Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThunderBone
Aug 29, 2006

:science::science::science:
In game name: Volust
Discord: Volust

Ready to play with some goons :human being:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PriNGLeS
Feb 18, 2004
ONCE YOU POP THE FUN DONT STOP
Aiite, bumpin it homie.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Is there a site that will tell me how much of a thing I need to craft/study to get to the next level?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Posting for Auth,

Character Name: KirbyKhan
Discord: DrSwag

Phok
Jul 17, 2017
I really gotta say this game is awesome so far IMO. Some kinda weird WoW, Runescape, EVE hybrid.

forge
Feb 26, 2006
You'll need to message me or Dodgin to get a guild invite. The guild is almost full and were turning off the auto join.

Pigbottom
Sep 23, 2007

Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
I'm still not ready to go back to this game, but I'll be keeping an eye on the thread.

maxidious
Sep 25, 2007

Meh
Auth

Discord: kawai
In-game: mekai

maxidious fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jul 19, 2017

forge
Feb 26, 2006
you aren't in discord under that name. please don't waste my time.

krispydude
Oct 21, 2008
ready to grief

auth

discord: Dunzo
char name: Dunzo (created him but no access until the morning)

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Due to the crazy number of people playing we will likely have to create a second guild. I am going to post a form here for people to fill out. It will ask some basic questions which we'll needed for auditing. We plan to try names in game via the api to discord. So if your name in game is not what it is in discord we'll need to know otherwise you'll be purged. Keep a look out for the post. I'll also update it in the OP.

Sighion
Feb 27, 2016
In Game: Sighion

Auth

Discord and Mumble: Sighion

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

what kind of false advertising to drum up hype is that

But really is there a guild limit?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was extremely skeptical of this game but after playing a couple days, god drat, this game is great.

Can't really articulate why but as someone who hates loving grinds and boring poo poo in MMORPG I haven't really felt bored at all... The only other game I've ever not minded gathering poo poo has been UO, because I knew that it'd be directly going to back poo poo I wanna do (pvp, etc).

The whole mechanics of guild vs guild and time zone bound territories and all this, there's so much to this game, it all just really seems tight and polished. I didn't play beta at all, didn't really follow the development of this game.

Anyways, if you're on the fence, I'd suggest giving it a shot. I think starting off at launch is pretty good too since generally people are not super farmed up yet so you can still do a lot of pvp and poo poo at low tier, I think even later on though you'll still be able to do a fair amount because the open world large scale pvp is kinda like an RTS and cheap outfitted soldiers will always be needed.

Lemon King
Oct 4, 2009

im nt posting wif a mark on my head

Ingame: Korbaeu

Auth

Discord and Mumble: Lemon King

Fan Death
Sep 13, 2007

I AM THE LAW (WITHIN THESE PREMISES)
Ingame: Jae
Discord/Mumb: Jae

Auth

Notice me Forge-senpai~

Fan Death fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jul 19, 2017

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Ok we need to find space and remove pubbies, or lovely alts. Because the guild is 300 in size. We are going to create a second guild but we need space for the 3rd day of people tomorrow. So please fill this form out to not get deleted by accident! Basically if you can't tell me your alts or your mains name, which is different than your SA name, which is different that your discord name, which is different than your mumble name. Don't be surprised if you get removed by mistake. Just get a re-invite. Message Me or Dodgin in discord, or better get in mumble.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevJZc1cY3N9sgvfMfyBW6aZiCS4LL-8-ByIaQFOz9fY4TjUQ/viewform

Beef Juice
Dec 28, 2003
resurrected
I'll be on tomorrow afternoon EST.

Discord: Beef Juice
Mumble: Beefjuice
AO: Beefjuice

Risc1911
Mar 1, 2016

auth pwese, thanks

Discord: Risc1911
Mumble: Risc1911
Game: Skyrant

Spyde
Mar 3, 2004

It's not personal, it's strictly business.
Yet Another Auth Post

Discord: Rysner
Mumble: Rysner
Game: Rysner

Solo
Mar 25, 2003
Funny text here
2nd attempt, now that I'm actually on Discord.

