Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I haven't had a face to face conversation with a human being outside of my family in 8 (EIGHT) years

I deserve so much more. What the gently caress did I do to warrant everyone avoiding me? Other than my subhuman facial features of course

(this user has chosen the tag 'females deserve the rope')

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

On the subway today, a man came up to me to start a conversation. He made small talk, a lonely man talking about the weather and other things. I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head hurt from his banality. I almost didn't notice it had happened, but I suddenly threw up all over him. He was not pleased, and I couldn't stop laughing.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Mom said she will pay for surgeries if I promise her it will make me happy

I'm sick of being depressed over things I can't change. I sit on the computer all loving day and rot away all depressed and poo poo. I don't want to pass my genes along even though I always wanted to get married and have kids and all that bullshit.

I go to college get good grades but what's it for. There are things about myself I would like to change. My mom said she's worried about me and wonders why I don't go out or have friends. She has been badgering me for years and I finally raged about everything I hate about myself and only surgery would help me and no amount of therapy will do poo poo for me.

She gave me the whole confidence bullshit and I told her I'm done talking about this. I think she is worried I will harm myself so she told me since I am on my way to a career and doing well in school that she will give me whatever money I need now for the things I want to change, but I have to promise it will make me happy. I don't even know if I want the money because I don't know if it will make me happy. I don't care about being a chad, all I want to be is comfortable in my own body. I regret opening up to her, but she has bothered me for years.

"What surgeries do you want to have?"

Something for my frame, perhaps clavicle osteotomy or delt implants (I will go bald if I take steroids, not permanent) I have researched both and might do both. Preferably double jaw surgery (which I would get done immediately) Leg lengthening I might get when I am done with my schooling, I am 5'8 and my dad is 6'1 so I would like to be a little taller. I do think getting these surgeries would make me at peace with myself, but I am not sure if happiness will be achieved. Also perhaps orbital rim implants. I am mostly concerned about doing something about my frame and my jaws at the moment.

lazorexplosion fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jul 18, 2017

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Have you considered going outside and doing poo poo other than sitting on a computer?

Also being new to this incel topic are you trolling or being serious? I'm finding it difficult to tell which.

F1DriverQuidenBerg fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jul 18, 2017

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I've been struggling with this for a long time and today I had an experience that just set me over the edge and made me realize I'll be an incel forever, and I really don't give a poo poo about it anymore. I've been a long time lurker of this sub and made this account just to post this.

I'm 26, live at home, and unemployed. I'm 5"8, 285lbs, I worked a part time job for about a year after high school, and after that didn't work again until I was 23. By the time I got that job, my social anxiety was 100x worse than it was in high school. I lasted about 4 months at that job, and just had to quit because of the anxiety of being around all the loving normies who I hate. I haven't worked since.

I'm a kissless, friendless virgin. I've never hugged a girl, been friends with a girl, had a girl kiss me on the lips or on the cheek, held hands with a girl, etc..

My family is middle class, and we are financially stable and I don't have to pay my parents rent or anything, so I spend the entirety of my days in my room stuffing my face with junk food and either playing video games or watching new shows on crunchyroll.

I have severe depression to the point of taking weekly showers. For some reason, the past 2-3 years I absolutely loving hate taking showers. I hate being wet and feeling the water hitting against my skin, so I just said gently caress it, I'm not trying to impress anyone, I literally sit inside rotting away all day, I rarely go out, so why should I take daily showers when I hate it? Like I mentioned above, I'm about 5'8, close to 300lbs, so I'm a big loving guy. Not showering combined with this probably means I smell like complete poo poo most of the time, but I don't really care, I don't live to please the chads. My room is also a complete mess, and like everything else, I have no reason to do anything about it.

