Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hoo boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

2017 sure is a hosed up year, for sure:

https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/887665567712325632

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/887666053022572544

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

gradenko_2000 posted:

It doesn't even make sense to think of it in a "gimme a BJ" way, because it's bend THE knee, not bend your kneeS.

The image is of a subject kneeling to a lord.

It literally doesn't mean anything else. And in tyool 2017 it is 100% inspired by Game of Thrones where people literally have to bend the knee to the new leader.

Serf
May 5, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

It doesn't even make sense to think of it in a "gimme a BJ" way, because it's bend THE knee, not bend your kneeS.

The image is of a subject kneeling to a lord.

*extremely woke voice* but you see all representations of submission are sexual in nature and furthermore

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/DougBeveridge/status/887673403288596480

altruism is more extremist than hedonism...... :stonk:

why don't centrists go ahead and gently caress ayn rand already

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Darkman Fanpage posted:

"don't quote zegermans" should probably be a thread rule.

The thread is way better now that most people ignore CC ever since somebody stole their avatar and mocked them for a while. If people just ignored Zegermans as well then the people who's goal is to make the thread suck would pretty much be out of the picture.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

my names zegermans and i'm here to say, i'm actually farther left than everyone in this thread i just post this way because my brain is broken and i'm here to stay

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
If you read Garland's latest, you'll find out that literally everyone to the left of David Brooks is part of a long-con Russia conspiracy to take over the US and the leaders of this movement have a podcast.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

zegermans posted:

*cracks knuckles* Alright here's 10,000 words about the great merits of Marxism that somehow winds up onto a tangent about how identity politics is cancer and black people aren't voting right within 2 paragraphs. Also Hillary Clinton REEEEEEEEEE

hey Squizzle if you're still asking about "Posting Tics" that make zegermans loving suck then here's an excellent example

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Joementum posted:

If you read Garland's latest, you'll find out that literally everyone to the left of David Brooks is part of a long-con Russia conspiracy to take over the US and the leaders of this movement have a podcast.

did you know one of the side effects of amphetamine abuse is paranoia

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

lol i just saw it had a form of feminism as nearly as extremist as fascism and communism (cause those are equally bad!)

wow

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I'll give Zegermans credit for one thing. Unlike most of the worst C-SPAM posters he doesn't make sure to tell us about where he lives, what he does for a living, and what he had for lunch in every single one of his posts.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just Post to the polls

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

lmao https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/887672213947678720

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
So the Israel Anti-Boycott act is currently making the rounds due to the ACLU reacting to it (although afaict from legislative trackers it was introduced in March). It's a bill to make BDS-related activities punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison.

Surprisingly, Booker isn't a sponsor, Gillibrand, however, is.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/darkstockphotos/status/887680121951408128

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i salute eric garland for posting his speed fueled rant about the alt left at the same time a jeets pathetic tut tutting so they can be discussed together with the reverence they deserve

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Joementum posted:

If you read Garland's latest

no

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Agnosticnixie posted:

So the Israel Anti-Boycott act is currently making the rounds due to the ACLU reacting to it (although afaict from legislative trackers it was introduced in March). It's a bill to make BDS-related activities punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison.

uh, i thought we worshipped the free market? isn't a boycott a free market action? are we forced to buy israeli products now?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Thoguh posted:

I'll give Zegermans credit for one thing. Unlike most of the worst C-SPAM posters he doesn't make sure to tell us about where he lives, what he does for a living, and what he had for lunch in every single one of his posts.

though, you are most of the worst cspam posters

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

hot take: America and most Americans are poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

also thats like 99% of zegermans posts so younare even wrong about that

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

hey Squizzle if you're still asking about "Posting Tics" that make zegermans loving suck then here's an excellent example

yeah that wasn't one of my best sorry

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Thoguh posted:

I see you don't read my Trump thread posts

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

so, caitlyn jenner vs diane feinstein in a cage match for a us senate seat

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Lol @ y'all thinking this is stupidity and not a deliberate thing to equate leftists and Russia

Serf
May 5, 2011

UHD posted:

drop the cage into the ocean

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Agnosticnixie posted:

hahahaha how the gently caress do you enforce a prove-the-negative law? "Oh you didn't buy enough from illegal invaders? Jail for you!"

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Condiv posted:

uh, i thought we worshipped the free market? isn't a boycott a free market action? are we forced to buy israeli products now?

Israel does us the favor of buying our weapons, the least we could do is buy their chicken broth or whatever.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

UHD posted:

is this like a shark cage maybe? With no SCUBA gear?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Speaking of settlers, did they ever find out who butchered that family like 5 years ago that was instantly blamed on Palestine?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Bushiz posted:

Lol @ y'all thinking this is stupidity and not a deliberate thing to equate leftists and Russia

i talk to conservatives who think russia is still communist today. they either don't believe the russia thing because trump would never talk to communists (china??? [not really communist i know but come on]) or they're worried about premier putins effect on trump with his communist ways

i tell them russia isn't communist anymore but they don't believe me

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Al! posted:

though, you are most of the worst cspam posters

I'm having some turkey meatballs and roasted zucchini/squash for lunch.

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

UHD posted:

Put it in the desert and drop a nuke on the building just to be sure.

Also I love how the self-proclaimed liberal left is now all about loyalty oaths. It owns that at this rate the 2020 elections might end up being against competing ultranationalists.

Serf
May 5, 2011

holy poo poo premier putin = pp = pee tape is real

you heard it here first

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Agnosticnixie posted:

So the Israel Anti-Boycott act
loving lmao

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012