Auth please.
In-game: Cups
Discord: Cups

Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK

Solo posted:

2nd attempt, now that I'm actually on Discord.

Auth please.
In-game: Cups
Discord: Cups

Now we just need 2 girls because we now have our cup :D

tehsid
Dec 24, 2007

Nobility is sadly overrated.
Looking for Auth for Discord

Discord: tehsid
Ingame: tehsid

Thanks!

No.Mercy
Oct 4, 2011
Discord: Mercykiller
Ingame: Mercykiller

Here to help out with the subjugation of this brave new world

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
ty

Akumos fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Jul 19, 2017

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007
Discord: Kiggles
Mumble: Kiggles
IGN: Bryowil

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I have to say I'm having a blast with this. I've never really played a sandbox MMO before, so it was all a little overwhelming at the start, but after setting goals for myself at the beginning of yesterday's session (t4 mining, skinning and lumber, t4 tool making for all that stuff, t4 dagger making) and treating them like MMO quests I found it a lot more manageable. I can't wait to get home from work today and gather T4 stuff.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fadam posted:

I have to say I'm having a blast with this. I've never really played a sandbox MMO before, so it was all a little overwhelming at the start, but after setting goals for myself at the beginning of yesterday's session (t4 mining, skinning and lumber, t4 tool making for all that stuff, t4 dagger making) and treating them like MMO quests I found it a lot more manageable. I can't wait to get home from work today and gather T4 stuff.

This is a good point. Game deceptively looks like a theme-park mmog but actually isn't at all. It's very easy to find yourself standing around unsure what to do. The general consensus seems to be get t4 unlocked for whatever gathering and comat stuff and then come to the black zone we own and join our drunken archersnon song and dance cult.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Is there T4+ stuff to gather in the zone we control?

How does controling zones in this game work anyway?

FileNotFound
Jul 17, 2005

fadam posted:

Yes. And I have no idea. But we have zone. So it's all good right....right?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I get there by going through the giant portal thing in Caer?

FileNotFound
Jul 17, 2005

fadam posted:

I get there by going through the giant portal thing in Caer?

Yes. Then it's 2 zones away iirc.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Cool, I'll check it out after work today.

FileNotFound
Jul 17, 2005

fadam posted:

Cool, I'll check it out after work today.

There will probably be convoys etc so you don't necessarily need to run alone

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

FileNotFound posted:

There will probably be convoys etc so you don't necessarily need to run alone
Neat, I'll keep an eye out.

The goal for tonight is to craft a Bloodletter. I have all the mats I think, but I've yet to find T4 crafting stations with enough food/low enough tax to actually use.

xanif
Nov 3, 2010

Beer: Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
Eonwe: One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood.
Seraph84: I was there that day. You were only a squire, sixteen years old.
Eonwe: You killed Friendly Tumour with a counter-post. Best move I ever saw.
Oven Wrangler
Talk to CK about getting a t4 gear set.

TwingeCrag
Feb 6, 2007

I got a Phd in Badassery
Soon as I get through this queue I'm gonna try to become another ham slamming warrior with you guys, again.

edit: Right as I begin, it crashes. welp

TwingeCrag fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jul 19, 2017

tech.t.rex
Jul 10, 2013

Auth post:
Discord: TechTrex
Mumble: tech.t.rex
Game: TechTrex

Goddamn no dots and 1+ hour queue.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fadam posted:

I just got there late last night but its t4 and t5 stuff. Lots of deer to skin bout to get my venison on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Hi. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2010. Please murder me with a piece of pipe. thanks.
Can a non goon friend join the guild? Will make auth post later when I actually buy the game. Will join the second guild if necessary.

Also how easy is it to play this game and watch anime at the same time?