I rarely go out in public, (occasionally I will go grocery shopping with my parents if I want something from the store, or sometimes I can borrow my parents car to go to a drive thru or takeout place for food), but it rarely happens. Maybe once a month. Sometimes I'll go 2-3 months without leaving. Every time I loving go out all I see are the loving chads and stacys and it just makes me infuriated. I've honestly probably left my house maybe 25-30 times in the past few years. And after my experience today, I never loving will and I dont give a poo poo anymore. Woman are truly pieces of poo poo with no consideration for anything but themselves. They date the biggest piece of poo poo stereotypical tools. I can't loving stand seeing chad and stacy couples out in public, it makes me furious

So today I decide to go to with my mom to publix to get a few things. Air conditioning in the grocery store either was broken or just not on, because it was hot as gently caress inside.I live in Florida, it was close to 90 degrees today and humid. I haven't showered since Friday night, and Im too loving insecure to wear just a t-shirt in public, so I'm always wearing a sweatshirt over it. I was sweating like loving crazy, so chances are I smelled like total poo poo. I could care less. So anyway, I took a separate shopping cart and went and got some things that I wanted. I was in one of the aisles, and there were 2 femoids, one of them probably an 9/10 and the other a 7/10, probably late teens, maybe 20 at the oldest. Neither of them had their human being boyfriends with them. The 7/10 kept looking over at me and smirking, I wanted to knock her teeth down her throat. So the whores grab what they wanted and started walking out of the aisle, but the stupid loving oval office drops the box of granola bars and It fell like right in front of me. What I really wanted to do was look them right in their stupid loving eyes and stomp all over the box, but im too much of a pussy to do that. So I glance at them quick, and start to bend down to pick up the box, and the stupid loving oval office has the nerve to say "Ew no I got it", so I just stood back up and the 7/10 stupid slut had a disgusted look on her face and the 9/10 was just laughing. I walked away with my head down and didn't say anything but I wanted to beat the poo poo out of both of them. I was in the store for probably an hour total and the whole time I feel like people were just looking at me and laughing. Every single person I made eye contact with had a stupid loving smirk on their face, like an "Im better than you" smirk. They looked disgusted. I'm almost 100% positive that stupid oval office dropped that box on purpose so she could make some comment to me and make me feel even more like a subhuman. I loving hate woman

This was probably the worst experience I've ever had in public. As much as I like to think that i dont care what the normies think about me, after today I truly realized who I am : A 26 year old, fat, ugly, unemployed incel. And I always will be. The only thing that will ever change about me is my age and honestly, I don't give a poo poo anymore. I'm embracing it.

You loving loser normies suck. Stop coming to this loving sub and telling us "Just take a shower, get a haircut". Really? I didn't know cleaning myself could fix my busted loving face. I didn't know getting a haircut could get rid of my acne and acne scars. Lose weight? How does that fix my ugly loving face? You people don't get it and you never will. You people come to this sub trying to tell us how to live our lives when you have no loving clue what its like to sit there in a jealous rage and hate everybody around you. I have no intentions of ever changing who I am to please you stupid oval office staceys and you human being chads. gently caress you

EDIT : lots of people saying I'm not an incel because I'm fat?? I gained most of this weight when I left my job which was a few years ago, I was 23 at the time. So using this logic I stopped being an incel when I started gaining weight? It doesn't make sense, I was an incel when I wasn't overweight and I am incel now. No amount of weight loss will change my ugly face and make me less of a disgusting subhuman

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

lazorexplosion posted:

I'm sick of being depressed over things I can't change. I sit on the computer all loving day and rot away all depressed and poo poo. I don't want to pass my genes along even though I always wanted to get married and have kids and all that bullshit.

I go to college get good grades but what's it for. There are things about myself I would like to change. My mom said she's worried about me and wonders why I don't go out or have friends. She has been badgering me for years and I finally raged about everything I hate about myself and only surgery would help me and no amount of therapy will do poo poo for me.

She gave me the whole confidence bullshit and I told her I'm done talking about this. I think she is worried I will harm myself so she told me since I am on my way to a career and doing well in school that she will give me whatever money I need now for the things I want to change, but I have to promise it will make me happy. I don't even know if I want the money because I don't know if it will make me happy. I don't care about being a chad, all I want to be is comfortable in my own body. I regret opening up to her, but she has bothered me for years.

"What surgeries do you want to have?"

