid buy some Nike bitCH get it ✅

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

whittler? I barely know 'er

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day

Sjs00 posted:

I'm deadly loving serious, whittling is a calming and cheap hobby that uses wood that often isn't useful for much else and is fun to do at several skill levels.

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day
I mean you are not going to suddenly start racking up pussy if you start wearing chinos and being honest about things and looking women in the eye. They're much, much smarter than us. You're also probably not a nice dude, people who are nice don't bitch and moan about how awful being nice has been for them. Go be a regular functioning person in society and it's a matter of a time until you start striking up friendships, one of which will eventually turn into a romantic interest. People have been doing this for thousands of loving years, I don't know why people think it's such a mystery.

Stop watching anime for a start. Toxic. Poison. I watch anime and I wouldn't gently caress anyone who watches anime. If the chick from that children's tv show where they talk about how to bake a cake watched anime that bitch would be out on the street faster than my paper recycling, which I put out very promptly, because I'm a regular functioning member of society and also a nice man.

Whittle yourself a personality. Come the gently caress on dude.

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day
I'd also consider getting some kind of personality disorder and signing up to OKCupid because that's very much a the-odds-are-good-but-the-goods-are-odd scenario and if you can get entrenched in some super intense thing with a borderline girl you've got a subservient sex object who is obsessed with you for life. Except you kind of have to be a little bit hosed up yourself to get that arrangement going.

number one pta fan fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Jul 19, 2017

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

I'd also consider getting some kind of personality disorder

Do you have any recommendations?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

I'm deadly loving serious, whittling is a calming and cheap hobby that uses wood that often isn't useful for much else and is fun to do at several skill levels.

Plus you can talk to girls about your wood without being a huge creep.

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
If I spend the night whittling a replica of my micropenis out of a wine cork, making eye contact with the female, and then gift it to her, will I finally get laid?

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
After running out of confessions to fuel it, the thread dies in a storm of cops are pigs / incel advice shitposting.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Doctor Malaver posted:

After running out of confessions to fuel it, the thread dies in a storm of cops are pigs / incel advice shitposting.

And whittlin' chat.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Doctor Malaver posted:

Not with a bang, but with a whittler.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
rip therapy goon

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Post some confessions loq, I'm bored and I want to play guess the book/movie/cartoon again.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Doctor Malaver posted:

You could almost say it whittles away...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hmmm good info on whittling itt. How about girls re: cobbling. Is that interesting to them at all?