Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

whoflungpoop posted:

Lol It wasn't rape

What it was was surprisingly understandable given their immensely hosed up dynamic, which was well established through similar scenes between them previously in the show of their weird cycles of tension. Its not healthy, but its not rape, and its also not easy to explain why to goons bc they don't pay enough attention to the poo poo they claim to watch to have picked up on the characterization. Tumblrina types might have picked up on it but they stop caring about poo poo like that when something makes them uncomfortable

The actors and writers have always done a good job portraying that toxic rear end relationship w Jaime and Cersei, like to the point where the incest part is way down the list of the tense uncomfortable spectacle. But yeah they should prolly have expected viewers of all types to walk away with the dumbest reading possible

:yikes:

it's ephebophilia, you see, because people aren't seeing the nuance of this non-rape/sort of rape/"weird cycles of tension."

edit: rape or no rape I just thought the hair-splitting was funny.

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jul 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
This show is great, I loved last season and I'm very excited to see where this season goes after such a great premiere!

We're lucky to be enjoying such great media in this day and age.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zzulu posted:

can someone post the jaime rape scene because I missed it

also i've only ever seen it mentioned by goons

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

lol

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

This show is great, I loved last season and I'm very excited to see where this season goes after such a great premiere!

We're lucky to be enjoying such great media in this day and age.

Idk dude, 10,000 dothraki + 3 adult dragons VS. a kingdom divided. Jaime was right when he told Cersei that she didn't comprehend how bad it was. The whole tension is out. Who can stand against the horde and fire breathing lizards ? Unless Arya somehow kills Daenerys.

Although I doubt they would get rid of such an important evil character like that Khaleesi by assassination.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Lol

Jake Mustache
Feb 7, 2017
Spoiler: Game of thrones planet is just another Westworld-type world. At the end the remaining Stark children played by normies leave the park but run into the robot revolt once back in the real world.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
dany is the worst actor in this show but she'll somehow be the star forever since she's the yass queen of westeros

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

She was just awful in that Terminator movie. Everyone was.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Psycho Society posted:

dany is the worst actor in this show but she'll somehow be the star forever since she's the yass queen of westeros

As fair as main characters go. Yes, she truly is terrible. Remember last season when she just waltzes into the room by way of the balcony and lame triumphant music starts blaring lma

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Jake Mustache posted:

Spoiler: Game of thrones planet is just another Westworld-type world. At the end the remaining Stark children played by normies leave the park but run into the robot revolt once back in the real world.

Better than anything gurm has written.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I miss Robb that dude was handsome

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Psycho Society posted:

I want to marry her eye brows

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Toadvine posted:

I miss Robb that dude was handsome

Watch Medici: Masters of Florence to get your fix

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

:yikes:

it's ephebophilia, you see, because people aren't seeing the nuance of this non-rape/sort of rape/"weird cycles of tension."

edit: rape or no rape I just thought the hair-splitting was funny.

The fact that your first thought for comparison was sexually abusing children of different ages is somehow creepier than two ppl hatefucking on a corpse

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Speaking of Jaime I loved his :catstare: through Cersei telling him their kids were ash and no longer mattered and that Tommen had betrayed her by killing himself

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

Speaking of Jaime I loved his :catstare: through Cersei telling him their kids were ash and no longer mattered and that Tommen had betrayed her by killing himself

that ho be cray fam

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Didn’t see new terminator but I liked Jai Courtney in Spartacus

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Grey Worm is too skinny to be an unsullied, let alone a personal bodyguard.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Dennis System posted:

Well, if the spoilers are right, then he will get plenty to eat next episode!

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

*a muffled HIYOOO sounds from beneath Ed McMahons grave*

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

whoflungpoop posted:

The fact that your first thought for comparison was sexually abusing children of different ages is somehow creepier than two ppl hatefucking on a corpse

well it's a running joke on these here forums which you knew but you just wanted to be a oval office as usual.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DeJqyhwWs

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

well it's a running joke on these here forums which you knew but you just wanted to be a oval office as usual.

:chloe:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

Grey Worm better study up his sex ed fast

Because you know some Unsullied cleanup crews gonna find that room of jars where Mrs Stannis kept her womb participation trophys and be like ok lets ask guy who just lost his scar cherry how the gently caress all of this works

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

whoflungpoop posted:

womb participation trophy

Mod pls

Selsye Baratheon's poison womb was making heaven too crowded.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

George H.W. oval office posted:

Didn’t see new terminator but I liked Jai Courtney in Spartacus

I don't blame Jai Courtney for Terminator. It'd sucked anyway for one, and it was just HORRENDOUS miscasting for two. Kyle Reese is a scrapper not a meathead so it made no loving sense at all.

He was as right for the role as someone like Steve Buccemi playing Superman

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Blazing Ownager posted:

I don't blame Jai Courtney for Terminator. It'd sucked anyway for one, and it was just HORRENDOUS miscasting for two. Kyle Reese is a scrapper not a meathead so it made no loving sense at all.

Yeah i was kind of wondering where he found 6 hours of weight training and 3000 calories of lean protein a day eating rats and ducking chrome deathbots.

also there's a bit where he bitches at sarah for using a footbullet to detect a t1000 doppelganing him and he was pouting what if it was me but real kyle would have given her a hi five even if she had shot his foot off

#notmykylereese

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jul 19, 2017

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Blazing Ownager posted:

The latter would own actually.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

The unsullied probably elected him as a joke.

lol guys wouldnt it be funny if we said we wanted the smallest skinniest guy as our leader

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He'll be the first of them to slay some puss though. The man's a trail blazer.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
The thing that bugged me the most about Grey Worm is watching him, the queen's personal body guard, follow her around completely unarmed. I suppose he thinks he's her equal or some poo poo.

Also Ed Sheeran is a disfigured Muppet of a man and was cast very well as a medieval peasant grunt. Can't wait to see Nicki Minaj play a sand snake's hand maiden.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

oh dope posted:

The thing that bugged me the most about Grey Worm is watching him, the queen's personal body guard, follow her around completely unarmed. I suppose he thinks he's her equal or some poo poo.
Might be more of a confidence thing. He is leading the unsullied. He won't let anything happen to her and has Missandei and Tyrion guiding him. I think it was a cool transition that he had to be held back.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

If they cut off your dick... how does pissing work?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Randarkman posted:

You don't have to any more, it just gets re-absorbed into the body.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Randarkman posted:

Have you ever put your thumb over the side of a hose nozzle?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Randarkman posted:

Let's just say the rear end has to work overtime.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Could he still squeeze some pleasure into his life by being butt-hosed ? Never experiencing sexual pleasure seems like that thing that would turn someone psychotic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Randarkman posted:

you sit down like a bitch