Something for my frame, perhaps clavicle osteotomy or delt implants (I will go bald if I take steroids, not permanent) I have researched both and might do both. Preferably double jaw surgery (which I would get done immediately) Leg lengthening I might get when I am done with my schooling, I am 5'8 and my dad is 6'1 so I would like to be a little taller. I do think getting these surgeries would make me at peace with myself, but I am not sure if happiness will be achieved. Also perhaps orbital rim implants. I am mostly concerned about doing something about my frame and my jaws at the moment.

I want to watch one of these guys (maybe not this one at least just based on this one post he mostly seems like a sadsack, not a hateful CHUD) get all this work done to fix their nasolabial folds or whatever and just stew as they watch average looking guys who are just decent to people and don't treat women like alien animals still get all the smooches.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

quote:

Lose weight? How does that fix my ugly loving face?

I hope someone in the thread explained basic cause and effect, because that's how probably 80% of them could get the jawline that they feel is oh so necessary

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sentient Data posted:

I hope someone in the thread explained basic cause and effect, because that's how probably 80% of them could get the jawline that they feel is oh so Chadly

ftfy

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

1500quidporsche posted:

Have you considered going outside and doing poo poo other than sitting on a computer?

Also being new to this incel topic are you trolling or being serious? I'm finding it difficult to tell which.

He's posting quotes from the subreddit dum-dum

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

These people are so depressing and seemingly unfixable I think euthanasia might be better for them and society.

Also I knew a dude who didn't really have problems dating and had a good career but was obsessed with his hideous ugly nose. He had a perfectly normal nose, absolutely nothing weird or wrong with it, but he had like nose dysmorphia or something. It was 100% the cause of all his problems in life and once fixed everything would be fine. Got it "fixed" and then just has a couple new excuses for why he's always depressed.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

lazorexplosion posted:

I'm sick of being depressed over things I can't change. I sit on the computer all loving day

The lack of self awareness with these people is amazing. How does anyone write those two sentences back-to-back without any lights going off in their head?

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Depression is a motherfucker.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

lazorexplosion posted:

Okay, I've said before that r/incels is basically basically the male equivalent of those pro-ana groups that teenage girls sometimes get sucked into, but this post makes it about as blazingly clear as it could be.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

bloom posted:

The lack of self awareness with these people is amazing. How does anyone write those two sentences back-to-back without any lights going off in their head?

Let's not forget the "I don't give a gently caress" about my smell, yet feels self-conscious about wearing just a t-shirt. You'd think he'd go more comfortable at that point.

Also, who doesn't love a good shower? Scrubbing sweat and grime off of you is such a great feeling.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

1500quidporsche posted:

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

He's posting quotes from the subreddit dum-dum

It's pretty easy to make this mistake since lazorexplosion is inconsistent with using quotes.

Use quotes when quoting!!

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
lazorexplosion is LOB for the incel thread, he's doing God's work

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

lazorexplosion posted:

Something for my frame, perhaps clavicle osteotomy or delt implants (I will go bald if I take steroids, not permanent) I have researched both and might do both. Preferably double jaw surgery
Incel approaching femoid after his desired double jaw surgery - http://imgur.com/a/s57hB

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

SciFiDownBeat posted:

It's pretty easy to make this mistake since lazorexplosion is inconsistent with using quotes.

Use quotes when quoting!!

Ya this was the first page of the thread I've read and after going back a few pages now all I have to say is "wow".

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Pictured: an incel's dream jaw

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Slugworth posted:

Incel approaching femoid after his desired double jaw surgery - http://imgur.com/a/s57hB

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

mojo1701a posted:

Also, who doesn't love a good shower? Scrubbing sweat and grime off of you is such a great feeling.

Thought this same thing, that kind of negative reaction to the sensation of showering seems to be indicative of some kind of legit mental illness, or rabies or something.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

The combination they have of blindingly obvious mentally illness and total and complete hatred for anything that might help deal with mental illness sure is something. They'll get so miserable they'll literally cry themselves to sleep at night but they'll still adamantly hate the idea of getting any professional help. They have incredible dedication to reinforcing their own failure.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

TheKennedys posted:

lazorexplosion is LOB for the incel thread, he's doing God's work

Yeah, I tried to play at this in the last iteration of the thread, but he really takes it to the next level.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

lazorexplosion posted:

The combination they have of blindingly obvious mentally illness and total and complete hatred for anything that might help deal with mental illness sure is something. They'll get so miserable they'll literally cry themselves to sleep at night but they'll still adamantly hate the idea of getting any professional help. They have incredible dedication to reinforcing their own failure.

There are very weird people who go to therapy with the intent of making it not work just so they can say they were right. And that's setting aside the ones who pride themselves on "breaking" therapists.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

chumbler posted:

There are very weird people who go to therapy with the intent of making it not work just so they can say they were right. And that's setting aside the ones who pride themselves on "breaking" therapists.

Everybody enjoys talking about themselves, even those who don't have any intention of getting better.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

lazorexplosion posted:

I've been struggling with this for a long time and today I had an experience that just set me over the edge and made me realize I'll be an incel forever, and I really don't give a poo poo about it anymore. I've been a long time lurker of this sub and made this account just to post this.

I'm 26, live at home, and unemployed. I'm 5"8, 285lbs, I worked a part time job for about a year after high school, and after that didn't work again until I was 23. By the time I got that job, my social anxiety was 100x worse than it was in high school. I lasted about 4 months at that job, and just had to quit because of the anxiety of being around all the loving normies who I hate. I haven't worked since.

I'm a kissless, friendless virgin. I've never hugged a girl, been friends with a girl, had a girl kiss me on the lips or on the cheek, held hands with a girl, etc..

My family is middle class, and we are financially stable and I don't have to pay my parents rent or anything, so I spend the entirety of my days in my room stuffing my face with junk food and either playing video games or watching new shows on crunchyroll.

I have severe depression to the point of taking weekly showers. For some reason, the past 2-3 years I absolutely loving hate taking showers. I hate being wet and feeling the water hitting against my skin, so I just said gently caress it, I'm not trying to impress anyone, I literally sit inside rotting away all day, I rarely go out, so why should I take daily showers when I hate it? Like I mentioned above, I'm about 5'8, close to 300lbs, so I'm a big loving guy. Not showering combined with this probably means I smell like complete poo poo most of the time, but I don't really care, I don't live to please the chads. My room is also a complete mess, and like everything else, I have no reason to do anything about it.

I rarely go out in public, (occasionally I will go grocery shopping with my parents if I want something from the store, or sometimes I can borrow my parents car to go to a drive thru or takeout place for food), but it rarely happens. Maybe once a month. Sometimes I'll go 2-3 months without leaving. Every time I loving go out all I see are the loving chads and stacys and it just makes me infuriated. I've honestly probably left my house maybe 25-30 times in the past few years. And after my experience today, I never loving will and I dont give a poo poo anymore. Woman are truly pieces of poo poo with no consideration for anything but themselves. They date the biggest piece of poo poo stereotypical tools. I can't loving stand seeing chad and stacy couples out in public, it makes me furious

So today I decide to go to with my mom to publix to get a few things. Air conditioning in the grocery store either was broken or just not on, because it was hot as gently caress inside.I live in Florida, it was close to 90 degrees today and humid. I haven't showered since Friday night, and Im too loving insecure to wear just a t-shirt in public, so I'm always wearing a sweatshirt over it. I was sweating like loving crazy, so chances are I smelled like total poo poo. I could care less. So anyway, I took a separate shopping cart and went and got some things that I wanted. I was in one of the aisles, and there were 2 femoids, one of them probably an 9/10 and the other a 7/10, probably late teens, maybe 20 at the oldest. Neither of them had their human being boyfriends with them. The 7/10 kept looking over at me and smirking, I wanted to knock her teeth down her throat. So the whores grab what they wanted and started walking out of the aisle, but the stupid loving oval office drops the box of granola bars and It fell like right in front of me. What I really wanted to do was look them right in their stupid loving eyes and stomp all over the box, but im too much of a pussy to do that. So I glance at them quick, and start to bend down to pick up the box, and the stupid loving oval office has the nerve to say "Ew no I got it", so I just stood back up and the 7/10 stupid slut had a disgusted look on her face and the 9/10 was just laughing. I walked away with my head down and didn't say anything but I wanted to beat the poo poo out of both of them. I was in the store for probably an hour total and the whole time I feel like people were just looking at me and laughing. Every single person I made eye contact with had a stupid loving smirk on their face, like an "Im better than you" smirk. They looked disgusted. I'm almost 100% positive that stupid oval office dropped that box on purpose so she could make some comment to me and make me feel even more like a subhuman. I loving hate woman

This was probably the worst experience I've ever had in public. As much as I like to think that i dont care what the normies think about me, after today I truly realized who I am : A 26 year old, fat, ugly, unemployed incel. And I always will be. The only thing that will ever change about me is my age and honestly, I don't give a poo poo anymore. I'm embracing it.

You loving loser normies suck. Stop coming to this loving sub and telling us "Just take a shower, get a haircut". Really? I didn't know cleaning myself could fix my busted loving face. I didn't know getting a haircut could get rid of my acne and acne scars. Lose weight? How does that fix my ugly loving face? You people don't get it and you never will. You people come to this sub trying to tell us how to live our lives when you have no loving clue what its like to sit there in a jealous rage and hate everybody around you. I have no intentions of ever changing who I am to please you stupid oval office staceys and you human being chads. gently caress you

EDIT : lots of people saying I'm not an incel because I'm fat?? I gained most of this weight when I left my job which was a few years ago, I was 23 at the time. So using this logic I stopped being an incel when I started gaining weight? It doesn't make sense, I was an incel when I wasn't overweight and I am incel now. No amount of weight loss will change my ugly face and make me less of a disgusting subhuman

The worst thing that ever happened to you was that a girl drop some granola bars in front of you

Fatal Error
Feb 13, 2013

by sebmojo

mojo1701a posted:

A common sign of illness in animals is that they stop cleaning themselves.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

bloom posted:

Yeah, why are all these mentally ill people acting illogically?

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

lazorexplosion posted:

I've been struggling with this for a long time and today I had an experience that just set me over the edge and made me realize I'll be an incel forever, and :words:

Everytime I think it's full of trolls and angsty teens, I see a post like this

I mean this post is way too long to be a troll

Can't imagine the hell his parents are going through. If I ever have kids, I'm definitely blocking this subreddit and making pay for their own poo poo/rent when they hit 16 so they don't turn into this

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Pick posted:

The worst thing that ever happened to you was that a girl drop some granola bars in front of you

the worst thing for him is the best thing for some starving kid in africa

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Barbra Streisand

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

SciFiDownBeat posted:

if this guy were posting in E/N several years ago, he would unironically say that his life was worse than a darfur war orphan

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Fatal Error posted:

A common sign of illness in animals is that they stop cleaning themselves.

Never knew that, but it makes sense. Especially when "lie down and rot" is part of their vocabulary.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Pick posted:

Also I bet it was all innocent, like the girl dropped the granola, was embarrassed and her friend laughed at her, or maybe it was out of awkwardness because how do you act around somebody like this guy. And people were smiling to be polite, as you do, treating his horrid carcass with a modicum of decency, and all the while this guy's spinning his favorite fantasy about why he's justified in being as miserable as he can possibly be. That's most of these stories about interactions with normies and chads. Like, nothing ever happens but it's always the worst assault ever.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"
/r/incels: I rarely go out, so why should I take daily showers?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Serious question if your worldview is that sex (with a sufficiently attractive and virginal woman) is the only validation that can give your life meaning and there is no way you can ever moderate your expectations or improve yourself enough to get it, why not murk yourself?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Serious question if your worldview is that sex (with a sufficiently attractive and virginal woman) is the only validation that can give your life meaning and there is no way you can ever moderate your expectations or improve yourself enough to get it, why not murk yourself?

Because like most people ready to be radicalized doing bodily harm to others holds less revulsion than harm to themselves.

wid
Sep 7, 2005
Living in paradise (only bombed once)

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Because it was never about sex. The whole thing is about what they thought were their entitlement (being a Chad) and reality came crashing down. It's a strange cocktail mix of depression, social anxiety and narcissism. It's several steps forward from your typical racist/mysogynist/bigot in the mental illness scale.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Gum boot chiton? I lived on the coast for a few years, they are hard to find.

• Locked thread